seven

Be My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun continued to stare with her with newfound interest in his eyes. The air of silence didn't last long before the sound of a door slamming open reached their ears.

"Jaerin! What the hell is taking you so long. I've got like eight more boxes down here." Ashley came barging into the rooftop with a box in her arms. The scene before her left her speechless. She clearly recognized Sehun as a member of Exo, who were practically the celebrities of the music department.  "Uh......" The scene before her confused her greatly. Jaerin was sitting next to Sehun who was on his knees, eyes still red. "Did I miss something?"

Jaerin's face flushed as she tried to come up with an excuse, "Oh! Um... uh this is Sehun, I was just helping him with...something." She trailed off lamely.

"Ok, well these boxes aren't going to move themselves right?" Ashley then turned her attention to Sehun. "Sehun-ssi right? I'm Ashley Kim, also from the music department. I'm sorry to interrupt you two with whatever you are doing but we have some boxes to pack and store. If you'll excuse us." She said politely. Sehun nodded in understanding before standing up clumsily. He walked towards the door that led downstairs, but not before turning his head back and giving Jaerin a last glance. Then he disappeared down the staircase.

After he left, Ashley put the box down and ran over to Jaerin. "Ok, now tell me what really happened." Her expression told Jaerin that she meant business. 

"He...." It was hard to get the words out. " Oh Sehun was the one who had bullied me in high school. The one I had told you about. He was the one I ran into yesterday." Ashley's hand shot up to and she gasped loudly.

"Sehun from Exo bullied you?!" Ashley couldn't keep the shock off of her face. With his popularity in high school, Jaerin wasn't surprised that he was in a popular group in college.

Jaerin nodded slowly. Before Ashley could get to scolding her, Jaerin cut her off, "I know what you're going to say. But he really did need my help! He was going to end his life. I had to help him Ashley. It doesn't matter how he treated me befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter