Perfume

I Was Alone

"What red eyes?" Kim Yongsun think of an alibi please

"Are you sick? Does it hurt?"

"Ah it's the contact lens I'm wearing... Maybe this is what the sales lady told me"

"Really? That's cool, can I try it?"

Wow Moonbyul I didn't know your that naive.. "No, my eyesight is poor"

"You look like vampire" Moonbyul said it while like studying her eyes more -"The employees might get scared"

"Here wear this first" Moonbyul handed her sunglasses

"Thanks"

 

 
The whole working day went well even her red eyes showed up in no time. Thanks to Moonbyul's sunglasses no one freaked out. They stopped at a cafe before parting ways to go home.

Solar tied her hair to a high messy bun. She take off the sunglasses she's wearing as she get down in the car... forgetting her red eyes.

"You look really great with your hair up, you should do it more often" Moonbyul said then she extend his arms to Solar's hair "Your hair" then she fixed it gently.

Gosh how can she do those things easily "Oh thank you"

"My treat today, you worked hard"

When they were chatting at the cafe with their drinks and foods. Some people are looking at them.. Solar's eyes to be specific. Moonbyul handed her hat first "Here I feel uncomfortable with people looking at your beautiful eyes"

"Grease" then Moonbyul lower the hat to cover
 


They parted ways when they arrived at the company building. "Bye Byul"

"See you tomorrow" when Solar was just gonna open the car's door -"Also! You should know summer fashion Yongsun" Moonbyul said. Solar nodded and waved at her, then she goes.

 

She realized as she change her clothes that the hat Moonbyul lend to her was still with her. She remember the moment Moonbyul put it to her head. Smiling so hard by thinking of it...
 


She decided to make another formula for tomorrow. So the red eye incident will not happen again. Next day, It was sunny and hot as usual. For the first time in her vampire life, she wore shorts, well only down to knee but still it was once in a blue moon. She partner it up with a coat and tank top. Not forgetting the hat of Moonbyul on the way to work.


 
^^^^
 
"Hwasa, can I borrow your perfume?" Moonbyul asked to her coworker

"Again? Unnie buy your own you used it more than myself"

"Please Ahn Hyejin"

"Okay, this will be the last time." Then she handed the perfume "Unnie why do you work outside? Your job is inside the office"

"As the manager, I need to take a look for our projects personally"

"Really? Or you just want to be with Engineer Solar?" Hwasa teased 

"Work Wasabi, work"

"No unnie, your eyes are always looking for her. Any chance, do you like her?"

"Well she's beautiful" -"Bye Hwasa"

"Unnie! Moon Byul Yi likes Engineer Solar everyone!" Hwasa shouted repeatedly

Moonbyul came back to the room "Shut up" then Moonbyul closed the door

^^^
 


Moonbyul sits down at the lobby to wait for Solar. Her perfume right now really smells strong and great, makes her more confident. She saw Solar walking at the hallway, she immediately stands up. "Yongsun!"

Wow she's wearing shorts. It's like the first time. Should I compliment her? She might think I'm a ert again

"Morning" Solar smelled her perfume... she didn't like it. Well it covers Moonbyul's lovely human scent for Solar. "Your perfume"

"It smells great right? I put more than yesterday cause it faded away easily"

"No it's not that, I don't like perfumes"

Good job Moonbyul she doesn't like perfumes "Oh is that it? Wait I forgot something at the office. I'll get it now"

"Get it first, I'll wait here"
-
 


"Ahn Hyejin"

"Perfume again?"

"No.. do you have an extra shirt?"

"For what?"

"Just, I need it. Do you have?"

"I have, but I won't give you it"

"Please my fatal dongsaeng"

"Not giving it, unless you tell the reason"

"She doesn't like perfumes, now can you give it?!"

"Wow unnie, you're really into her. It's in my bag there" she pointed the bag on the sofa. Moonbyul went to it and found a v neck white shirt.

"Bye Hwasa, better shut up"


 
She went to the restroom and changed fast. Leaving her polo shirt at the office. The way she was coming back to the lobby she remembered that she said she forgot something. She just get a ballpen from Hwasa so she can show something to Solar.


"I'm back, I forgot my ballpen"

"Just a ballpen? I have 5 ballpens here. But why did you change your clothes?"

"Hwasa spilled her coffee on me" Sorry Hwasa

"Hwasa?"

"Ah she's my friend she is a manager too"

Ahh she is the gay friend of her. What Wheein said is she is named Wasabi hahaha

"Let's go, my car is at the back."

They went to the parking lot and depart. As soon as they passed the gate, the engine stopped. "What's wrong with this?" Moonbyul said. She gets out and found out the car is overheating. "I hate this car from now on... Yongsun"

"Yes"

"You have your car right?" Solar nodded 

"Let's use that, we can't be sure with this ugly car of mine"

"Okay, but I'll drive" Solar answered

"But"

"No more but's, that's my car. I'll drive it"


 
Solar started to speed up at the main road. It really suprised Moonbyul "Yongsun, do you really drive this fast?"

"Yes, it's slow for me right now. Should I go faster?"

"No please, Maybe by yourself if you want to die young"

"I'll never die...young" Solarl smiled
^^^^


 
Solar reached for her hat infront of where Moonbyul is seated in the car. Moonbyul was flustered with the sudden action of Solar. It made her heart beat go crazy at that time. Moonbyul can kiss her cheek at any moment with her being near to Moonbyul. 
 
"Yongsun"

"Oh?"

"Want to eat dinner?"

"Now? Or for tomorrow?"

"Now. I'll treat you"

"Your treat again? You're too rich"

"I know a restaurant around the company building" Moonbyul said not caring about what Solar said to her
 
They were at a restaurant,and it looks fancy. Also it's like they're on the vip section thing. What surprise Solar is that it seems like in what they are seating is reserved.

"You reserved this table? Are we having a meeting?"

"No, maybe they don't have seats there anymore" Yes I reserved this for you Yongsun.

Shut up Byul, when we're walking there are like 10 more tables there "Ah okay"


 
The waiter came to them and gave them the menu. "Ladies first" Moonbyul said 

"So gay, I'll take this..."  Solar told the waiter

"I'll take the same as her" Moonbyul said

"Rare for the steak" Yongsun said

Moonbyul choked her water, it was the first time for a person asking to make his/her steak rare. "Medium rare for me"

 

The waiter left 

"I was surprised with your taste in steaks"

"The doneness? I love it rare"

"That's the first time for me to know someone loving rare"
 
Solar easily finished her food. Leaving Moonbyul to fasten her pace in eating. She sips her wine from time to time. "Don't drink too much, you might get drunk"

"I don't get drunk with this"

"Really? Wait I'll taste it" Moonbyul took a sip "Are you trying to look strong? This wine is no joke"

"I'm serious"
 
Solar dropped Moonbyul infront of the company building and bid goodbye.

 

^^^^
Moonbyul ties her hair to a high ponytail. Making her neck more visible for Solar to see. Solar sit down beside her and leans to Moonbyul's shoulder.
Solar finds her way to Moonbyul's neck. And start kissing her neck...
"Yongsun"
Solar continues to leave marks to her neck. Then she find the spot...and bite her.


-
Solar wake up to her dream. "God my dental guards failed me again" then she took them out. Worn out because of her fangs, her fangs grew out sharp again.
"Did I just dream of biting Byul?"
Gosh, the last time I dream of biting someone is... wait. This is the freaking first time I dream of a human to be bitten. The hell.
^^^^

 

Moonbyul is laying at her bed thinking of... Solar' eyes.
Those eyes are so gorgeous. It made her more gorgeous than ever. It looks so natural though.

Hwasa called her

"Yes Wasabi?" Moonbyul answered

"Stop the wasabi name please. Many people at the office really thinks my name is wasabi"

"Whatever Wasabi, why did you call anyways?"

"Where is my ballpen maam?"

"I didn't expect you to call for that though? It's still alive don't worry"

"Good, that ballpen was a gift. Since I called you how's your day by the way?"

"Amazing. Well any day is amazing being with her"

"Gosh, Moonbyul you're so crazy in love and I hate it."

"Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

"Clubbing is enough. Clinging to beautiful girls at night"

"You need to stop that habit"

"It's my choice Byul"

"I'll find you someone, what's your type Wasabi?"

"Just someone who will love me is enough"

"Wasabi"

"Oh?"

"Do you think Kim Solar... can be my girlfriend?"

"Many people have a hidden gay in them Byul. Just slowly open up about that topic and we will see. Bye Byul"

 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
End of chapter 3

So I put Hwasa too as Byul's friend. Gay friend lol

Byul seems to be crazy for Solar now

Moonbyul is the first human for Yongsun to appear in her dreams to be bitten?