003

Unknown Heir At School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003
You feel much better today so you took a shower and wore your uniform. You ate toast and head off to school. You drove to school a bit too early cause it was just 7.00 in the morning. You replied all the love letters then went to your class. You sat on your seat and placed down your bag on the floor. You decided to take a nap. You were sleeping peacefully until your brother comes to your class making the girls squeal and scream. "Dayeon-ah come here" he said. You walked to him, "what is it oppa?" You asked, "we're going to some kind of dinner with the Jeon's tonight so wear a dress that's a mesage from noona and siwon hyung" he said. You nod not really caring if your gonna wear a dress or not. "You know who are the Jeon's right?" He asked, you shook your head. He facepalmed, "Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Wonwoo is going to be there tonight" "The whole family is coming?" "Not really since we're the only family that handles Choi Company and Enterprise so only the five of us will be there" he said. "Oh okay" you said, "is there anything else?" You asked, he shook his head. You pushed him outside then got back to your seat and tried sleeping again but 6 annoying idiots entered.
"ELO ELO ELOO!" "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP~" "MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAHH" "INFIRES MAN YEAHH!" 
You had a really annoyed face on. They sat in their seats after fooling around and disturbing your sleep. There was still 20 minutes before class, and suddenly your classmate called you saying there's someone looking for you. You walked lazily to the door. "Is there anything I can help with?" You said. Your senior, Do Wonhyun. You just read it from his nametag. "Are you really not going to accept me?" He said. You shook your head, you were about to get inside again when he suddenly held your hand. "Please Dayeon, I'll give you everything especially happiness" he held tightly on your hand. "Let go" you said. He won't budge, then another hand grab onto yours. "Yah don't touch my girlfriend" Jeon Jungkook. What the is going on. "Little kid mind your own business and as far as I know Dayeon is single right now so don't ing call her your boyfriend" Wonhyun said. "Your so old, get an update already! Choi Dayeon and Jeon Jungkook are dating, right baby?" He said placing his arm around your waist looking at you lovingly. You didn't want to lie but you want to get out of this situation. "Of course we are dating" you said faking a smile. "Wh-what?! You two are really dating?! OMG top news for today!" He skipped away like a girl. He's one of the school's journalist. When he was finally out of sight you slapped jungkook's arm away from your waist. He furrowed his eyebrows, "be thankful I helped you from being molested by that " he said. "He's a ?!" You asked innocently not knowing about it. "He touched the cheerleader captain's before and got called by the principal but scooted free because he bribed the principal then he also touch or brush his hands to random girl's butts or purposely spill water over their uniforms so he could see you know the color of their" he pointed his chest then you immediately got what he's saying. "But how do you know all of this?" "Namjoon hyung told me, and he is sometimes gay too" he whispered to you the last part. You had a confused face on, "Jimin was walking in the corridor's one day after school then he heard some noises from the janitor's room he slowly opened the door abit and peeped to it, the creep was sticking his inside a kid name boogeom" jungkook said. You had a disgusted face on. Boogeom was one of the people that sent you letters almost everyday. He would always write a certain pick up line from the internet. "Okay that's enough early in the morning and I'm already hearing stuff" you said scratching your arms. "Like?" "You" you said annoyed. He pouted, "come on like what?" " molesting and stuff and homo" "so me holding you by the waist is no problem right?" He quickly held you by the waist and winked at you. You went closer to him, "of course it is" you said then kicked his knee. "Come on the whole school will know we're dating in probably 10 minutes" "and how do you know that?" You asked. "Duh I was once the school's top notch handsome journalist" he said. "Then what about now?" "I'm a golden maknae who can do everything right now" he said simply. Then the whole 'dating' thing really got out of hand. Girls started glaring at you from time to time, boys started scribbling little by little on Jungkook's table and locker. You were walking in the hallway being glared by tons of girls, this senior of yours that is a hard core fan of Jungkook. Shao Deyu, she's Chinese, a shareholder of Shao timber and Metal company. "Yah !" She called you, you looked at her emotionless. She walked to you with her gang of friends, "break up with my Jungkook oppa, NOW!" You stayed their about to call jungkook by phone. Then an arm wrap around your waist. "What happened here baby?" JEON JUNGKOOK. You were about to protest that you two weren't dating when He suddenly pinch the left side of your stomach. "Owww" you yelped. "Deyu sunbaenim what did you do to her?" "I-I was j-just about to-" "baby did she hurt you? Come on tell me babe" he said winking to you without being noticed. "No she didn't oppa" you said gritting your teeth after. 
"Oh really? Then come let's go buy ice cream" he pulled you out of the school going to the carpark. You unlock your car and was about to go to the driver's seat but he pushed you and opened the door of the seat beside the driver's. He sat in the driver's seat and droved off. "Yah where are we going?" You asked. "Ice cream shop and you should call me oppa since I'm actually a year older than you since you were born in 1998" you look at him questioning how does he know. "Wonwoo told me that you skipped primary one and just went in primary two" ugh jeon wonwoo had to be his cousin. He parked near the shop and ask you if you want to stay in the car or something. You decided to stay in the car and let him guess your favourite flavor of ice cream. You saw him waiting for the ice cream. He was nicer to you these few days after you ACTUALLY became his friend. He's really charming and funny. Someone suddenly knock your car window, you look to your left to see JB. He waved at you and smiled, you smiled at him then rolled down the window. "Hi oppa" "hey, what are you doing here?" "I'm buying ice cream with a friend, what about you oppa what are you doing?" "Oh Yugyeom is sad these days so he kept asking us to go to the clubs with him" JB said with an annoyed look on his face. Then Jungkook opened the car door and got in. "Who are you talking to?" He asked. Then you look at him he peeped at JB and greeted. Then you two said your goodbye's and Jungkook drove off. "What flavor did you buy for me?" You asked. "Mint chocolate chip" he said eyes focused on the road. "How did you know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter