The Wedding

Bliss (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 01 ~The Wedding~

Jessica's POV

I never though I'd be standing in a wedding alter at the age of 20. Hell, I never thought I'd get married. To be in a church as the bride, that was never even a distinct thought.

But here I am, a bride. Today is my wedding day and I am about to be married to another woman in few minutes. Yes, I am a lesbian, and I have no problem in marrying a woman. But was this what I wanted? No, I may be a lesbian, But I want to have a say in my own marriage. I was gonna marry the girl whom, I have despised my whole Life.

The girl I was marrying, Tiffany Hwang, did not love me. And I too, did not love her. This marriage was the fruit of the partnership between our parents. Our families have known each other for years. My parents grew up as best friends with Tiffany's parents. But for some reason, we never became friends. I don't know whether it was because of our school rivalry or beacuse of this, weird tension between the two of us. The two of us alone in one room would result in mind numbing awkwardness. It's funny, How the two enemies were gonna become one by tying the knot.

This marriage brought the two of us alot of stress, and we did everything we could to stop it. But atlast, it was no use.

Was Tiffany beautiful?, Yes, she was beautiful beyond words. She had the kind of beauty that could make anyone speechless by just a look at her. Was she rich?, Yes, She could buy a whole apartment complex in Seoul with a snap of her finger. Was she smart?, absolutely yes, she was a genius and a stunning model in her father's company.

But why didnt i like her?. Well that's easy to anwer, Tiffany had the worst personality any person could possibly imagine. She is a spoiled. rude, arrogant, self centered, narcissistic . And that is not even my biased opinion. Everyone in our University thinks so too. And not to mention, she is the head cheerleader of our cheer squad. Also Tiffany likes to party and have while I on the other hand, Am a nerd and a .

(A/N: Listen to this song while reading this part. It would make it more enjoyable to read.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-zvtIZ0BYs)

This is so unfair, why was i the caught in this situation?. My friends were my Groomsmen and my bestfriend, Sooyoung was next to me as my best man. The bride isnt here yet and the priest, whose conducting the wedding, was seeing to that the traditions of a proper wedding is carried out right.

Tiffany would walk through those heavy oak doors any minute now, and I was feeling extremely nervous. My palms were sweating and my head was aching. It felt like I was gonna throw up anytime now.

"The bride has arrived", All the guests turned around towards the huge oak doors, hoping to get a glimpse of the beautiful bride walking through the doors. But for some reason, I stood straight, Facing forward, having no intention to turn around and look at my bride. Or maybe I knew the reason deep inside my heart, I just didn't want to admit it.

Because deep in my heart I knew, that if I turned around and looked at Tiffany, walking towards me in that white dress, I would fall into a black hole with no hope in coming back undamaged.

I could hear gasps echo all throughout the room. I knew that Tiffany was beautiful, but was she gorgeous enough to render a crowd of 100 people speechless?.

Suddenly, I felt a jab to the right side of my waist and turned to my right to see my best friend, Sooyoung, motioning me to turn around toward my wife. Although I knew the danger my heart  could be in, I also knew that it would be a huge act of disrespect towards Mr.Hwang, Tiffany's father, if I turned my back on him while he was going to hand over his precious daughter to me for the rest of his life.

So having that in mind, I took a deep breath, steeling my heart and turned to face both my Doom and my Destiny.

May god have mercy~

Because what I saw was something that I could never ever be ready for. A ethereal goddess in white was walking towards me, and everything other than me and Tiffany seemed to blur from my sight. It was just me and her, and god, was she beautiful.

The sunlight pouring in through the church window fell on her skin like melted gold, making her glow in the ethereal light, almost as if she was an angel sent from heaven. And her eyes, god her eyes. Her eyes were black, not soulless nor lifeless. Instead they were like two pristine stones of onyx, that lit up with a purple flare when touched by the sunlight. They were making me dizzy.

Her dark lustrous locks were pulled up into a high bun with a few dark curls let free, framing her oval shaped face. Tiffany was a pale girl with very fair skin. But it matched her dark eyes and hair and she pulled off the mysterious look, effortlessly. Her cheeks were coloured with a pink blush making her look marvellous. And her skin was spotless, creamy, almost silky to touch. The dress matched perfectly with her hour glass like figure. Hugging her body in all the right places.

And her lips, her lips were a pale shade of pink that reminded me of a rose bud, Soft and alluring. Those delicate lips seemed to start a fire in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to seize those desirable lips in a hard passionate kiss and make Tiffany breathless against me. And I almost lost it when those lips curved into a small smirk, as if they were teasing my dazed state.

Holy !, she's almost here!

I shouted internally. And I was shooked out of the dreamy daze, that Tiffany had put me into, as her father kissed her cheek and gently gave her hand to me to hold. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter