[2/??]

The Sass and The Brats

t w o 

3.9k words

"So you shoved ice-cream in his face?" Baekhyun asked in an unamused voice, bored, looking at Kyungsoo, who had been sitting on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest, his dainty fingers gripping tightly at the ebony of his hair. Everyone has a midlife crisis, Baekhyun supposed, but for his best friend to have one at the age of seventeen was...unexpected. 

"I ed up Baek!!" he all but cried. 

Jumping from the floor he began pacing around, nervously biting his already bitten nails, mumbling about his entire high school life being ruined forever, amongst curses of himself for being a " mummy's boy who couldn't say no to his weird parents"

"Kyungsoo..if you're so um...worried, why don't you just apologise," and it felt like a whole different person took over Kyungsoo's (Petit) body, leading him to stand up, high and straight, eyes gleaming with determination as he stared at nothing in particular. 

"NO! Baekhyun, I shall not let those four awfully wealthy teenagers bring down my pride," he said in determination, and if Baekhyun hadn't been his best friend since pre-school, he (or, well anyone else with a sense humour) would think he was being sarcastic.  

Heechul, who had graciously made his entrance, burrowed his eyebrows when he heard Kyungsoo's little speech, before correcting-

"Aren't they all, like, a year older than you?" he announced, but it didn't seem to change Kyungsoo, not even a bit. 

"Hyung!" he exclaimed, still staring ahead, "Age is defined by behaviour, by action, by maturity, not by when one's born," 

"I'm pretty sure it is..." Baekhyun squeaked from behind, but Heechul just shook his head, sniffling his index finger in a circular motion near his ear (translation: he's crazy). 

"Thank you Baekhyun, Heechul!" he shouted, jumping out of his seemingly stiff posture, running up to the two males who only stared weirdly at Kyungsoo who had now been excitedly coming forth to pull the two in a bone-crushing hug, smothering his cheeks against Baekhyun's equally smooth ones, and Heechul's slightly stubble-ed chin, to which Kyungsoo frowned, moving away to take off his apron, hanging it to the cloth hook, putting on his blazer and grabbing his backpack. 

"My shift's over by now, I'll be on my way now, bye, bye!" he said, waving before rushing out. 

"Weird child...," Heechul muttered as he saw the slender figure running out in the rain. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Jongin grumbled, frowning with his eyebrows bushing together, his legs crossed, arms crossed against his chest as his back laid against the leather sofa, glaring at nothing in particular, mind flashing back to the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him in his eighteen years of life. How could a scholarship student, a student who can't even afford their uniform, a midget who doesn't even know the power he, Kim Jongin, has so ignorantly slammed some next chemically made ice-cream (unlike the exquisite gelato he eats, huh, the kid couldn't even afford genuine dairy) on his god-like face? Pathetic. 

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" he heard Chanyeol shout from the bar, where he had, in Jongin terms, s clutching his biceps, pressing their lower ends to his thighs. 

"Ah, Baby Jongin's still upset about that small sophomore kid hurting his Shin Hwa Pride!" Kris's side comment was unnecessary but irritatingly true. 

"Got to say the kids different, right?" Sehun asked quietly in his spot next to Jongin, eyes wandering into the small boy yelling into to sky of the school rooftop. 

Now, if anyone else (by anyone else, Jongin means the Kris & Chanyeol Duo) had said it, Jongin would further be angered at the teasing, but in Sehun's tone, he seemed genuine, curious, even, which for Oh Sehun was rare. 

"You know that brat?" Jongin asked, ignoring Yifan's shout of hypocrite.

"No, he's just..the first kid to ever talk back to you?" Sehun mumbled, staring at the ceiling of their personal room they had in the school. 

"Just do what you usually do," Chanyeol suggested, standing next to Jongin who looked at him before smiling.

"Ah! You're so smart!" he hugged Chanyeol in a typical 'bro' manner, smirking, "Do Kyungsoo, watch out!" 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Kyungsoo sighed as he walked into the building. His school life hadn't changed much after the two days of him oh-so-tragically offending the king of Shinhwa, but he would get occasionally snickers here and there from his peers. He's also been given comments on how he had been unworthy of doing so to Kim Jongin, but that was mainly from the "Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun" trio. 

Another thing, after the incident, Suho, the only friend he had managed to make, seemed to abandon him, which had irritated Kyungsoo, seeing as he thought the two were friends, and he was just fulfilling his responsibility as a friend by defending the elder, but it seemed he hadn't cared which saddened him to an end. But he understands Suho's retaliate, even though he had defended him, Kyungsoo himself had started a silent rivalry to the heir of one of the most powerful companies in all of Asia. Why would you want to be friends with that guy?  

Sighing as he got to his locker he noticed that people had been giving him strange looks the moment he stepped into the school. Shaking his head he walopened the door to his locker, twisting his key in before opening it to see s venom red colour handing from the top with the initals F4 printed on it. 

"Ah! Do Kyungsoo got a red card! Do Kyungsoo!!" 

With a scowl he ripped the card into pieces throwing it on the floor and stommping on it.

With a small frown on his face, he walked into his first class, awkwardly looking around when all eyes landed on him. Shaking his head slightly, he walked over to the right side of the class, where his seat would usually be, sitting down and quietly waiting for their math teacher to come, ignoring the looks and smirks exchanged between the teens as the glanced at him ever so often. 

After his math class and physics, Kyungsoo silently makes his way through the department, walking towards the performing arts sections of the school, but just as he walked out into the warm air, he was hit by a hard shell, which soon became a cool, sticky feeling on the top of his head. 

With widened eyes, he looked down, seeing a clear-ectoplasm-like-specimen surrounding a puddle of yellow, and that's when he realised he just good hit by an egg. 

It was more shock that made Kyungsoo look up from the ground, but as he did, he was immediately blinded by a rain of flower on his head, and soon he felt himself being hit by more hard shells and the giggling of girls and boys alike. 

God, he was pissed off, and he knew exactly who was behind this. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Jongin started at the TV screen, smirking as he saw the anger, humiliation, and shock, painted on the frowing little face of Do Kyung Soo. He held the black remote loosely in his hands, another on his chin as he continued staring at the screen, a smirk growing when he saw the students finally stopped, and Kyungsoo stormed away. 

Chanyeol, Kris, and Jongin were in their luxury room again (the one they had built into the school), Chanyeol and Kris giving Jongin odd looks from the pool table, walking towards the boy, raising brows at the smirking boy when they saw Do Kyungsoo being assaulted by the students. 

"He''s a tough cookie that one," Chanyeol snickered. 

"Tough cookie? I give it three days if the treatment's gonna be like that," Yifan mused. 

"I say a week, bet?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Okay, but if I win, you need to give me the latest piece from your latest display," Yifan agreed. 

"You litterally don't know the difference between a pot and a water bottle, why do you want somethong from me?" 

"My new love..loves your work," Yifan laughed. 

"And if I win, I want Hani's number,"

"Deal,"

"Shut it you two, he'll be running here, begging for an apology, in less than three seconds," Jongin stated proudly, bringing three fingers up, being to countdown, Chanyeol and Kris not as enthusiasticly waiting, 

"3," he began, 

"2," nothing, not even footsteps heard. Jongin paused, hesitating for a while before stuttering out an, 

"1!" 

Nope, nothing. 

"Ah..." he chuckled, smiling softly to himself, "He's a little, you know, arrogant, prideful. Now, now, we'll start again," he stated gently, ruffling his wavy locks, clearing his throat before bringing up another three pairs of fingers. 

"3," he was more hesitant in counting, this time, that was evident. 

"2," again, nothing. 

"1..," Jongin frowned, eyebrows knotting together as he saw no signs of that sass. 

Kris and Chanyeol's knowing smirks and mocking laughter didn't help either. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Kyungsoo stormed up the stairs angrily, eggs and flour still evidently stuck to his uniform. Angrily, he tried clawing off the mush of egg and flour that had formed into an odd paste of some sort, and once nothing but a larger stain formed, he groaned loudly. 

"What happened to you?" 

Jumping at the sudden intrusion, Kyungsoo whipped his head to the side, shocked to see Sehun staring at him with his usual poker face.  

"If you were smart enough, you'd see that I'm covered in all this because of your ing F4 !" he exclaimed, not even concerned he was talking such lewd language to Oh Sehun,

"Huh....they- they probably don't even know how many hotcakes could be made out of this..." he mumbled sadly, staring down at his other finger, on the flour that was stuck there. 

"You know how to make hotcakes?" 

Stumbling backwards as the taller came closer, he squeezed his eyes shut, suddenly remembering the authority the male had, mumbling the recipe his Baba would always use, 

"Y-Yeah, you use egg, flour, sugar, milk and baking powder," he said in a quick splurge.  

"Baking powder?" he asked, staring down thoughtfully, and Kyungsoo only nodded awkwardly, wondering what kind of human just asks an obviously unwell student how to make basic hot cakes. 

Oh Sehun, apparently. 

"Maybe that's what wrong...," he said to no one in particular. 

Sehun stood up to his full height, and only then did Kyungsoo notice the obvious size difference between the two. Whilst Kyungsoo has a little extra curve on his hips, and narrower shoulders and waists, slightly plusher thighs than other teen boys, Sehun was the complete opposite.  He had extremely broad shoulders, narrow hips, and long slender legs.  

Kyungsoo seemed to stop observing the figure when he felt a slight pressure on his blazer. Eyes widening, he looked up to Sehun, who had busied himself by wiping, or, well, attempting to, wipe the flour and egg off his clothes, and Kyungsoo held his breath when he felt Sehun wiping his cheeks. And if that wasn't enough, a cold had reached down for his, and looking down, he saw that Sehun had placed a handkerchief, one, that for an odd reason, looked expensive to Kyungsoo (which, it probably was). 

"I'll wash it and retun it to you!" Kyungsoo said. 

"No it's fine, I won't  be sleeping here as it's not that quite, no thanks to someone," and with that Sehun left

After a few minutes of staying on the roof and waiting for the movement bell to go, Kyungsoo made his way down the stairs, where he saw an open magazine, with a recipe for pancakes. 

Accompanied with a heart whelming smile of the popular Chinese model, Lu Han. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"$30!" Kyungsoo exclaimed to the elderly man that had been examining the messy uniform carefully, "Sir, please, look at me, a young, innocent high school student say...um, $25?" he asked in his cutest most expression, which no one, no one could resist. 

"No," 

This was a cruel, hard-headed man. 

"Sir, please, why not? Please take into consideration about me just being a poor student," Kyungsoo pestered, fluttering his eyes in an odd form of aegyo. 

"The material of this is very high quality," the man began, holding up the blazer, "I can't just throw it into the washing, I'll take two hours, you can sit at the front if you like,"

"Thank you, thank you so much!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed happily, smiling oh so brightly, nodding as he walked forward. 

"And I'll give it to you for $25," 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"Do Kyungsoo!" Jaejoong exclaimed when he saw the said boy stuff his face with food from the pot! Snatching the utensil, ignoring the whine of protest, he flicked the top of his head, "You're gonna get fat Soo! Look at your stomach, I see a little pop!" he complained. 

"Baba!" he whined, wrapping his thin arms around his flat stomach. 

"Yeobo, let our baby eat," Yunho said from the other side of the table, stuffing his face with food too. 

Now Jaejoong sees who he gets it from. 

"Yunho!" he exclaimed, whilst doing so, Kyungsoo managed to steal the pot back, to continue eating. 

"I give up!" Jaejoong pouted, sitting opposite a giggling Soojung. 

"Oppa, I didn't know you were taking dance?" Soojung asked after a few minutes of Yunho prepping Jaejoong with kisses and Jaejoong returning his own shy pecks. 

Kyungsoo choked on his food, "WHAT?" he positively screamed. 

"Oh, yeah, um..." Yunho began nervously, "You see, they said that you'd have to do another performing art if you wanted to major in Music..." 

"Appa! You should have asked me.." he said, slightly frowning, "I could have done drama instead!" 

"Yah, people need to know your my blood!" Yunho complained,"At least my Soojung dances," he smiled at Soojung, who gave a snobbish smile at her Papa, and a mocking one to Kyungsoo. 

Both Kyungsoo and Jaejoong rolled their eyes. 

It wasn't exactly a secret that Kyungsoo was, um, well in better terms, , at dance classes, even in his previous schools, he'd get great grades in almost all other subjects, but the highest he'd ever got in dance classes was a D-. 

"It's not that bad...," Soojung pouted, patting Kyungsoo's back gently. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Not that bad they said...

Kyungsoo stomped angrily to the boy's bathroom, panting heavily, sweat on every part of his body. And he had left early in comparison to all the other dancers in the studio. He felt like . 

Now, he wasn't that bad at dancing (well, that's what the instructor had said), he just didn't um, well, give a . Any sort of activity that required physical effort was a no in Kyungsoo's dictionary. Not that he hated it the subject, just not something he really thought would be necessary. Apparently so. The irony of this entire situation was that Yunho, Kyungsoo's Appa, was a great dancer, so it was odd to see the one and only son of the Do family not have interests to the subject. Yunho chooses to blame Jaejoong's disinterest towards dance and more to singing. Like Baba like Son. 

Kyungsoo breathed in heavily, grabbing his towel and wiping his wet face, instantly feeling refreshed. Smiling slightly, he looked into his reflection, pouting when he saw the small amount of sweat that had transferred onto his white top. Ewl, dirty. No longer being able to walk around in his dance kit, Kyungsoo made is way to the lockers, walking over to number 12, however, before he could open the door to his locker, he felt a warm hand wrap around his arm, and before he could question anything, he felt the palm cover his mouth. 

Eyes widened in alert, he looked up as he was being forced to the ground, and he saw three unfamiliar faces, all smirking and a pinning him down to the cold ground. 

Kyungsoo wasn't exactly ignorant of these sorts of situations, but when he felt a hand slide in the inside of his thigh, he shook viciously. 

"G-Get off!!" he tried to screech but the hand only enclosed tighter on his mouth. 

Kyungsoo struggled, but as much as he hates to admit it, he's not one of the most powerful people, meaning, the boys only furthered their assault, by rolling up Kyungsoo's white shirt, revealing the milky white smoothness that had been scattered with moles and two small pink buds. 

The boy dares his lips. 

Kyungsoo shut his eyes tightly, eyes watering as he felt a warm breath ghost above his chest, dangerously close and once he feels a cold layer of saliva on his skin, he know this it, all the purity he saved, was going to end. A soon as a tear slides down his cheeks, he  suddenly feels all the previous weight on his body be gone in an instant, vanished. 

Quickly sitting up, Kyungsoo pushed his back against the wooden bench that lined the wall of the room, bringing his knees tightly against his chest.  

"S-Sehun Sunbae?" he heard a scared voice, and lifting his head from his knees, he looked up to see the boys bowing to Sehun, who only looked down at them blankly. 

"Why are you here? Leave," he commanded, the other three looking at each other worriedly. 

"But- Jongin Sunbae-" one protested, but one look from had them dashing out of the changing room. 

Kyungsoo curled into himself more once he saw Sehun approaching him. 

"Aish~" he heard him sigh, and looking up slightly, he saw Sehun pouting slightly. Cute. Wait. No- um-

"T-Thank you-" Kyungsoo whispered, but instead of hearing an 'it's fine' he heard a scoff. 

"I'm not being nice, I just don't like it when people do...that to other," he stated, and before Kyungsoo could reply, he walked out. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"Woah! Chanyeol-ah!" Kris exclaimed, patting the girning friends back. 

"How did you get us here? I had to make a reservation three weeks in advance," Jongin asked as he took a bite of his steak, and seeing the obvious smirk on Chanyeol's face, he already knew the answer. 

"Here's your food, sir," a pretty girl, a chef, had said in a flirtatious manner as she handed Chanyeol his food, who smirked when he saw her make a show of moving her hips more as she walked back. 

"And that is?" Kris asked, giving Chanyeol a knowing look. 

"A little chat, a few touches, a few promises and well, here we are," Chanyeol smirked, sending a wink to the chef who had walked back out from the kitchen. 

"That's my man!" Kris laughed, patting Chanyeol's back, Jongin smiling too. 

Chanyeol's playboy ways weren't exactly hidden, most everyone knowing about the males flirtatious ways, but that hadn't stopped him from flirting  and having his ways with girls, and it didn't stop girls falling for his charms. Sometimes, the other members of F4 too thought it was too much, but it did come to advantages. Such as now, they had gotten a table at one of the finest restaurants in Korea.  

"Where's Sehun?" Jongin asked, checking his watch. 

"Not sure," Kris answered, looking down at his phone for an answer to the message he had sent the younger. No reply. 

"I mean, it's not that strange, considering it is Sehun," Chanyeol added, Jongin nodding slightly as he continued eating, checking his phone simultaneously to check for any news on his recent command. 

"I suppose~" Jongin mused. 

"Um, sir," a very formal voice had quietly said. 

"Yes?" Jongin asked. 

"There are three people waiting for you outside," 

Standing up quickly, he nodded his head at the lady, waving at Chanyeol and Kris before he briskly walked out of the restaurant heading to the boys who had their heads down solemnly. 

"Did you do what I said?" it was more of a command than a question. 

"N-No-"

"Why?" he cut through his sentence, mood deflated. 

"S-Sehun sunbae had come and he-" 

"Sehun?"

"N-Neh," 

Jongin looked down thoughtfully, frowning. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"What has your in a twist, baby?" Chanyeol teases Jongin who was frowning on the couch, much similar to before. 

"That ing shortie!" Jongin said, "I need to up my game," he said, not so subtly glaring at the seemingly oblivious Sehun. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"Soo-Oppa!" Soojung exclaimed, eyes wide open as her, Jaejoong, Yunho, Kyungsoo sat around the table after they finished their meal. 

It had been a week and a half after the incident and to say Kyungsoo wasn't the slightest bit affected would be a lie. The worst part was that the Kim Jongnog kid had something do with it, now, don't get Kyungsoo wrong, he knows how much of an the guy is, how stuck up and arrogant he is, but getting someone to near was ...unexpected. He put that past himself, though, there was not point trying to fight the jerk, he was the king of not only the school but the entire country and he wouldn't want to get kicked out of the school, his family was too proud of him and he wouldn't want to disappoint them. 

"Read this!" she exclaimed, turning the computer to Kyungsoo and their parents, the first thing they saw was the big, bold black letters was the article: 

Shin Hwa High School Student, Male, Expecting!

Kyungsoo had his jaw hung low, a pregnancy, let alone a male one at that, in such a prestigious high school. And teen-pregnancy itself was shameful and the male part made it even worse. 

"Omo!" Jaejoong exclaimed, his eyes skimming through the article, which didn't specify the name of the student, nor the grade. 

"Do you know who it may be Kyung, is he one of your friends?" Yunho asked carefully. 

If not for the given circumstance,  Kyungsoo would have replied with something amongst the lines of him not having any friends, but instead, he answered with a no. 

"Good, Soo, don't get yourself involved with those types people." Jaejoong tutted. 

Kyungsoo nodded, chewing his bottom lip. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

Everyone had gone silent the minute Kyungsoo had walked into school the next day, which Kyungsoo had found very, very odd. He hadn't received this sort of attention, well, ever, minus the time they had poured flour and whatnot all over him.

Not very comfortable with the attention, he walked faster to class, internally whimpering when all heads turned to him. And to make everything worse, the teacher wasn't in class yet. 

Taking a deep breath, tightening the strap on his bag, he walked over to where his desk would be, but there was no desk there. Looking around, it didn't take a genius to know the students were behind this. Storming out of the room, he made his way down the corridor, coming to an abrupt stop when he saw his desk in the middle of the hall, students coming around him as he took a closer step to the desk. 

In markers, a large mess writing where horrible words, messages, drawings that made Kyungsoo's eyes water, and a sudden realisation hitting. 

Nasty !

.

Who'd him in the first place?

Side job? 

Get out. 

Who's the daddy?

He's had FOUR abortions! 

Probably does it for food!

All those words had been going through his head as he walked up the stair to where they were. More specifically, 

Kim ing Jong In. 

tumblr_static_1xzq7rmj87fo8sgkok4884ccc.gif

"Yah!" he shouted as he got to where the holy grail would hang out. 

Storming up to Jongin, he glared down at the smirking male, who looked up at him innocently. Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun who were on the other couches, turned their attention to a fuming Kyungsoo. He looked cuter than intimidating

"Yes~" he mused, in an almost sardonic tone. 

"Do you think it's funny?" Kyungsoo looked up a now standing male. 

"What's funny?" he asked playfully. 

"Spreading such horrible rumours around me, huh? You think I, Do Kyungsoo, someone who hadn't even had their first kiss would do that, and get pregnant? Telling everyone at school, heck, it even got in the news! You think this is funny? Is it some kind of joke?" 

"Not really," Jongin replied, "It wouldn't have even happened if your smart hadn't controlled itself,"

"Well, you were being an -"

"You have no say, you're just an ordinary person, a commoner who's poorer than most, not even close to what I have," 

"You never know, maybe you might do about for extra cash," 

Kyungsoo was livid. 

He threw his bag on the couch Jongin was previously sitting on, clenching his fists tightly. 

The other three just watched curiously. 

Kyungsoo had his legs spread apart, his knees bent slightly, fists evenly separate to the height of his chest. He jumped on his feet, once, twice and thrice and ran up to the wide-eyed Jongin punching him square in the face, causing him to tumble down on the ground, looking as he held his jaw, eyes wide as he stared at Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun just laughed, shocked at Kyungsoo's strength and at the stupid face Jongin made. 

"Don't you ever accuse me of doing such things, and the next time, it won't just be a fist to the face," he threatened, walking out with his backpack. 


A/N: Hello~ Sorry, now it's been a while, but don't worry, I won't abandon any of these fics. I was gonna update this earlier this week, but then I got so hyper of SHINee's comeback (they're my ultimate bias group) and then news about Big Bang's comeback so I was binge watching them, and I was re-watching all their paradios, and the BOF one reminded me of them tie the playboy guy flirted with that foreign girl to get food. Fun times. Also, BTS's comeback was sooooo good. It's my favourite this year (and I really, really, really loved INFINITE's comeback). I loved it so much omg. So yeah, um, I hope you liked the chapter and uh, yeah. 

Don't forget to subscribe and upvote. 

Please, please, please, comment, it takes me so long to write these so it would be (really) nice to see if people told me if I'm even writing it well, or you know, if people even do read it, or want to further read/even be intrested in me continuing...