003

Mint Seduction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept watching the clock at work today. It’s so annoying to think I am actually watching the clock. I never do that here. But as I watch the hours pass I begin to realize Suga hasn’t come in yet and the later it gets the less likely I might not see him today.

 

“Jiyoon?” I jump at the sudden sound of Ms Gae’s voice in front of me. “What are you doing?” She frowned at me. “Why do you keep looking at the clock?”

 

“Nothing just thinking.” I said looking down at the computer and continue to fake working.

 

“Oh do you have plans today?” Ms Gae laughs.

 

“No,” I laugh back.

 

“Then why… wait.” I look back up at her. “Is it because Yoongi isn’t here?” I froze at the mention of his name. “It is, isn’t it?” She clapped her hands together. “Oh how did I know!” She walked around and put her cart up and came and sat down with me. “Have you both talked outside of here?” I didn’t answer her. “Oh you have haven’t you! Don’t keep me waiting child, tell me things!” I just raise my eyebrow at her and she just smacked my arm.

 

“Yah! Ahjumma…” I whined.

 

“Stop and tell me child.” She was now glaring at me.

 

“Yes ok we did.” I rolled my eyes at her. Then she smacked my arm once more. “Hey!”

 

“You be careful!” She said getting up.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt your precious Yoongi.”

 

“Don’t care about that boy I care about what he does to you.” I spun around in my chair and look at her confusingly.

 

“Wait what?”

 

“He,” She sighed. “Well he has had trouble in the past and well I just don’t want to have to deal with you sulking at work all the time ok.” She stuck her tongue out and went into her office.

 

What was that all about? I wonder as I turned back to the computer. Trouble? Was he someone I shouldn’t be around? No he is actually very nice to me. Other than Ms Gae, he is the only person I’ve come across who is nice. So why would she say something like that about him if she loves him so dearly?

 

I continued for the rest of the day looking at the clock. Still nothing. It was 8 now and I was walking home. I half expected him to jump out of the bushes or alley way and scare the out of me but nothing happened. It was quiet.

 

I finally got to my floor, in my apartment building, but stopped in front of his door. There was newpapers just gathering in front of his door. I leaned in and put my ear to the door. Nothing I sulked back and just continued to my door.

 

Why was I so sadden by this? Who cares if he didn’t see me today? But wait didn’t he say he would? He left last night and said I’ll see you tomorrow. Did something happen? Maybe he is in trouble? Ms Gae says he gets in a lot of it. Wait, I stopped myself from going and knocking on his door. Oh my god don’t be that person Jiyoon. So what if you didn’t see him today. Who cares.

 

I forced myself to shower and sit at my computer. But for the first time I couldn’t get myself to write. I didn’t know what to write about. All I could do was type ‘Suga?’ over and over and over again. I shut my computer in frustration. This is so ridiculous.  

 

That night I barely sleep for 2 hours. I couldn’t stop my mind from thinking. I usually just write to calm myself down but of course when I do try and write again nothing comes out. I roll around in my bed. Luckily exhaustion steps in and I fall asleep but of course I wasted over half of my night just being stuck in my own head. 2 hours of sleep is not something I’m use to or like at all. I love sleeping. If I could just sleep and get paid doing that, hell I’ll be a millionaire by now.

Before I could even think about work, I stopped by the local coffee shop next to our library. Ms Gae doesn’t like drinks around the books but she’ll have to get over it today. If I am to stay awake today I need this coffee.

 

The morning was terrible. I continued to look at the damn clock. Then Ms Gae called and the poor lady sounded dreadful. Great now I have to stay until close. Great it’s only 9 am. Whatever, it’s better than just being stuck home I guess. I pulled my laptop out and tried to write once more.

 

“Ugh come on!” I just laid my head on the table.

 

“Yes mama right over here we have some nice children books.” I jolted up and looked around. I looked at the clock. Oh my god it was now 3 in the afternoon. What the hell just happened. I got up and noticed a jacket now laying on the floor. It was beat up leather and on the back had some sort of wing design on it. Was that on me?

 

“Did we sleep well?” I spun around and saw Suga coming back around the counter.

 

“When did you get here?”

 

“Around 9:30 am.” He smiled and sat down at the other computer.

 

“And why didn’t you wake me?”

 

“Cause you looked cute and I didn’t want to disturb you.” He smirked and picked his jacket up. “Besides ahjumma called me and wanted me to check up on you today. Make sure you were ok with being by yourself.” I sat back in my chair.

 

“She is gonna kill me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well didn’t you tell her?”

 

“That you were sleeping? No why should I?” He tilted his head. “You needed sleep right? I mean you don’t seem like the type of person to just sleep or be lazy at her work so I just figured I’d help out.” He smiled and went to look at his computer.

 

“Do you know what you are doing?”

 

“Pishh I’ve worked here since I was little.” He laughs. “I know all the little secrets. I’m sure you don’t know any.” He stuck his tongue out but before I could retort the lady came back up with books. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

 

Great, I look like a person who hasn’t showered in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter