Annyeong my lord..

My dear butler

I look at the 'royal school' right infront of me, this is the place i will soon be sudtying in for 1 year... because of my gold hair, i got quite a lot of attention so i confidently gave a group of girls a wink~ "haiz i am just so handsome~~" i thought to myself, at the same time where i am admiring myself, a tall guy approach me.........i hate tall guys, because height is the only thing i am not enough!!!

"Annyeong...do you know how to go to this class? (i donno wat should class name call ==)" he pointed on his notebook, i take a closer look on him, he has big eyes and nice features, although there is no smile on his face, but it surely is a great hit! at least.....89 points~ i squeezed my eyes into a line and look at him from head to toe. "Sorry?" he repeated himself, "Oh...haha sorry erm...hey i am this class too...let's go together~" i laughed and said to him. "Oh..ok.. thanks" he gave me a smile, ok...i will increase the points to 95!! And that's how i make my first friend~ and i get to know his name later..his name is Choi Minho.

In the class

When we enter the class, the scene shock me, every student has a butler standing beside them.....this is like, WTH? i look at Minho, but he don't look shock at all. "Is everyone suppose to have a butler here?" i ask him softly.

"Yeah..all the royal schools are the same..." 

"Where's yours then?" i asked him again

"My dad say that he will help me to arrange for one" he answer me peacefully.

"Can't we not have butler?" why should we have butler? is not like we are some handicaps right? i rollled my eyes in my heart.

"I don't think so? royal schools are like that...butler shouldn't be a bad thing right?" he raise his eyebrowns and pointed to the students.

"Maybe............" i gave him a 'i don't agree' face and he too, gave me a 'that's the truth' face....

 

Night, at home

because i am studying in this 'royal school', my dad help me to buy an apartment near it, i don't like to have so many maids or whatever, they make me feel like i am useless, so i only have 2 workers following me, they will cook for me, clean the house for me and be my chauffeur if i asked them too...

"Master, lord is looking for you"  uncle lee knock on my room door.

"Just call me jonghyun, uncle lee" i said to him as i get the phone from his hand.

"Dad?"

"Jongie~ dad has look for you a butler~"

"What?! Dad...i don't need one"

"Jongie...you know in Royal school you must have one, right?"

"But dad...i really.."

"Lalala~ the boy is already on his way to your house~ remember to treat him well~"

"Wait!! Dad!!"

"Jongie...dad promise you, once one year is up, i will send him away again. So, promise dad, just 1 year, ok?"

"...........ok...."

"Hehe, i know jongie is the best~ take care of yourself~ bye~~"

"Bye dad..."

I believe if anyone hear this, they will never guess this is the strict president of the Kim's company.....Dad only left his real side at home, to mum, and to me...Just when i hang up the phone, the doorbell rang, and uncle lee went to open the door. Then, uncle lee ran to me and said "mas...jonghyun!! the boy, the boy"

"the boy? could he be the butler dad choose for me?" i go out to entrance. The boy is....beautiful...i donno whether this is a correct term for a boy...but he has a nice black hair, with a few red highlighted hair at the fringe, the skin is pale but white, he has long eyelases although he is single eyelid...he don't have those muscular body but the shape is still nice. As the rain wet his clothes, the clothes just follow the shape of his body, showing his small waist and skinny legs.

And seriously, i really stop there for a few minutes by looking at him...Then, he took out a photo from his pocket, he look at me then the photo. And the next second, he just comes infront of me and kneel down on one knee, he place his right hand on his heart and bow 30 degree, "annyeong my lord"

 

Hehe, so this is the first chapter >< thanks for the 3 subscribe even before i put my story..TT i am moved ttm..and this is certainly a BIG update XD well, i hope you like this first chapter and can leve comments for me to improve, if you like the story, please subscribe ><

Thanks for reading :D ILY MY DEAR READERS~