Chapter 1

Oh, Mirror

 

Rahee was reaching for the book she was looking for that was placed on the top of the bookshelf. She was only 155,2cm, it was impossible for her to reach the top of the bookshelf. Usually, there was a stool provided by the library for those who couldn’t reach the book, just like Rahee, but it wasn’t there by the time she got there. She was in the verge of tears as she needed the book for her assignment. Finally giving up, she was about to go to search for the stool when suddenly she felt someone towering behind her.

“Which book, Rahee?” She recognized his voice immediately and she was quiet for a moment, trying to calm herself down before answering to his question with a quiet barely audible voice.

“The one with the maroon colored cover,” pointing out at the book with her index finger, he easily retrieved the book from the top shelf only by tiptoeing a little bit.

“I got it!” The male exclaimed as he took one step backwards, waiting her to turn around to hand the book to her.

“Thank you, Mingyu. You really are my helper,” she took the book and smiles gratefully at the taller male. He then reached out to ruffle her hair, messing it up.

“It’s nothing, Rahee. You should have called someone to help you, a midget like you won’t able to reach for the book,” Mingyu laughed, a little bit too loud, making them got shushed by other people present at the library that afternoon. She giggled quietly and mouthed ‘stupid’ at the latter before walking back to her seat to retrieve her bag.

“Where are you going, Rahee?” Mingyu trailed behind her as she made her way to the counter, getting her book checked so she could bring it home.

“I’m going home, I need to finish my assignment,” she answered him after thanking the librarian and starting to walk towards the exit.

“Do you want me to drop you off? I brought my car with me today,” he said, grinning. Her head turned towards his direction, her eyebrows furrowed.

“Where are you going to drop me off? Hospital? Your driving skill . You even failed the practical test once,” her lips curled, forming a small teasing smile. Mingyu made a face at her and slung an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to her.

“Oh, shush, baby girl. I am a good driver now; you can ask Myungho or Wonwoo,”

“Myungho? You nearly got into an accident with that poor boy in the car! He must have said that to make you feel better after almost killing him and crying for his forgiveness 2 days straight! And Wonwoo? He’s just as crazy as you are, I can’t trust him,” shaking her head slightly, she answered him.

“Oh come on, Rahee. Just trust me! I will drive you safe to your apartment! I cross my heart!” Mingyu looked down at her with this pitiful puppy face and his lips forming a small pout. The said girl only sighed in response and nodded her head, finally agreeing to his request.

“Okay, just drive safe,” she added and Mingyu quickly led her to the parking lot of their University to his car. Leaning back comfortably on her seat, her eyes fluttered to a close as Mingyu drove her home, carefully.

Truth to be told, it’s not that Rahee didn’t believe Mingyu, she knew that Mingyu had improved so much than his first time driving a car, of course. It was that she actually has a crush on the tall guy, since high school. But she knew that she didn’t want to ruin their friendship or anything, so she chose to keep her feelings to herself, no one knew her feelings.

After minutes, Mingyu realized the ride was quiet, too quiet. Mingyu casted a glance at the girl, finding she was fast asleep with her lips parted slightly but her expression was happy. He chuckled and shook his head, focusing on the road again but thinking what the girl would dream about. 

 


Hello! It's me! 

I am trying to write a story, it will be just few chapters and I hope all of you will enjoy. Please subscribe and love this story! Feel free to comment what is your opinion on the first chapter. I will make longer chapters next because I wrote this in a hurry.

 

XOXO