A/N

Bliss (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys (✿^‿^)

It's been a very long time, huh?. I genuinely apologize for making you guys wait this long, and I am here to give you my excuses. 

First off, I would like to state the reasons for my unexpected hiatus. I started university some time back and that honestly took too much of my time for me to do anything else. Furthermore, I have had some ups and downs the past few years, and all these kind of made me loose my passion for writing. I had no encouragement and so I sort of gave up writing. 

Nevertheless, now I have some time on my hands and people who are encouraging me to start writing again, and thus I am going to my best. I'll start updating again, though it won't be very frequent as I have lose touch of writing and I am no longer familiar with this site. So it will take time, but I am very keen to start writing again. 

Thus I'll end my note, and I would like if you guys continue with your comments. It is one of the reasons that brought me back here, rereading your comments (especially big, detailed ones) made me realise that some of you actually like my writing, and as a writer, that's the biggest encouragement you can get. Thank you for being with me all this time, and I hope I won't disappoint you in the future.

Ps. I'll be deleting this note once I start updating again (◠‿◕)

Thank you,

Sincerely,

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter