Chapter 3-Another Me?

May Be I'm Jealous??
"Annyeong!! See you tomorrow!" Wonshik waved at his friends.After the reunion party,Wonshik decided to went home since it's almost midnight while his friends still enjoying their time. "ahhh,I'm so tireddd~~ When I got home,I'm gonna lie on the comfy bed and hug Kyung tightly! Heeheee~~" Wonshik muttered to himself.Suddenly,he sas a blurry vision of a guy. "Who was that?" Wonshik just ignore it.Maybe it was his sleeping games.But the vision is always shown off just like it was a replay.And the guy was smirking at him.Somekind like he was sending a message? Wonshik thoughts was bothered by a sudden scream.Wonshik glanced a while and saw a man try to rob a girl.Wonshik just ignored it since he was very tired and he did not want to think twice.All he want to is sleep. The moon shine bright on the dark night.It was a full moon.Wonshik just blankly walk until he felt a pain through his head. "Why..is it..so..hurtful..Arghh!!!!" And that moment of suffering,Wonshik eyes changed into a black colour. //Just like in the Hyde MV..Just imagined it :3// Wonshik turned back to the dark alley where the robber and the girl was there. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*- "Someone,help me!!!" "Shut the fck up or I'm gonna kill you!" "Wowowo! Slow down,man.Don't be so feisty. 'Wonshik' stood infront of the girl and the robber.He crossed his arms to his chest,smirking. "Who the hell are you?! Don't you try to get into this situation!" "And why is that? It looks like fun.." "Shut up or I'll kill you!" The robber point his pocket knife to 'Wonshik'.'Wonshik' scoffed and smirk teasingly. "Omo,I'm so scaredd~~ Yah,just relax and have some FUN.." "I'm gonna kill you,you bastard!" The robber ran through 'Wonshik'.'Wonshik' smirk. ITS PLAY TIME.. 'Wonshik' dodged the knife.As fast as lightning,the robber was hit until he hit the wall.Blood spilled from his mouth.'Wonshik' give a pity face. "awww,bleeding already? That's not fun!" "Die you,jerk!!" The robber get up and took a soju bottle near him.He took it and knock 'Wonshik' head.Suprisingly,it didn't bleeding. "hey,it felt itchy! Now,its my turn~" 'Wonshik' grab the robber's neck dig into it with his long nails.Blood started to flow from his neck.'Wonshik' digging deeply into its flesh until he can took the robber skeleton head easily.'He' tossed the robber at the road.'Wonshik' glanced at the girl.The girl was crying with covered with her hands.Her eyes attached to 'Wonshik' bloody hands. "Shhh..I'm not gonna hurt you..unless you tell everyone bout this,I'm gonna rip that beautiful face of yours.I've said my words..Remember,You Don't tell,I let you go.You tell,remember the warning eh?" The girl hurriedly nod.'Wonshik' turned to right,signing to leave.The girl took her school bag and run quickly. 'Wonshik' look at his bloody hand.He smile in satisfaction. "Now this is FUN.." *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Wonshik opened his eyes.He found out that he was in his room with his comfy bed.He look at his clothes. Yesterday clothes. "How did I get here? Didn't I felt hurt and suddenly everything goes black? Maybe I was dreaming .." You're not. Wonshik shocked.Isn't that his voice? But he just keep quiet just now.. 'Okay..this is freaking weird.' Its not weird at all. Wonshik heard it again.This time,it sounda very clear. I don't know if you stupid,scumb or anything else but I started to like this body. Wonshik turned to his mirror.Suddenly,there was a two Wonshik.One is this one.The one that shocked af face and the other one is smirking devilish face. "W..who..Who are you..?" I'm you and You are Me.We are same in the visuals but actually,we're totally different.Look at you.You have that innocent-like-a-small dwarves face meanwhile I have a smirk-like-a-devil.You have that half soft and half rough voice meanwhile I'm all rough voice. "W..What are you doing here! Go away!" How can I go away? I'm attached to your blood,soul and everything that belongs to you are also belongs to mine.When I died,I urgently searching for a body that suits me.But,since you're born,I enter your life and waiting for you to become more bigger and stronger.And the day comes..I think,you're the person that will belongs to me..Consider me as your negative sides.Or easy to say,You're Jekyll and I'm Hyde. "Did you mean..we are belong together?" Bingo! That's a pretty smart of you.Do you wanna know why you're here? Because yesterday,I've took your body to have some fun..And this hands,have been coloured by a shameful blood person. Wonshik shocked.He look at his hands. This two pair of hands..has killed someone? "W..what have you done?!" Don't worry..Only me that knows what happend last night..Oh,one more thing.I'm Ravi.Wonshik is you and Ravi is me.Deal? Wonshik just remained quiet.Ravi smiled. I accept that as a yes..Don't act me like a stranger.I'm also You.You hurt,I'm hurt.And one day,I'll took over this body.. "Don't you dare take it!" Oh,I will..And about Kyung,she looks quite beautiful.. Ravi his lips.Wonshik hold his knuckles.If he want to,he will punch this mirror until it broke into pieces. Save your knuckles for next time.It's a waste if you just wanna punch this mirror..Even it broken into pieces,I'm still here. "Shut,he can read my thoughts!" Of course I can.I'm connected with you,dummy! Serve you that! "urgh! You're so annoying!" Annoying for this time..For the next time,probably not~ "Wonshik-ah! Have you waken?" "Ah,nae! Nae!" "come on! I have prepared the breakfast!" "arasseo!" Someone's calling~~ "Can you please shut up for a while?!" "Wonshik-ah! Who are you talking to?!" "No one! I'm just talking with my friend on phone!" "aish,you better hurry!" Wow,you're really a beautiful liar.. "Shut up,Ravi!" Yah,I'm older than you! I'm born a hundread years ago! "still you're me,.." Wonshik smirk to Ravi.Ravi scoffed. This two can't get along!! -__- -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Talk Talk From Author: ^___~ Wassupp~ Does anyone miss me? No? Never mind..\(=3=)/ so,how's the Chapter 3?? I think I wanna do some fantasy,sad,romance and funny genre..//isn't that too much,JK? =,="-Leo// ahh,whatever! XD Hope you guys like it and I probably will not online for 4 days start 29th May 2016 because I have some things to do about my collage..T 3 T For Ravi,Ken Ahjumma,Leo Appa.. GET WELL SOONN!! It hurts me when I knew that you guys doesn't feel okay..T^T Stay healthy! (T v T) ~JK~