First

Last

 

I wasn't really planning to make a sequel. But because some of you guys asked, I'll be your fairy godmother and make your wish come true haha. This is Tiffany's POV. By the way thanks for all the love and support for this story :)


 

I was always first. Being bubbly and approachable was an advantage, but I went out of my way to be first.

 

I remember when Taeyeon and I were two. Our parents were offering juice to us.

 

“Who wants the first apple juice?” Taeyeon’s mommy held the juicebox like it was some trophy.

 

You can guess what my first word was: “Me, me, me!” I jumped up and down and demanded my juice. Sorry, Taengoo, you snooze you lose.

 

I don’t think she minded though. Taeyeon always stays back and allows things to take its course. Maybe that’s why she always complains about being last for everything. She doesn’t act to get what she wants, and that’s what makes us different.

 

I take what I want the moment I realize I want it. For instance, the first time I realized I had feelings for Taeyeon. It was when I had nowhere to stay, and Taeyeon didn’t hesitate to offer me her home. She was so caring and thoughtful that I instantly fell for her. That was the first time I realized that I was truly in love with someone. My past relationships couldn’t compare to my feelings for my best friend.

 

I made sure she was aware of my feelings by doing everything in the ‘Declaring Your Love Rulebook for Idiots.’ Tell her she’s beautiful, do a nice gesture like buy her favorite donuts, cook—attempt to cook and not burn the house down—for her, go on dates, and finally confess when you get so jealous of a flirty waiter that you need to be upfront with your dense crush. That last part wasn’t part of the rulebook, but it should be since we are now dating!

 

Too bad, I should’ve bought the ‘How Relationships Change You for Idiots.’

 

Change Number One: I made my first erted offense.

 

Couples check each other out, right? So I’m allowed to stare at Taeyeon’s while she’s sleeping then. Who told her to always sleep on her stomach, flaunting her derriere to current and future erts—Exhibit A: Hwang Tiffany.

 

I never knew I had a until I saw Taeyeon’s. And now I can’t stop staring. I didn’t even realize how long I was staring at her until I heard a cough from the owner of the cute booty.

 

“Like what you see? Creepy ert.” Taeyeon lazily comments and giggles in her pillow, making my mouth fall open.

 

I don’t know what to say. I’m too busy turning red from embarrassment. I’ve been called a lot of things, but this is my first time being called a creepy ert.

***

Change Number Two: You learn new things about each other

 

“Taengoo, you’re so hot,” I cooed into her ear after she entered the room, wearing that low cut black dress. I love pink. Pink is love, pink is life. Until Taeyeon’s y curves and black dress made its entrance.

 

We took this to the bed. I pushed her down even with our lips intact. I could tell her movements were shaky, but thought nothing of it until my lips made its way down .

 

“W-Wait,” Taeyeon suddenly pushes me a few inches back. Her face is completely flushed and she looks up at me hesitantly and nervously.

 

Shy, shy, shy.

 

“Oh my god. You’ve never done this before.” My eyes widen when Taeyeon looks away in embarrassment.

 

“No, I’ve never done this before.” Taeyeon confesses shyly, “I’ve dated, but something like this has to be special. It has to be with someone I love. It has to be with someone I’m comfortable with when the time is right—“

 

“It has to be with me, you mean.” I bury my face in crook of her neck.

 

I feel her body relax instantly before she starts playing with my hair. “Yeah, with you.”

 

We took it slow. So slow that by the time our clothes were off, we had fallen asleep in each other’s arms. One day—not today—I’ll be her first.

***

Change Number Three: There will be fights. There will be war with only one winner.

 

Today was the first time we fought as a couple.

 

Harsh words and lots of door slamming were involved, but Taeyeon got the last word in before she stormed out of the house. She always gets the last word, and that just fueled my annoyance and anger.

 

So I did what any mature girlfriend would, I drew on her stuffed animals with a (washable) marker. Jack the Skellington doll, her peas in the pod, the no-face puppet, and others were all taken hostage. After my revenge was accomplished, I fell asleep.

 

“You !” Taeyeon’s yelling woke me up. “How could you do this to them?! They’re innocent in this! Hurt me, don’t hurt them!”

 

My eyebrows move up in a questioning motion. She’s crazy for acting like her stuffed animals have feelings, so I make it clear that she’s insane.

 

“You’re insane.”

 

“I want you out! Move out now!”

 

I finally take offense and glare at her. “Make me.” I challenge her.

 

Before I know it, Taeyeon has pulled out a suitcase and is promptly shoving my clothes inside. The anxiety and fear doesn’t actually kick in until she starts zipping up the suitcase.

 

“T-Taengoo,” I rush up to her and hug her neck. “Don’t kick me out. Please.”

 

It was my first time begging and my first time giving in. I can’t lose Taeyeon.

 

“I’m sorry for overreacting with the whole Heechul thing.” Even though the homewrecker—I mean coworker better recognize who Taeyeon belongs to the next time he decides to ask for her number.

 

“No, I’m sorry too.” Taeyeon finally hugs me back, indicating that we’re going to survive our first fight. “Maybe I should make things clear with him.”

 

“That sounds like a good idea.” I kiss her for a good ten seconds before Taeyeon suddenly pulls back.

 

“Yup.”

 

Always has to have the last word. Sigh.

***

“Now try this one on.”

 

I look up at my coordinator and stylist. “There’s more? I thought we were done.” I stop questioning when a beautiful pink dress appears in front of me.

 

“Beautiful. Fantastic. More. Give me a little smile, Tiffany.”

 

I do as ordered while the camera flashes away. It’s easy to model when you actually enjoy the clothes that you’re wearing, and I’ve decided that I’m going to steal this dress when the photoshoot ends.

 

“Okay, now bring in our other model.”

 

Other model? I don’t have a chance to ask because the sight of an angel in a white dress enters.

 

“T-Taengoo?” My eyes widen as she walks up to me and grabs my left hand.

 

“Hey, Gorgeous.”

 

I want to ask her: What are you doing here? When did you become a model? Why do you look so beautiful? But I’m currently tongue-tied as Taeyeon kneel-squats before me.

 

“I have one question, which I know I’ll be repeating.” Taeyeon grins and whips out the shiniest, pinkest ring in the entire world, “Will you marry me, Fany?”

 

“What the did you just say?!” I accidently blurt out due to all the shock that is coursing through me. The staff flinches at my response, but not Taeyeon since she knows I turn vulgar when I’m taken completely offguard.

 

“I said, will you marry me,” Taeyeon repeats calmly, sweetly, casually, adorably, ily, I-freaking-love-her-ly.

 

My eyes tear up as I nod and say ‘Yes.’

 

My first ever proposal—no, our first proposal.

 

There were lots of firsts that day, like our first kiss as fiancées, our first car ride home as fiancées, our first step into our home as fiancée and fiancée, then there was Taeyeon’s first when we made it to the bed.

 

Now I definitely should have bought the ‘What Happens After Marriage for Idiots.’

 


Can anyone spot the line that was in SNL Korea--I had to incorporate it in the story b/c Tiffany was amazing in that episode

And thanks to subscribers, commentors, voters: sonenyuhshidae, jumbo4, shaynelei, IcePrincessMika, chyan01, tny4ever, Knight_taeny, LeeJiEunTOP, barney01, hahahahaa, HolyCrab(I love your stories *coughs), kiddykiddo, I_Am_Kiddo_TN, wilanne0110, 13luvsfriday, xXLightningXx, KimTY_99, SNSDSonexx, xxi_alexa, maskool, pithyeyen, charmedones