Sleep | Momo x Dahyun

Celebrations & Festivities // TWICE Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleep.

 

“Wake up, you lazy !”

 

Dahyun groaned, rubbing her eyes. Feeling a tug on her legs, she opened her eyes, only to find a pair of eyes, Nayeon’s, staring right into hers. She quickly turned away, feeling her cheeks heat up.

 

“Nayeon unnie, you’re too close, get off of me,” She pleaded..

 

“Get up and have breakfast, Dahyun-ah!” Nayeon said, pulling on Dahyun’s leg.

 

“Yah unnie, if I fall off the bed and scar my face, you’ll be in big troub- Ouch.” Dahyun said monotonously, as her face met the floor.

            

“I’m sorry Dahyunnie, please spare my life!” Nayeon pleaded, her voice getting softer as she ran out the room, with Dahyun following close behind.

 

“Attention, attention!” Dahyun called out to her members, who were all in the living room. “It’s Sleep Day today, so I’m gonna celebrate it by sleeping all day!”

 

She turned and walked back into her room, “So don’t disturb.” She warned as she turned around to glance at her members, leaving them dumbfounded.

 

Dahyun closed the door behind her and flopped onto the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

 

She was way too tired. Their schedules were simply too packed, to the point where she had been worked to the point of exhaustion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter