Hamster Like Eating (Soonsoo)

My love, my love, my love

Request: fluffy Soonsoo (JoshuaxSoonyoung)

Title: Hamster Like Eating

Summary: Imagine person A holding out a pocky stick and person B eating it out of A's hand.

(I honestly don’t know if they sell Pocky Japanese brand in Korea. For sure the Lotte peppero is there just not sure how easy it is to get the Pocky brand.)


Watching his One Piece episodes, Joshua snacked on pocky. Well it was peppero here in Korea as most stores sold Lotte brands rather than the Japanese ones. He just kept taking bites of his snack, pausing his eating to laugh. He sat there for a good thirty minutes until someone landed on the couch with him. Looking over he saw Hoshi, he smiled at him.

Hoshi smiled back and opened his mouth. Pointing at the pocky box first then to his mouth. Laughing Joshua picked up a stick and held it out for Hoshi to eat. Hoshi chomped on the stick, eating it up piece by piece. He went back to his anime, holding up sticks of pocky for Hoshi to eat while he watched. Every once in a while, he would change it up, giving himself a stick rather than Hoshi.

He was so engrossed in his anime that he didn’t notice that Hoshi stopped eating. Turning away from his computer he looked down at Hoshi and laughed abruptly. It seemed that Hoshi in an attempt to eat all the pocky now had chipmunk cheeks. He apparently didn’t bother swallowing all the time. The younger’s cheeks were so full he now looked like the hamster that his fans said he resembled.

Grabbing onto Hoshi’s cheeks gently, Joshua said, “Look at you.” Laughing gently, “You look like a hamster for real now.” the full cheeks, he said, “You should swallow the pocky before you choke hamster Hoshi.”

Hoshi nodded and swallowed all the pocky bits.

“It was cute, but be careful next time yea?”

“Yea.” Hoshi said with a smile. “It was sort of fun though.”

“Hmm, but you might choke. Fun or not you have to swallow your food. Can’t play with it.”

Hoshi snuggled up to Joshua. “Are you being my mom now hyung? Nagging me to not play with my food.”

Joshua shrugged, “I guess if you want. I don’t really care.”

“I don’t need another mom hyung.”

“No, you don’t. But I care so I nag.” He petted Hoshi on his head gently, in small even . “So let me nag occasionally ok? I only want the best for you.”

Hoshi pushed his head into Joshua’s hand. “Hmmm. Ok.” It was nice being pet like this. Maybe that’s why Jeonghan hyung always snuggled into Joshua.