Intro

Unknown Heir At School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intro


Your name is Choi Dayeon
You were born in New York, United States. Your real name is Vanessa Choi. You transfered to your brother's school, Seoul High and middle school. Your brother Seungcheol is in his first year of highschool while your in the second year of middle school. Your brother has 12 bestfriends or more like brothers. You only know their names but you don't know their surnames and some of them are nicknames. Jeonghan,Woozi, Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo, Boo Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Joshua, Vernon, Th8, Jun, Dino, Hoshi. You know Mingyu, Wonwoo and seungkwan's surnames because their in the same class as yours and they treat you like a sister. Some of them are also in their second year of middle school but in different classes. In your class, there were 13 guys and 10 girls. Unfortunately you have 3 playboys in your class. Who flirts to all the girls. Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and the maknae Jeon Jungkook. Wonwoo and jungkook are cousins and really CLOSE cousins. Jungkook got to know you from him. And started pestering you every single day. You also had this bully who thinks she has it all. Kim Hyuna, she has no relation to Kim Taehyung but acts as if they were cousins because Kim Taehyung also owns a huge company. Enough of your story, now you were facing your teacher who caught you sleeping in class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter