002

Unknown Heir At School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002
Next morning~
You already showered and ate breakfast. You placed a sticky note on the kitchen counter. 
"I'm going to drive to school today and I already prepared toast for you
Dayeon"
You grabbed your project and placed it at the back of your car. You drove off to school. You stopped at the red light, you heard someone call your name, you looked to your right seeing Namjoon waving to you in his car. You waved back. Then the light turned green so you two sped off. Both of you arrived school at the same time. You locked your car and placed your car keys inside your pocket. You grabbed your project and brought it to class. Yes you do look like a fool dragging a big styrofoam into class. You placed the project on the wall beside you, then slept. You were woken by jungkook, "Dayeon what happened to our project?!" "What?" You looked back. Your project was painted with black paint. You could hear Kim Hyuna snickering. You went to her table. "Why.did.you.do.that" you said already angry. "Um cause I want to" she said smiling. I slammed her table broking it into two. I pulled her by the collar. "Clean it " "If I don't want to?" "Don't think I don't have any of your tapes" her face became horrified. Yes she sell's tapes online. Alot of people already knew but didnt want to tell Brian. "Think what will happen to you if I tell it to the whole school, your parents and Brian" you said. "Okay Dayeon okay I'll clean it I'll clean it, please just let me off" she said pleading. You nodded, she started cleaning our project which she scribbled on with paint. She seems like she's struggling back there so you throw her a small bottle of oil. "What?" She said, "put it on the tissue then wipe it Kim hyuna" you said. She did as I told her and the paint did come off. "Great job you did Dayeon" Jungkook whispered to you. You just smiled at him. Then the teacher came, "oh Dayeon's group is done with their project, let me see" Jungkook grabbed the project and gave it to the teacher. Girls squealed when Jungkook passed their table. "Okay the draft is good, 70" he said. This teacher will ask us to count it ourselves. "Hm Wonwoo what did you do?" He asked. "I helped with the typing and cut the drafts into paragraphs and glued it" he asked all of us then after asking. "Teamwork 20" okay that's 90 if added with 70. "Then decorations 10, so what's the total score?" "100" Wonwoo said. The teacher smiled and nodded. Then the day went by like that, you had lunch with bts, since your brother is at home probably sleeping. People started respecting you at school. And you know why, because your the daughter of Choi Company and Enterprise. Girls wanted to approach you and become your friend and stuff. You only had ONE friend that is a girl in school. And it's your senior, Amber Liu. She's really nice and friendly, you got to know her from your sister. Your sister has a huge connection of friends. Amber did want to introduce you to her friends but you rejected her offer. You walked through the hallways. You opened you locker and found some confession letters, chocolates, and flowers in your mailbox. Yes every student has their own mailbox on top of their locker. You placed the chocolate in your bag after seeing who's it from. You placed the letters in your bag. "Oh gosh she kept my letter" a guy said to his friend. You just had a blank face because your really sleepy right now. You entered the class and immediately slept on your desk. Your brown long hair covering your face. "Yah wake up the teacher's coming" jungkook shook you. You didn't want to because it was Mr. Lee. Ugh the teacher. "CHOI DAYEON!" You immediately stood up. He ranted for about 15 minutes. Then you just paid attention for a while, your eyes are on the blackboard but your mind is circling around else where. After class you drove back home. You grabbed your keys and unlocked the door. Seungcheol is lying on the couch eating cupcakes. You ate a bite of his cupcake and immediately ran upstairs. You took a shower then played with your phone. You grabbed your school bag and opened the letters one by one.
Dear Dayeon-ssi,
I'm your senior, I might not really have a handsome face like Jungkook or your brother Seungcheol but I have the brains. I really like you, will you accept me? I have your answer the day after you picked this letter from your mailbox.
Love, Wonhyun 
That's the first out of 6 letters.
Dear Dayeon,
I'm from class B, I really liked you when I saw you from the start, I may not have something special except for my deep voice, will you accept me? Please reply this letter and place it in 756 locker.
Love, Youngsoo
I read the other letters and wrote my answer a simple, "No, I don't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter