Chapter 2

May Be I'm Jealous??

Its been 2 minutes since they kiss.Losing air,Kyung immediately break the kiss leaving Ravi stunned.

"y...you get the kiss already."

After gaining back to sense,Ravi understand what is Kyung say.

"but there's still one more~"

Ravi smirk and showing his finger a 'one' sign.Kyung sighed.

"thanks for the kiss and get ready for tonight~"

Ravi show a devilish smile and walk towards his room.Kyung stomped her legs showing protest.

Aish,I'm dead tonight!!

 

"Kyungie 8:30 p.m

Yah,nam-dongsaeng! I'm very frustrated with your big hyung!"

"Woohyukie Saeng 8:31 p.m

Waeyo,noona? Is he doing something goofy again? XD"

"Kyungie 8:32 p.m

Yes! I was fangirling over my favourite group,BTS.And suddenly he took my phone and stalking over my Park Jimin's photos!! And he admit that he's the most 'y' person in the universe.-.-+"

"Woohyuk 8:33 p.m

Pfft,jinjjayo? OMFG,i'm laughing hard right now.But indeed he's the y person in my life :3"

"Kyungie 8:34 p.m

Well,i admit that xD okay,and he sulking when I didn't  admit he's the iest person in universe.I started to felt regret.I tried to talk with him but he stay silent.So,I make decision to do what ever he wants."

"Wonhyukie 8:35 p.m

Wuu,sounds interesting..and then?//I sense something fishy..//"

"Kyungie 8:36 p.m

Yah,yah! Back to your sences! And then,he want me to kiss his cheeks and take a picture of me while I'm sleeping."

"Wonhyukie 8:37 p.m

Aishh,I sence that you kiss the other part.. :3"

"Kyungie 8:38 p.m

Yah! Are you a sixth sence or what?! You lil siblings!"

"Wonhyukie 8:39 p.m

Well,I guess Wonshik hyung and I have that ability? :3 okay,palli bareba!(quick,tell me!)"

"Kyungie 8:40 p.m

Well..I..I kiss his lips..Not that I want to kiss that part but he slowly turned his face!"

"Wonhyukie 8:41 p.m

Omo! Omo! Omo!!! As well as i remembered,this is your first kiss right? :3"

"Kyungie 8:41 p.m

Yah,you lil kiddo! >///<"

"Wonhyukie 8:42 p.m

Omo,mianhae but i shouldn't heard this 'fishy' stuff..Jeongmal mianhaeyo xD"

"Kyungie 8:42 p.m

Aish,jinjja..You really didn't help me at all! T.T I'm crazily blushing right now T~T"

"Wonhyukie 8:43 p.m

Aww,noona.You're the Queen Of Blush you know? :3 "

"Kyungie 8:43 p.m

Yah,keumanhae(stop it) >///<"

"Wonhyukie 8:44 p.m

Aigoo,no wonder my big hyung likes you :3 You're cute :3"

"Kyungie 8:44 p.m

Yah,yah! Watch your sentences! XD"

"Wonhyukie 8:45 p.m

Noona,if you had problems with Wonshik hyung,don't feel shy to share it with me :3 I'm the best listener ^_^"

"Kyungie 8:45 p.m

Aww,that's nice of you :3 gumawo,Wonhyukie yah~"

"Wonhyukie 8:46 p.m

Noona,I better get going.See you later~ its nice to chat with you since I'm busy with study.I'll leave you alone with that 'lovebird' person ~"

"Kyungie 8:46 p.m

Yah,you bad dongsaeng! >_<"

Kyung place her phone beside her desk.Seriously this  lil boy..Just the same with his hyung.

Won brothers are weird!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

That night..The night that Kyung waiting for.//OMG,why is the words feels like ert..? XD//.Kyung standby her pillow to cover her face.

No way man! No,No! Uh,uh! No way I'm gonna show my 'creepy' face when I'm sleep! 

Ravi had been out just a moment ago for meeting his friends.So he probably back late..

Probably..

Kyung waited for him.1 hour passed..2 hour passed.And after a long waiting,Kyung fell into a deep sleep.

"I'm home.."

Ravi entered the house but his greeting were replied by a silence moment.

"Kyungie ah??"

She probably at her room..

Ravi opened Kyung's door room and Kyung was sleeping there.And that moment,

A devilish smirk created on Ravi's lips.

'Its showtime..'

Ravi slowly approached to sleeping Kyung and took away the pillow that covered Kyung's face.

'Go away,yoy puffy pillow!'

Ravi slowly took out his phone and placed it infront of Kyung face.

'Wait..this doesn't look right..'

Ravi place his phone away and starred at sleepy Kyung face.Ravi removed the hair that hanging around on her face and smiled.

'Perfect.'

Ravi took back his phone and opened the camera.

SNAP~!

Ravi look at the result.He smirk.

'Totally perfect~'

"Let's see if our sleepy Kyung is the real 'Queen of Madness' or not~"

-------Continued in Chapter 3------

******************************

Talk-Talk from Author:~

I'll update this a lil bit late due to a something that I can't ignored it.I'll try to update it ASAP ^^

Love ya,readerz!! ^^

**JK**