Guardian Angel

Kidnapped by Angel

 


 

 

Guardian Angel

 


 

First, you should pay attention to a good human-being. You need to protect them based on your limit. If you can't reach your limit, just let it be.

Second, you can't punish people as you like. Obey the rule.

Third, you should disguise as human. You can't show who you are and reveals to others.

Forth, don't spend too much time at human-being world. 

Fifth, angel can't fall in love with human. 

 

"Please take a note about the fifth rules.  Angel can't fall in love with human because we can lost our eternal life and our wings." Suho explains the angel rule to the youngest member since all of them didn't learn yet about the rules.

 

As a leader, he needs to makes it clear about the rules so they won't make any mistakes when they're in action. Angel can't make a mistake. Not even once. This is the right time for them to knows at least five of the rules. Since they are still a beginner, it's a perfect number to memorize the rules.

 

"Why we should know all of these?" Sehun whines as he really hates to study.  For him, to memorize all of the rules is so complicated. And, he's not alone.

"I don't really know. This is so boring. I want to play." Tao agrees while stretch his arm. His voice was monotonous and unfeeling.

"Me too! I don't like staying in the study room. Its so suffocating." This time, Kai groans as his eyes lock on the window. The flying butterfly makes his heart flutter. He really wants to get out from this room.

 

The room suddenly fill of whines from the youngest. They keep insist to go out, saying that the rules is not important. Suho just sighs as he looks at them. He knows all of the members didn't like to study. He also hates it but he can't whines like others. He is the leader and he needs to show a good example for them to follow. Suddenly, the door knob being turn and all of eyes are on the door frame.

 

"You should memorize all the rules as soon as possible. Stop whining like a baby." Kris suddenly appear out of nowhere and approach Suho who's lecturing the youngest members. Kris also a leader of the team along with Suho.

"Can you come out from the room for a minute?" Kris said as he makes his way to the leader and whispers to him, make sure that Tao, Sehun and Kai didn't heard their conversation.

"They told you already?" Suho's voice become inaudible as his heart beat fast than before. He knows sooner or later, his team will be chosen to carry out the hardest mission and today is the day. Kris didn't said much but looking at Suho with come-out-quickly expression. Suho understands the signal and send the silent messages to him.

 

Kris receives the messages from Suho and he just nod without saying much. He knows this is the toughest mission for them. For him and Suho. As a leader, they need to lead their member and they need to make sure that their member already prepared for this mission. With that, Kris left the room and waits for Suho to solve this mission together.

 

"Okay, three of you need to memorize the rules before I come back. Its so simple. You just need to memorize five of the rules. I don't want to hear any excuse about you don't remember the rules." Suho warns before he left the room.

 

The three of them just stay silent until the door of the room being closed. As soon as the door shut, the party begin.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

"So? What should we do?" Suho asks as he approach Kris who's reading the rules book. Actually Kris didn't really read the book, he's more likely staring at the book as he's thinking about s.

"We need to tell them. It's our turn to do some observation at human-being world. I hope our members are ready to do so." Kris said as he handed Suho the book he's holding just now. The angel's rules book.

 

Suho just takes it without saying much. He looks at the book and there's a white bookmark on the certain pages. Slowly, he raised his head up to look at Kris because the presence of the bookmark means that they need to carry out a special mission. Kris just nods, tries to reassure Suho to open the book.

Without any doubt, Suho turns the book and find the page where the bookmark are. He reads the content of the page and his eyes seems so calm. Once again, he looks at Kris's way and both of them nod as they already prepare for the mission.

Its already been 100 years since the angel visit the earth. And today happen to be the 100 years of that day. It's been a long time so they need to pay a visit to the earth.

 

"Okay, I got it." Suho looks confident with the mission.

 

With that, Suho puts the book on the table and rush to the room where the youngest were. Kris also rush to other members to inform about their little mission.

 

Observing human's way to live.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

Now all of them are gathering at one place except Suho and the youngest, Tao, Sehun and Kai. They probably faced the punishment from Suho because they failed to memorize the simple rules. Since Suho absent, Kris will takes the lead. He explains all of the plan and their mission to other members. It easy to deal with them since all of them are already grown-up.

He knows its hard for them after hearing the mission since all of them except Kris and Suho never went to earth and handle the situation there. All this time, they just solve the problems on their own world so its must be hard for them since its going to be their first time on the earth. Kris worries about s facing the earth. He can't predict about what situation they might be in with some inexperience members.

 

"Okay, any questions?" Kris asks after he finish with his explanation. He hopes s can give full cooperation.

"Do we really need to disguise as a human?" Chanyeol asks as he finds its hard to pretend to be a human. How did human lives? Do all of them goods?

"Yes. We can't let them know that we're angel. Its dangerous for us." Kris answers the question and stress on it so other won't absentminded. This is an important meeting.

"Can we use our power?" This time, Lay asks since his roles is healing. Without his power, he can't heals other who got hurt or in a bad condition.

"Not really since we're just going to visit and do some observation. No fighting or something like that. Just stay away from problems especially Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun.

"Why me?" Baekhyun who stay silent throughout the meeting suddenly voice out his dissatisfaction.

"Because you always get into trouble." Chen simply said earning a hard knock on his head from Baekhyun.

"Yahhh!! How dare you!" Chen raised his voice a bit due to the pain and rub the red spot on his head. Baekhyun just shrug off while showing his innocent face. Chen feels unfair since no one said anything about Baekhyun hits him. He glares at Baekhyun and how he wants to hit back those red hair on him.

 

But, somehow, Baekhyun feels nervous about the mission.

 

Kris witnessed everything and face palm himself. It's not really easy to deal with them. He has a lot work to do before they depart to other world. He can't let s fighting as soon as they reach the human world. It will be embarrassing for him since he's in charge of each members.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Suho cross his arm against his chest while sit on the chair. He has been watching the youngest for quite time. Since they still didn't memorize the rules, Suho needs to punish them. He knows they will not memorize the rules if he doesn't do all of this. The three of them needs to memorize the rules while stand on the table with one leg and raised both of their hand.

 

"If you stand with two legs or let your arm down, I will handle you with no mercy." Suho stern voice make three of them gulp their saliva in nervous.

"But we have two legs. Why should we stand with one leg?" Sehun whines as he doesn't feel his leg anymore due to go numb. Tao and Kai just silently agree since they really scared with an angry Suho.

 

Sometimes, the kindest leader has his limit too. Don't ever mess up with an angry Suho or else, you will regret it.

 

"Sehun, stand for 1 hour more." Suho calmly state without looking at three of them. He'splaying with his phone to calm down his anger.

"What? No way!" Sehun cries as he really can't feel his leg anymore. This is unfair. Kai and Tao also agree silently. Why don't they have an extra 1 hour too?

"Add 2 hours more."

 

NOOOOOOOO!!

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

"Listen, we need to gather up here before midnight. Don't stray far away!" Suho warns all of them before they separate to their own ways.

 

After Sehun finish with his punishment, all of them straightly enter a different world so they can carry out their mission as soon as possible. And right now, they already reach the earth. There's so much human here and fortunately, they already disguise as a human too so peple won't know about their existence.

 

"I'm going to that way." Baekhyun points to the vacant bus stop. With that, he leaves the group and walk on his own way. As he reach the bus stop, he turns to his back and found nothing there. All of them should be going on their own by this time. He just shrug and takes a sit on the chair provided while waiting for the bus.

"This is actually a human's world. Its so amazing." Baekhyun takes a brief moment and scan his surrounding. The green tree that been planted at the side of the road look very beautiful. The fresh air that he breath in right now success in make his mind clear. The sky was clear, light blue painted through the horizon. Not a sign of one or two, big or small, white, fluffy clouds floating across the sky. As for the wind is like nothing but calm air. People are walking around happily.

 

Baekhyun just enjoys the tranquil mood while slightly close his eyes, adore the human's world. As he favored the serene atmosphere, the bus arrives and stop at the bus stop where he was. The bus let out a hissing sound as the door being open and Baekhyun quickly get into the bus. Once again, he's fascinated with human's world. 

He tries to find a comfortable seat as he scans the whole bus. There's a lot of vacant seat and only one girl who's rode the bus. The girl sit at the back of the bus while staring outside the window.

 

"Should I talk to her?" Baekhyun questions himself as his legs make ways to the girl's direction.

 

He decides to sit beside the girl and make friend with her since it will be easy for him to observe the human-being. As he takes a sit beside the girl, he stares at the girl who didn't even budge to look around her. The girl just lock her eyes on the window with a slight smile on her face. He just looks at the girl since he doesn't know how to start the conversation. The girl looks very innocent and pure with a face that makes him stop dead in his tracks. With eyes that once he stares into them, he loose his sense of time and space. A smile that could lighten even the darkest chamber. She looks very good in white and blonde hair. Her skin would be a beautiful porcelain white that radiates beauty.

 

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun and you?" Baekhyun gathers all of his courage to start the conversation. He really wants to know the girl since she looks somehow special? He also didn't know. He never knows that there's a girl who look like her in this world. He never saw a girl like this before, even in his own world.

 

Hearing Baekhyun's voice in the air, the girl turns towards him and widen her eyes. She wonder since when there's someone beside her. She didn't said much when Baekhyun talked with her. She just stay silent and turn back her attention to the window.

Baekhyun doesn't know what to do when the girl didn't said anything to him. Did the girl can't see him.

 

"Hey? Do you see me?" Baekhyun tries again to talks with the girl while waving his hand in front of her, hoping that the girl realized about his existence.

 

Once again, the girl didn't said anything to him. Just stay silent. Baekhyun wonders about his existence. Did human really can't see him? But the bus stop just now to take him. This time, he decides to grab the girl attention by touch the girl's hand. The warm touch from Baekhyun make the girl startled as she glares at Baekhyun and removes Baekhyun's hand from hers.

 

"Who are you? Why do you keep bothering me?" The girl finally voice out and Baekhyun just smile. Hearing her voice makes his lips turns upwards.

"I'm going to change the seat. Don't follow me." The girl stand up from her seat and about to go to another seat when the bus driver lose control of the bus since he's driving at high speeds.

 

The girl screams while hold the seat and then the bus crash with the big tree. Then everything become blur.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

"Baekhyun, are you okay?" Suho asks as soon as Baekhyun open his eyes. His head hurt so much that he feels like dying. He never feels like this before. He holds his head as he changes his position to sitting position.

"Where's the girl?" Baekhyun suddenly remember about the girl who's riding a bus with him before the accident occurred.

"The girl is in state of coma." Kris said as he points to the bed next to Baekhyun. There's a beautiful figure on the bed next to him, lying unconsciously.

"We should go back to our own world right now. You need to be treated by Lay since Kris already sent the members home after discover about your accident." Suho explains as he looks at Baekhyun's forehead. He knows that the human-doctors can't heal Baekhyun. They need Lay right now so they have to escape from the hospital without the doctor and nurse's knowledge.

"Okay, but first, I want to see the girl." Baekhyun said as he removes the blanket on his body and head towards the girl's bed.

"What's your name, girl? I still don't know who are you so..." Baekhyun paused for a while as something hit his mind.

 

Baekhyun secretly smiles after he saw the girl. With that, three of them disappear from human world to their own world.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

The girl who involved in an accident before open her eyes and saw the white ceiling of the room. She didn't fully remember about the incident since everything happen in a blink of eyes.

 

"Ah, where am I?" Haein sits on the bed while rub her head. She's in a great pain. Everything around her become blurry so she rubs her eyes gently and a white room greets her. Her eyes hurt due to the bright colors.

"Is this hospital?" She looks at the bed then the whole room. It seems like a girl room. Not a hospital. Perhaps, she get a VIP room but her parent are so-so. Not really have a lot of wealth.

 

Wondering about her location right now, Haein decided to take a look outside the room. Maybe she could find a nurse there.

As she get down from the bed, she straightly stroll towards the door. She turns the door knob and the aroma of black coffee wafted heavily through the house, piercing through the foggy veil of sleep with the smooth, rich scent of roasted beans. The invigorating odor, bridging the gap of time between childhood memory and present day indulgence, drew everyone to the kitchen. The odor somehow makes her become restless. Where is she right now?

 

"Ah, you're awake. What's your name?" A familiar voice greets Haein's ear and she feels a sigh of relieves. As soon as she turns to her back, her eyes widen and her lips sealed for a while.

 

This guy, she knows this guy. The guy with a red hair that greets her on the bus before. If this guy are here with her, then its must be a hospital. This guy also involved in an accident. She smiles when everything become clear to her. She still alive.

Baekhyun seems happy when the girl is smiling at him. A smile is so universal that even a new born knows its by heart. If he could describe her smile with 2 words, it would be that she has the best concatenation of a colon and parenthesis.

 

"You?! Ah..I'm so relieved after seeing you. Thanks." Haein said as she approach Baekhyun and give him a quick hug.

 

A quick hug like that could stunned anybody, especially from their favorite person. Baekhyun froze for a while before his mind comes back to reality. He feels happy yet sad at the same time.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun! You must tell her the truth. I don't know how could you break the rules." Suho said after he heard Baekhyun's explanation about the girl. He was furious at Baekhyun but he needs to calm down.

"You disappointed us." Kris adds as he and Suho really don't know what to do with Baekhyun.

"But..she looks different. She likes an angel." Baekhyun tries to defends himself. He didn't know what this feeling is but he really wants to be with the girl.

"No, you can't do it. We need to send her back. This is not her world. This is not her life." Suho almost raised his voice in frustration.

 

Suho already experience with this kind of situation. There's so many angels that fall in love with human and ended up lost their eternal life. Its a sad reality. He doesn't want to see faced the cruel reality if they fall in love with human. That's why this mission is so dangerous to angel. 

 

"But..." Baekhyun low down his head.

"No but. Kris will find  a way to send the girl back to her own world." Suho pinch his temple. This is a lot of works to do. 

"While Kris does his job, you need to tell the girl." Suho simply warns him and left the room.

 

Baekhyun just stay quiet for a while. He doesn't want the smile on the girl's face fades. He loss in his thought as he keeps thinking about the girl. But then, something caught his attention. The girl's voice.

 

"This is not my place. Send me back!" Haein yells as she find all of this is so ridiculous.

"We can't send you back. Please understand." The leader said as he tries his best to calm down the girl.

"Just send me back to my world using your magic or whatsoever!" Haein seems so desperate yet she still doesn't believe with the magic or something like that.

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun suddenly said as he approach the girl and the leader. Haein and Suho turns to their right and found out a guilty Baekhyun.

"This is all my fault. I take your soul with me when you're in the hospital." Baekhyun admits his fault. He makes a wrong moves. He takes Haein's soul when she was in coma.

"Then..Is it mean that I'm already died?" The girl's eyes widen, shock by the truth. What should she does now?

 

The atmosphere once again become silent when none of them utter a word. Baekhyun feels guilty as he scared to answer the girl question while Suho doesn't has any confident to confirm whether the girl is alive or no. 

Hopeless, despondent, desperate. It was the worst emotional pain she has been through in her life so far.

 

"Really?" The girl mumbles. "Answer me!" She scream. Scared.

 

Haein puts her arm against the wall and put her head down and let out a loud, long yell of frustration and fear.

 

"No, you just in state of coma. Your body is still there, at your own world. Its just your soul is here. You aren't die yet. Whether you wake tomorrow morning or not, its up to you. It will decide whether you're alive or not." Kris suddenly said as he just return from finish up his work.

"Really? What should I do in order to stay alive?" The girl start to shows her interest. She really wants to go back to her own world.

"I'll help you." Baekhyun said as he raised up his head.

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

Both of them walk around the park as Baekhyun suggested. This is a least he can do to paid back the girl.

 

"So, am I been kidnapped by an angel?" Haein jokes since she finds her situation right now is quite nonsense. She just giggles when she saw Baekhyun's guilty faces.

"It's okay though. As long as I can go back home, I'm good. Don't worry. And thanks to you, I have a nice and wonderful moments in your world." Haein chuckles while scans around her. This place is so beautiful. Baekhyun rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. His heart is smiling when the girl happy.

"Hey, what's your name?" Baekhyun questions the girl as they sit on the bench under the big tree.

"Haein. Park Haein. And you?" Haein simply said. She already forgive Baekhyun since he promises her to help her goes back to her world.

"You really don't know? Woahh..Do you really ignore me when we're in bus? I already told you my name." Baekhyun pretends to cries. Haein can't help but smile at Baekhyun.

"Sorry, I'm not in a good mood before." Haein said as her face suddenly turn to sorrowful. She doesn't feel her life is a good enough. For once, she wants to disappear.

 

But..What if she really disappear? She won't regret at all. Perhaps, this is the best choice. Should she just wish not to wake up anymore. Will she happy?

 

Baekhyun realized Haein's sudden changed face. He didn't know what's on the girl's mind so he tries his best to make the girl smile again. Baekhyun prepares some jokes and tells the girl. Fortunately, Haein find it amusing and both of them have a good laugh and keep chatting. They become closer within a minute. Thanks to Baekhyun since Haein's smile return with a laughter.

 

Perhaps, this is the best place for her. She has Baekhyun with her.

 

As time passed, Baekhyun walks Haein to her room where she woke up before.

 

"Are you ready to go back to your world?" Baekhyun asks as he leans on the door frame. Even he doesn't want the girl to leave, he needs to let the girl go.

"Um..Can't I stay here? With you?" Haein's sudden question leave Baekhyun's mouth agape.

"Why? Don't you miss your world?" Baekhyun happy with her question but its wrong to take this girl's life.

"I'm happy here." The girl beams. For some reasons, she forget all her happy memories on her own world. This is not good.

 

As much as Baekhyun wants to agrees with her and said, yes! you can. You don't have to return to your own world. Just stay here with me and you will have your eternal life. Just imagine to said those words to Haein makes Baekhyun heart flutter.

 

"No. You still have your family, friends and your life out there." Baekhyun said. His eyes sparkle as he let out a word family. He knows he already makes a biggest mistakes by kidnapped this girl's soul. He feels sorry. With that, he leaves the girl in the room, alone. 

 

Hearing those words makes Haein falls on the cold floor. Yeah, Baekhun's right.

 

"There's so much things I wanna do in my life."

tumblr_static_5qsc1uq45dkw00g08gggwkwoo.

The girl fell asleep with a wish that she 's alive. The door of the room suddenly open and the familiar figure enter the room. Baekhyun approach the bed and caress the girl's hair.

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

Just like what he did to Haein on the hospital before, he uses his power to send the girl back to her own world. The closer he gets, the stronger the pain he will feel.

 

"Goodbye! I promise I will protect you from here."

 

 

----

 

 

The fiery, golden orb rose up from the horizon spreading its magnificent rays of light everywhere. The darkness of the night lost once again and parted away like a defeated king giving up his throne.

Like dejavu, Haein sit on the back seat in the bus. She glad that she makes it. She fights the coma. It's been a month since those incident occurred. The memories of Baekhyun still fresh on her mind. She miss those moments but she's happy to return back.

Baekhyun's right! There's so much things she wanna do.

Its okay to be hurt. Life isn't happy all the time. And its not about happy all the time. Just enjoy it.

 

The hissing sound of the bus stop caught Haein's attention. The door open and somehow, Haein waits for the person to ride the bus. Her eyes lock on the bus door but no one greets the door frame. The bus then close the door and keep going to her destination.

Haein just smiles and lock her eyes back on the window.

 

"I will always miss you."

 

The bus driver look at the front mirror and saw the guy with a red hair sit beside the girl, just like 1 month ago where he loss his control when he saw the reflection on the front mirror. The accident happen because the driver turns to look at the back and found nothing but only the girl. And now, he understand. The red hair guy is the girl's guardian angel.