004

Unknown Heir At School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

004
A few weeks later~
You and Jungkook's news of getting married was on the news and articles and stuff. Your school though hated the whole marriage news. People trashed your locker, called you names and stuff which you gladly returned back, people started creating rumors about you and your ex boyfriend, Xia Junsu. He's already in his last year of highschool. 
The rumors were all fake.
"Choi dayeon flirted with Junsu oppa in a club" "Choi Dayeon had s*x with Junsu oppa in the clinic" "Choi dayeon had 8 boyfriends before" "choi dayeon actually only wants Junsu oppa for money" 
That was spoken in the cafeteria purposely for me to hear. "Oh I can't believe she did that?! What a !" And all those rumors were from one freakin . Kim.ing.Hyuna. You quickly finished your food and throwed the trash. Your body was suddenly twisted by strong hands on your waist. Your eyes went wide "what do you want Jungkook?" You calmed down after the sudden shock. "It's Jungkook oppa" he said emphasizing the "oppa" part. "Yeah yeah whatever oppa. What do you want?" "Come on let's go" he said placing his hands on your tiny waist then forcing you to walk. You two walked the corridor being whispered by people. Then Hyuna was at the other part of the corridor walking with her friends. She purposely tried to break Jungkook's grasp on you by clinging on to Jungkook. "Get off" Jungkook said sternly. His hold on your waist went soft to firm. His eyes were dark. "Oppa~ why are you with her~? Be with me instead~" she pouted and stuff. "Get off " hyuna immediately backed off shock. Jungkook walked you back to class and brought you to his and your seat. Mingyu came and sat infront of you. "What happened?" He asked. "That just made Jungkook oppa pissed" you said while doodling a cartoon version of Jungkook. Then Jungkook's face lighten up and said, "You called me oppa? Without me telling you finally" he said smilling really bright. You and Jungkook's phone vibrated and you see your text message from your mom. 
Our lovely Dayeonnie, you'll move out to a house and live with Jungkook so when you get home pack your bags. You'll move out tomorrow after school okay?
You replied a okay and looked at Jungkook. He had a huge smile on. "I think you'll call me kookie baby when we get married" he whispered to you. Mingyu coloured your doodle and it looked great. Your cheeks flushed pink and you felt your heart racing abit. Jungkook pinched your cheeks, "aigoo our Vanessa is blushing" he teased. You slapped his shoulder and the teacher came in. You got home being dragged to the salon by your sister. She dyed her hair into a more light brown colour. She asked if you wanted to dye your hair. You said you wanted to try blond like Taeyeon unnie's hair. She nodded and told the hairdresser some stuff and asked you to sit. Your scalp was still black It turned out really good. You went home and your sister helped you pack your bags since she has nothing to do. After packing for two hours you finally finished and ate dinner. Siwon oppa told you to sleep early and you did as he told.
The next day when you arrived at school with your brother. Boys started following you. Girls started to wear even thicker make up you know that because they become 2 times whiter than the day before. You entered class and everyone eyed you from head to toe. "What?" You asked. Boys started fanboying over you, girls started gossiping or either trying to be your friend. Six guys that are sitting at the back had their eyes glued on you since you stepped in class. "What?" You asked them. "Your hair" Jimin said. "I dyed it" they nodded. "Wow" from 6 voices you hear everyday. You smiled and sat in your seat. You slept on your desk. Then suddenly you heard a loud slam on your table. Argh. You faced up looking at Mr.Lee. You looked at the time, 7.43. It wasn't even eight yet which means start of class and he's here already. "Choi Dayeon who said you can dye your hair?!" "I already dyed it before" you simply said. "And beside's your favourite student has raibow coloured highlights on her hair, why can't I dye it blonde?" You asked him. He stood quiet and placed a paper on your desk. "Pop quiz" you hurriedly answered everything and gave it to the teacher. You knew the answers because your brother taught you the topic already and his pop quiz were exactly the same as your brother's pop quiz long time ago when he was teaching your brother. You and Jungkook were excused before lunch to move in to your new house. Jungkook packed his bags and again placed his hands on your waist. You texted your brother that your going to move house already and left school early. Jungkook drove to the address given to him from his parents. "Vanessa" he softly said. "Hmm?" "Do you like me?" He asked. "Of course I do" you answered. "As your husband" he said again. "Yes" you mumbled softly hoping your cheeks won't burn pink or red infront of him. Unfortunately he saw it and giggled. "Aigoo my Dayeonnie is blushing again aigoo" he teased. When you finally arrived at the address. It wasn't a house, it was a mansion. You went inside your bags in the living room also with Jungkook's bags. You went inside a room in the second floor because there were no rooms with doors except the basement, and storage room in the first floor. You carried your bag one by one being helped by jungkook. His uniform nearly ripped because he was flexing his muscles too much and it made a little sound, you immediately told jungkook to change a shirt. You also helped jungkook bring his bag to the second floor. He was trying to open every door in the second door but it was all locked. He went upstairs to check on the other doors and you went to the wardrobe and placed all your clothes inside. Then Jungkook came downstairs with a grin, "all of the doors are locked" you just hummed not knowing what will happen next.
"So I guess we'll be sleeping in the same room" you looked at him with large eyes. You did sleep with your brother before once but that was blood related and you slept on the matress that time. This time it was the SAME bed with a not blood related person. You nodded and Jungkook suddenly hugged you. "I never knew hugging a girl I love is this great" he mumbled to your ears. Your heart is racing again, cheeks probably red. He released you and kissed your forehead. "I love you" he said. "I-I lo-love you t-too oppa" you stuttered. He smiled, "really?" You nodded then he chuckled. You burried your face in his chest so that he won't see your burning face right now. He softly brushed your hair with his fingers. He kissed your head a few times. You suddenly remembered your left clothes and told Jungkook to arrange his. You took the middle closet while he took the left. There were three closets. The door either goes to the left or right closet. Jungkook took the left one while you took the middle one and the right one was your and his coats mixed. You finished unpacking your clothed and stuff then immediately took a shower. You came out and Jungkook eyed you from top to bottom. "What?" "What are you wearing?" "A shirt and shorts" you look down to what you were wearing. It wasn't that bad, was it? 
"Why do you look like you don't have pants on?" "Maybe the shirt is too big" you changed into a sleeveless tee. He still eyed you though. "What's exactly wrong?" You asked. "It's too revealing" you looked down. Maybe it's because of your legs. You change into long pants and sat with him on the bed, "go take a bath oppa" "then do the rest of my clothes okay?" He asked hopeful. "Fine" you said. He kissed you on the cheek and ran in the bathroom. You started to arrange his closet. After a while you finished then was watching a tv show. The bathroom door opened and he came out only in a towel. The closet was in a corner so he walked with that towel still hanging on his waist. He pushed the door to the side and wore his clothes there. You didn't see it of course you were hiding in the very end on the bed with a blanket over you. The bed suddenly sunked and he must've have sat on the bed. The area near your left sunked in more. "Dayeonnie baby what are you doing under there?" He said opening your blanket. "Nothing the show was just scary" you said. Then he faced the tv, "your scared of my little pony?" He asked. "No just now it.. Argh.. How to say.." You tried to explain but can't. He smiled and said. "Your cheeks are red, heart is probably racing that means you saw me didn't you baby?" He said. "Aniyo" you defended yourself. "But you saw my abs right?" He asked. You slowly nodded. He giggled then both of your stomach's growled. "Let's go eat lunch" you said. Both of you went downstairs, you opened the really huge fridge. It had everything. The cupboard also had everything. You asked jungkook what he would like for lunch. "Hm maybe kimchi and rice and a cup of coffee with you on the top" he said winking. "Why me on the top?" "Because your is as sweet as sugar" "you don't even know what my tastes like" that sounded really wrong. "I will in a few months time" he whispered in your ear. You hit his shoulder again. "Oww! I was just kidding Dayeonnie" you cooked some rice then started finding kimchi in the fridge. Jungkook suddenly hold a box infront of you. He's been holding the kimchi this whole time. You grabbed the box from his hands and cutted the kimchi. "You really only want to eat kimchi and rice?" You asked. "Nae" he said. You decided to call his Mom first, 
His mom: Yoboseyo?
You: auntie this is Vanessa
His mom: Ah Vanessa call me eomonim from now on
You: nae eomonim
His mom: is there something wrong with the house? 
You: aniyo there's nothing wrong. I just wanted to ask if Jungkookie oppa can be full by only eating rice and kimchi
His mom: nope he won't be full. Your already calling him jungkookie oppa, the two of you are really fast
You: *chuckles* nae eomonim
His mom: oh Vanessa I have some work to do bye
You: nae bye eomonim
You hung up. Jungkook looked at you, "who did you call just now?" He asked. "Your mom" "ooh" you found a bowl and started scooping rice into the bowl. You placed kimchi in a small plate and served it for him. He smiled and thanked you, you started finding things to bake a cake. He finished eating and washed the dishes which you didn't know because you were busy finding chocolate powder. You were mixing the chocolate batter when he suddenly hug you from the back. He snuggled into your neck you could feel his hot breath tickling you. "Oppa that tickles" you said giggling a bit. " you making cake?" He said his breath still tickling you. You had to tilt your head a bit like squeezing Jungkook's head. You hummed in response. He let go of you then sat right infront of you on the counter chairs. You dipped your finger in the batter and tasted it. "How does it taste like?" He asked. You dipped your finger in again and brought your finger infront of his lips. He tasted your finger. Then he started to keep testing the batter. You slapped his hand away and he pouted, you placed the batter inside the oven. You grabbed the timer to your room wait no Jungkook and your room.
Jungkook came inside looking at you play your phone. He sat beside you, "you bored?" He asked. You hummed then pouted looking at him. "Wanna invite your hyungs over?" You asked. "Aniyo, I wanna spend time with my Dayeonnie" you nodded. You refreshed your instagram feed nothing really popped up. "Wait you have instagram?" Jungkook asked pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Yup" "what's your username?" "choi.dayeon" your phone buzzed then you check your instagram again. @Jeon.jungkook requested to follow you. "Why is your account private?" He asked. "Because I don't want strangers to see my pictures" you said. "Yo husband is no stranger" you scroll through his posts. Not really much interesting. You accepted his follow request. He immediately liked your photos. "Wow this one's hot" he said pointing at a picture of you in your swimsuit. "" you said hitting his stomach. He giggled then screenshot your photo. Then he made it his lockscreen. "Let's take a picture!" He happily said, he adjusted himself nearer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter