A lift on the lips, it's call a smile~

My dear butler

Uh.....right now, he is standing infront of me....i took a slip of red tea to hide my nervous, but i wonderfully choke on it  ==''

Then, a soft patting comes on my back "my lord, are you alright?" he gently ask me....OMG I AM GOING TO BE CRAZY...

"Yeah...thanks...erm...what's your name?" i ask him

"my name is key" there is still no emotion on his face.....he is like a POKER FACE?? from the moment i see him, his facial expression didn't even change.

"Oh...cough* erm....do you want to take a bath? you're wet...you can be sick easily..." i frowned as i see water dripping from his hair and clothes

"Ok my lord" he then look around the house, looks like he is trying to find the bathroom.

"Erm, key, i am uncle lee, let me lead you the way.." uncle lee gives a smile to key and try to lead key to his room.

But surprisingly, key doesn't even move or have any reaction to uncle lee, uncle lee then say "he is like that too just now, he just don't react when i talk to him...only when mas.....jonghyun, u talk to him, he answer.."

"key,follow uncle lee, he will lead to the bathroom..and you must react when people talk to you, thats basic manners" i stricten my voice and say.

Although his face still don't have any expression, he slowly answer "but...i am suppose to only listen to you, my lord"

UH!!?? -.-'' should i be happy or what....?

"Cough* but....you should still have the basic manners, at least to uncle lee"

"yes my lord"

........silence.......

"Key, let me lead you the way" uncle lee broke the silence and pat on key's shoulder.

Key nodded his head and look at me, seems to be getting permission from me to move, so i nodded my head too.

When key is bathing

Now, i am seriously looking like some erts that is loitering outside the bathroom...i am just walking around~~ hahaha~~~~~~i repeated to myself..i then stop and rub my own face, UHHH WTH KIM JONGHYUN WHERE IS YOUR CONFIDENCE THAT CAN BE CALLED SHAMELESS??!! but when i take the step, i can't believe i trip on my own feet and fall...."AH!" i groan out when my head hits the ground, then the next second, the bathroom door just open and key came out from it and run towards me....."My lord, are you alright?" he supports my head up....OKAY THIS IS CREEPY, I AM NOW STARING INTO BLANKS.

Key's hair is still dripping water,there is only a towel around his waist, his body are still warm because of the hot water he used to bath just now.....and now, i am like a girl who has a BUN on her head that is in his hands, hugging by him while he rubs my BUN on the head...WAIT!! A GIRL?? in a few seconds, the most y, hot and handsome (thats the confidence that can be call shameless come from) guy, MR KIM has proudly return from the LALALAND~~ i just sit up straight and turn back to him, "Uh....key......i am alright....go wear your clothes...rest early...good night!!" and i wonderfully run away with my most awesome break dance move. 

Key just kneel down there and see how i come back from lalaland, say a ton of crap and run away quietly, then he slowly has a lift on the lips, its call a smile...but our kibum still donno about this~ and at the next minute, he has already go back to his bathing...

XD sup everyone~ a small update today again!! Just to mention, key doesn't know how to smile or wateva, thats why i said that 'our kibum still donno about this'  ( >//< omo..OUR kibum? lockets don't hate meee) i will explain about this more the next chapter :D once again, thanks for reading!! hope you like this small update of chapter two!! X3