Mad Hamster

I Was Alone

"So how well are my cells now?" Moonbyul said
"Almost the same as last month but some cells are turning to eukarotic again, I think you're taking less of ny medicines aren't you?" 
"A little bit hehe, I was busy Minhyuk" 
"Listen Byul, take it moderately and never pass a schedule" Dr. Minhyuk said
"Yes yes yes brother, send the medicines by next week okay?"
"Okie-okie Okinawa" Minyuk said copying a punchline

_______

Solar woke up with her full fangs out "Oh Dracula, why is that Byul looks so yummy but I can't lay a hand on her neck?" She said as she wipe her cheeks and yawn. She just dreamed again about Byul.
Going to work with fully covered clothes, "Solar, come here!" a familiar raspy voice said. It was Hwasa. She was carrying boxes and needed help, Solar ran to her and took two of the boxes. "Oh looking y today huh, conservative check, iness check"  Hwasa said. "How did Moonbyul and you go?" Solar said
"Someone's curioussss" Hwasa teased as she lightly pushed Solar's shoulder.
"Just because"
"Ooh, want to know a secret?"
"It wasn't true" Hwasa said then cracked a loud laughter
Solar grinned, she knew everything way back. When she just eavesdropped with her skills. "Oh why are you not suprised?" Hwasa said. "It's just ridiculous, let's put it like that" Then she put down the boxes at the table then leave.

Moonbyiul followed Solar quietly as she saw her in Hwasa's office. Hiding in every wall she passed, being corny, she brought a bouquet of flowers... To apologize.
Just as Solar went inside her office she cleaned herself and practiced some lines. "I am sorry, can you accept this flower I am-" she shook her head in disbelief of the ridiculous words she is saying. 
Solar, in that moment is hearing everything. She keeps cracking up silently while making twirls in her hair. Then she heard a knock on the door, she tidy herself and said "Come in"
"Oh Byul, why are you here?"
"To say sorry, I seem very disrespectful last time with Hwasa"
"Okay"
"That's all? Just that? Like you wouldn't play mad?"
"Why should I whine for someting that can't be changed anymore?"
"Here flowers" Byul said as she gave it to Solar in a streched arm form
"For what?"
"For...for"
"For what? I'll hit you"
"For my love" Byul said as she smirks with such grease
"Just.ew."

"Hey have you heard 'bout the party tomorrow night?" Byul said sitting down on the sofa
"Party for what?"
"Well more like wedding party of our past client, coming?"
"I've never been to a party before.."
"Since you're shy?"
"I'm not close to anyone"
"Ah, it's okay I'll be there"
"Really? It's my first time remember okay?"
"Dress code can be cocktail dresses, coats, leather or anything that is party lit. It's a night celebration like no kids allowed so"
"Can I just borrow from you?"
"I'll be buying later, wanna come?"
"Just guide me byulyi"

 

---PARTY---

Byul came in looking gay with a suit rather than a dress. Waiting patiently for Solar to come at the lobby. Then she saw Solar, with a white long gown, looking gorgeous as ever. Byul already saw her, but she looks jawdropping beautiful that night. Her milky white skin makes her glow, first time for Byul to see her used to be covered arms. Her y collarbones, curved s oops... "Just.wow."

Hearing those words of Byul made Solar cover her arms and collarbones by her hair. "How do I look?" Solar shyly asked
"Gorgeous as " Byul said blankly
"Don't look at me like that I'm shy"
"Let's go upstairs mi amore" Stretching out her arms for Solar to place it.

 

As they got into the main venue, it looks lit for Byul.. But for Solar it looks scary. Plenty of people. Good thing Solar just injected an hour ago, no worries for troubles.

 

Byul asked for a dance, Solar won't accept. She decided to let Byul go by herself. Solar was left alone, just taking sips of her orange juice almost for an hour. Moonbyul seems like an usual party goer.

 

Just playing with her phone, a guy approached Solar. Sitting beside her by a meter, "Hi miss" speaking in a low tone voice. As a reflex, Solar moved farther from him. "Miss, why are you alone here?" He then moved closer to her again. He was moving his legs very fast while looking at Solar.

 

Just that moment, Byul is talking with her client, congratulating them. "Eng. Solar is with me too, I'll take her here. Just a moment" Moonbyul said then find her way to their table. From afar, a sighting of Solar with a man going closer for her, a ert she thought. The man went closer to Solar, extending his arm over Solar.

"That er" Byul said in mid air.

I would just rip his head off and throw him

Byul is infront of the table looking at the guy... as if she will rip him to pieces.
"You, move" Byul said pointing to the guy next to Solar.
The man looked at her with eagle eyes, "It's not right to talk to strangers pointing fingers towards them"
"It's also not right, to go after someone who doesn't have any interest with you. Now, move away from her"
The man didn't move away an inch, but continues to bug Solar. "Miss do you want to have some fun?"
"I said move away from her right?!" Byul said splashing water to the guy.
"Solar let's just go home" Grabbing her hand to make Solar stand up

"You're a disrespectful girl huh? I usually don't do this" the guy said grabbing Byul's shoulder to pull her. He was aiming for a punch, thank God that Byul reacted fast and kicked him. As he was laying at the floor, they took the chance and get out. Just waved to the client to say they can't be here anymore.
-

 

 

"Tell me what happened" Byul said as they were walking to the parking lot. Still holding Solar's hand. "He was just coming near to me"
"Just? Seriously, just Yongsun?! He could've touched you anywhere!"
"You said you will guide me, that you will be there beside me!" Solar said in loud voice, letting go of Byul's hand.
Moonbyul was taken aback, she really said that..."Still, you should have told him you're not interested"
"I am new here Byul, I don't know a thing about parties. How about if he just wants to talk to me?!"
"Ofcourse that is not his objective! You, that is looking so gorgeous is not just someone to talk to!" Moonbyul slipped, real hard.
Then in those words, they were put to silence...

They arrived infront of Byul's car "I'll take you home"
"No thanks, I'll take the cab"
"Seriously, Kim Yongsun!" Byul walked to the door and opened it for Yongsun
"Whatever you mad hamster!" Solar said then went in the car
It made Moonbyul smile, that Solar is calling her a mad hamster.

 


The ride was silent, Solar just closed her eyes. Like signaling for no more arguments
"Just dropped me off the brown gate" Solar said
"Okay"
They're infront of the gate. "Yongsun, I'm sorry for earlier. It was really my fault for leaving you alone" Byul said
"It's okay, just be a man of his words" Solar said in a shy tone

 

----

Moonbyul's house
Call to Minhyuk
"It was tiring hyung, and we had an argument"
"Was it settled as you dropped her at her house?" Minhyuk asked
"Yeah, I was really wrong that time. But hyung the guy got into my nerves"
"What was he doing?"
"He was coming closer and closer to her!"
"Okay chill kid"
"I was gonna rip him to pieces like literally"
"Good thing you stopped yourself, I don't want to see a hamster turned to wolf again"
"Yes bro, really a good thing the medicines you've been sending me are really effective"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 5

Sorry everyone for the long wait. School is the reason, but atleast I'm back! :)

Thank you for the subscribes, comments are really appreciated :) Sorry for typos