Gangnam Date (2Ji)

My love, my love, my love

Pairing: 2Ji, Jisoo x Jihoon

Summary: Date night in Gangnam (from that one fan taken photo who saw them there)


He tapped Woozi lightly on the shoulder. Gesturing with his head towards the door he mouthed, “Let’s go,” with a smile.

Woozi sighed in relief. He loved the members to death, but sometimes they really got out of hand with the noise. At this moment, DK and Hoshi were reenacting some sort of drama scene, but the others decided it’d be more fun to add weird things into it, causing a massive shouting of ideas and laughter. He crept quietly after Joshua who stood by the door cap on his head and bag in hand. The two left closing the door after them.

“Will it be all right to leave without telling them?” He asked.

Joshua lowered his phone to Woozi’s eyes, showing him the text he just sent, that’d likely be ignored given the noise level in there. “Now they know we’re leaving. So it’ll be fine.” He slung his backpack on. “Where should we go?”

“Gangnam. Let’s go to Gangnam for some fun,” he declared.

Joshua nodded and they left.


In Gangnam they hit up some clothing stores, Joshua laughing on the occasion as some of Woozi’s picks were just a tad too long, which resulted in him getting shoved or swatted at.

Woozi laughed at his picks as they happened to be button ups, but Joshua practically lived in them whenever he went out so it didn’t honestly matter.

It was fun, hanging out just the two of them. Almost like a date.

“Are you hungry?” Joshua asked as they left the store empty handed.

“Yea,” Woozi replied.

“Come on. Let’s go eat. My treat.” Joshua smiled at him, grabbing him by the sleeve to drag him to a restaurant.

As they ate, the two grabbed pieces of food off each other’s plates, with the occasional clash of “No, I’m keeping it,” from the both of them.

And whines from Joshua, “Come on Jihoonie, let me have it.” When he wouldn’t hand it over at first. He’d relent after he saw the fake watery eyes. Sometimes he wondered if Joshua practiced the wide eyed crying kitten look just so he could use it on the rest of them. It was…distracting. The smile Joshua awarded him after he handed over said item gave him butterflies. Thank god they finished soon. The wonders of being growing young men.

Walking back to the station, Woozi was pushed a few times, thanks to his short height and the mass amounts of people roaming the streets at night as well. It prompted Joshua to grab him by the shoulders bringing him closer into his body to protect him from getting bumped.

“Thanks hyung,” he mumbled, glad it was dark enough to hide his pinking cheeks.

“Mm, no problem. Hopefully the other members haven’t left the dorm themselves to find us.” Joshua laughed. “Can you imagine the chaos?”

Woozi made noise in agreement. He was just thankful that no one else came with them. The few hours they spent together really felt like a date. He smiled faintly into his mask, curling into Joshua just a bit.