Pie | Mina x Sana

Celebrations & Festivities // TWICE Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie.

 

“Jihyo unnie, what’s with these boxes of… pie?” Tzuyu questioned, as she opened the box and peeked inside.”

 

Tzuyu was seated on the dining table alone, as everyone else, except Dahyun, were all gathered around the sofa.

 

“Oh, Dahyunnie and Sana bought that,” Jihyo replied nonchalantly as her eyes were glued to her phone, “Not surprised, neither do I want to know why.”

 

As if on cue, Dahyun sprung out of her bedroom and skipped her way to the living room.

 

“It’s Pi Day today! So we bought pies, for you guys!”

 

Mina sighed as she got off the sofa and headed for her room, “Nope, I am not dealing with your today, Dahyun.”

 

“Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.” Dahyun shot back, her eyes following Mina’s silhouette.

 

Feeling the increasing tension, Chaeyoung clasped her hands together and thanked Dahyun and Sana for the food.

 

“Dig in, kids!”

 

“This is not drugged or anything, right?” Jungyeon asked, eyeing a box of Shepherd’s Pie.

 

“Yea, since when were they so kind to buy us food using their own money?” Nayeon teased.

 

“We’re doing this because we know how hard you guys have worked,” Dahyun replied, cutting a slice of pie for each of her members. “And because we love you guys,” Sana added cheerfully.

 

“Is our Dahyun okay today? She’s not herself today.”

 

“Shut up and eat your pie, Momo unnie.” Dahyun retorted, shoving a slice of pie in Momo’s face

 

Sana then picked up a box and looked inside, “Oh, Apple Pie! Mina’s favourite!”

 

She cut a slice and put it on a plate, “I’ll go check on Mina.”

 

-

 

“Mina, are you inside? Open the door, Mina-chan.” Sana called out.

 

The door opened after a few seconds, “What is it, unnie?” She asked, avoiding eye contact.

 

Sana held up the plate in her hands and smiled, “Let me in?”

 

Mina heaved a sigh, walking back to her bed. She grabbed the teddy bear that was once on her bed and hugged it tight, her hands fiddling with it.

 

Sana walked in, closed the door behind her and placed the plate on the study table.

 

Sana wasn’t as oblivious and dense as everyone thought she was. In fact, she was just as observant as anyone else. She could tell that something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter