Silent Kisses

This Love (drabbles)

 

 

I opened the next page of the book. I was reading about some histories while sitting under the shade of the trees.

 

I've always liked reading but I like being alone more.

 

But someone wasn't letting me do the thing I like.

 

 

"Jinnie."

 

 

I raised my head and looked at the red haired teen with some piercings in his ears wearing a pastel pink colored sweater with some black pants and converse. I just nodded.

 

He sat beside me and opened his own book. We'll just read in silence for a while.

 

He's Taehyung, just some guy I met at this same spot. He was sitting where I always do. Well it wasn't mine so I thought maybe I should find other place to read. But he grabbed my hand and told me, "Stay here" with his boxy smile.

 

I don't know why but I did stay. He slept in silence while I read my books. Weeks and months had passed and it became a natural routine for the both of us. Sometimes, he'll play with my hair. He'll reach at my books and read. Sometimes, his hands would silently reach up to mine and interlace our fingers together.

 

I never asked why. I love the warmth of his hands or the sweet smell of his shampoo whenever he rests his head on my shoulders. I love how he laughs when I tell him jokes that weren’t even funny. How he walks with his hands on his pockets whenever he walks towards me. Or just when a small smile would creep up to his face when he looks at me.

 

When he's sleepy, he'll rest his head in my lap. I'll see how the wind would blow his hair and his cute forehead would appear, how his chest falls up and down while breathing.

 

Taehyung would talk to me when no one would. He’ll sit with me under that tree and read books just like I do. He never says anything when I don’t, he just stayed there with me every time. And I liked Taehyung’s company more than anyone. I love Taehyung more than anyone.

 

 

I've always liked reading but I like being alone more.

 

But someone wasn't letting me do the thing I like.

 

Well, I like him the most so I don't mind.

 

 

I placed the book I'm reading to him at the ground when I noticed Taehyung was already asleep on my lap. I smiled and my lips ghosted in his.

 

"I love you, Taehyung." I silently whispered, praying he was on his dreamland or I've said it too soft for him to even hear.

 

A little smile formed in his lips.

 

 

"I love you, too, Kim Seok Jin hyung."