Chapter 1

May Be I'm Jealous??

The morning breeze and the shine bright sunlight cheered up the greatful day.But,it breaks when a powerful loud noise vibrating on the morning..

 

"Kim Wonshik!!! Give back my phone,you lil man!"

"Bangtan Fans? Bangtan Saranghae? Whatda..?"

Kyung brushed her hair roughly.Seriously,who doesn't feel pissed off when you're peacefully fangirling on your favourite group and then somebody just take away your phone just like that?

"oh? What's this?"

Ravi opened the page and it pops out a picture.

"Bangtan y AF Photos..?"

Kyung felt like wanna explode.No,no that photos!!

"seriously,Kim Wonshik.I'm swear if I get there I will break your hand off!"

"Kyungie,what is AF means..?"

Ravi asked 'innocently' even he knows ehat does it means.

"Should I tell you?"

"yup."

"okay..it means.."

"okay,I know~"

"wait,what?"

"bwo? Do you think I don't know what it means? Pishh! Please me~"

Ravi scoffed.Kyung hold her hands.If her hands get that black hair of Ravi's,she will definitely pull out with her might.

"omooo~~ What is this fella name?"

Ravi looked at Park Jimin's photo.Kyung stomped her legs.Noo!!! That precious picture!

"Park Jiminie hott!!" so,this fella name Park Jimin?"

Ravi asked.Kyung just nodded.Her face has already red as tomato.

"well,he looks quite y..But no y as me~"

Ravi said with proudly.Kyung scoffed.

'pfft,show off~'

Ravi noticed that Kyung said 'show off' in her mind.Without warning,Ravi pulled his shirt,showing his abs.Kyung screamed and cover her eyes.

"yah,you crazy! Whatda heck are you doing now?!!"

"to show you that I'm more ier than this Park Jiminie fella?"

Ravi smirked.He knew that his 'precious' abs are the powerful attack to make Kyung weak.

"aish,jinjja! Just put that shirt down!"

"I'm not gonna take it down until you satisfy me by saying that I'm more ier than Park Jimin."

Kyung let out a big sigh.With an annoyed tone,she let out the 'cocky' words.

"Kim Ravi is more ier than Park Jimin."

"I can't here you~"

"aish,I felt like wanna snap your hair right now!"

"Do you want me to pull this shirt down or not?"

Ravi still don't let his devilish smirk from his lips.One more time,Kyung said that words.

"Kim Ravi is the most ier plus ier as damn than Park Jimin!!!"

Kyung yell at Ravi making Ravi smiled.He pulled down his shirt but still he didn't let off the deviliah smirk.

"bwo? What's with the smirk?"

"why? Its it illegal?"

Kyung shut .Ravi still smirk.

"so? It doesn't right?"

"yeah,yeah..you win.."

'Jiminie,i'm so sorryyy T___T I've betrayed youu..' Kyung said to herself.Ravi let out a sigh.

"so,you said that without sincere? Yeah,i know that Park Jiminie fella is ier in your eyes.."

Ravi put down Kyung phone.Omo,how could he knew what I was saying? Kyung take a glance at Ravi.Aigoo,is he mad?

"Yah,Ravi.Are you mad at me?"

Silence.

"Yah,Kim Ravi.."

Still Silence.

Kyung take a sit next to Ravi.Ravi looked away at the TV screen,avoiding to look at Kyung face.

"Yah,Wonshik-ah..Are you sulking?"

".....hurm.."

"Are you jealous because I said Jimin oppa uer than you?"

Silence.

"Wonshik-ah..please don't get mad at me..Its just I'm on fangirling mode.Pleasee~"

Silence.

"okay,I'll do anything you want as long you accept my forgiveness."

Silence.

"Please? Wonshikie?"

"...you will?"

Ravi said just a few words but his eyes still glued to the TV screen.Kyung nod.

"nae,yaksokhae!(i'm promise!)"

"Arasseo.I want you to give me a kiss on my cheeks."

"is that all?"

"op,op! I want you to let me take a picture of you while you were sleeping."

Kyung let her jaws drop.When you said 'will do anything' and that moment,they will controlled it.

"mworahgo?!!"

"you can do it or not?"

Only about accepting a single forgiveness,she had to do that stuff.Micheon,Wonshikie!

"...I take it.."

Ravi smiled.He turned his face to Kyung.

"neo yaksok?(you promised?)"

"...nae!"

"okay,do it now.Here.."

Ravi pointed on his cheeks.Kyung makr her lips towards his cheeks..

Closer..

Almost closer..

Kyung closed her eyes.She can't bear to watch the King Of Jealous infront of her eyes.And that moment,devilish smirk break on Ravi's lips.

Cup~!

Kyung felt something soft.Wait,why does it felt different? Kyung opened her eyes and..

Jeng,Jengg!! Its not his cheeks that Kyung kiss but its..Ravi's lips!! 

Kyung tried to break it but Ravi's hands has already guarding at her back.

"Don't let go.."

Ravi whispered between the kiss.Kyung shut her eyes.

Damn,why i said the words 'I will do anything!'..??

Served you right,Kyung~

----------Continued in Chapter 2--------