Buffet | Sana x Tzuyu

Celebrations & Festivities // TWICE Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buffet.

 

Dahyun. The one and only, cheerful, energetic rapper of Twice. She’s quite a peculiar one. No one really knows what’s going on in the kid’s mind.

 

“Say, what are your new year’s resolutions?”

 

“Well, this year, let’s spread Twice to the whole world!” Sana cheered, receiving nods from her members.

 

It was the second day of the new year. A few members had woken up early today to prepare a breakfast for their fellow members.

 

“Well, let’s try to make the best out of this year. Let’s work hard to be on more variety shows!”

 

This got Dahyun thinking.

 

During their break, when they had no schedules, the dorm was usually quiet. They didn’t quite interact during their free time, spending most of their time alone.

 

Oftentimes, they would have some team bonding activities, but surely that wasn’t going to be enough.

 

Dahyun knew that they had to learn how to communicate with each other. If they wanted to last long, and succeed, they had to be close-knit.

 

And so for the next few hours, she racked her brains, scrolling through the internet, looking for ways to strengthen the relationship of the members.

 

“Dahyun,” she jumped at the sound of her name.

 

“Please buy us lunch today,” Momo pleaded.

 

She groaned, but nonetheless still agreed to it. Perhaps a little bit of fresh air would help.

 

Dahyun had travelled down the street to order from their favourite restaurant. A little further than usual, just for her members.

By now, she had already known her members’ preferences; what they liked and what they disliked, right down to their choices of toppings. They say she’s quite an observant one.

 

“Good afternoon Uncle Kim! I’m here for the usual!” She greeted enthusiastically.

 

Uncle Kim surely was delighted to see her once again. Dahyun was just so lovable.

 

“Good afternoon Dahyun! How’s everything?” He asked as he prepared their orders.

 

“Things have been going well. We have a scheduled comeback in a few months!”


“That’s great! I’ll be ordering 20 albums in advance,” he joked.

 

They had kept their conversation going, with Dahyun chatting excitedly on their scheduled comeback as Uncle Kim listened on.

 

“How much will that be, Uncle Kim?”

 

“It’s free of charge, treat it as an encouragement for your comeback,” he said, “besides, it’s Buffet Day today!”

 

“Buffet… Day?” Dahyun asked, as she bowed, thanking Uncle Kim for the food.

 

“Yea, I’m not joking, it’s an actual holiday!” he replied with a grin as Dahyun laughed along

 

Well that’s new. I never knew of such a holiday.

 

She then bade goodbye to Uncle Kim, promising him a signed album in return.

 

Dahyun walked back to the dorm, bags of food packets in one hand and her phone in the other. She was curious and decided to search up ‘Buffet Day’.

 

What she didn’t expect was a whole list of uncommon holidays.

 

Pi Day, Fresh Breath Day, Buffet Day… what in the world? Wait. Hold on.

 

 

“I’m back, and guess what,” she greeted, leaving the bags of food on the table, “I got all these for free!”

 

Shocked, Sana jumped off the couch, “They’re finally giving free food, what a time to be alive!”

 

“No, it’s Uncle Kim’s treat. Also because it’s Buffet Day today!” She exclaimed, receiving weird looks from her members.

 

“What? I’m not kidding!”

 

Sana shrugged it off and hugged Dahyun, “Ah, our D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter