002

Mint Seduction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know if it was just cause I now have met him or I am trying to avoid him, but now everytime I get home from work or even leave for work I end up passing Yoongi in the halls. Wait no Suga he told me to call him Suga. What a weird name. But yes it’s like he knows my schedule, which if he does that wouldn’t surprise me cause Ms Gae is constantly wanting me to date or have friends so I’m sure she told him.

Suga is now constantly at the library. I asked Ms Gae if he was hired or something but she just laughed and said she would never trust him with her books. He had told her something about writing as well. I perked up at her when she said writing and she noticed.

 

“I guess that is something you both have in common.” She chuckled and walked back to her office. He wrote. What did he write?

 

“Hey!” I jump at the sudden noise as books were slammed onto the front desk. I looked up and it was no other than mint hair boy.

 

“Suga please we are in a library.” I whispered.

 

“Oh sorry.” He whispered back. I sighed and grabbed the books.

 

“Do you have a library card?” I reached my hand out in waiting to receive a card.

 

“Nope.” He reached out and placed his hand on mine. I jerked it away.

 

“Then why did you bring me these books?” I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

 

“So I could have a reason to talk to you.” He smirked.

 

“You’re shift is over Jiyoon!” Ms Gae yelled from her office. I quickly got up and walked to her office.

 

“You sure? I can stay longer. I don’t have to be on the clock.” I pleaded to her. “It’s only 4. I can stay until close.”

 

“Jiyoon,” Ms Gae sighed. “Go out and enjoy your youth.”

 

“But I like being here with…”

 

“Jiyoon go before I fire you.” Ms Gae shooed me out of the office. I sighed and went to get my stuff. I expected Suga to be there but I was disappointed to see him not there.

 

Walking home was alright. It wasn’t that cold but I could tell it was beginning to get that way since the sun was setting. I pulled my scarf tighter around my neck.

 

“Yah!” I froze and turned my head to see two guys coming out of the local bar on my street. “Pretty lady!” I turned back and continued to my apartment.

 

“Aw sweetheart don’t ignore us.” The men were right behind me. I quickened my pace. Please please please just leave me alone. “I said don’t ignore us!” He grabbed my arm and I spun around.

 

“HEL….” But before I could really scream the other man covered my mouth. They both dragged me to the small alley way.

 

“Don’t scream baby.” His hands were holding my arms behind my back. The men both reeked of alcohol. “The only thing we want to hear or those lovely moans you will be doing in a bit.” The man behind me started to kiss down my neck.

 

“Please… Please let me go…” I began to cry. The man in front of me tore my scarf off and proceeded to rip the buttons off my shirt now exposing my chest to him. I closed my eyes shut, still struggling with the man behind me. I felt his rough has exploring my body. I kicked him in the crotch and he bent over.

 

“! You , you are going to get it now.” The man in front of me grunted. He slapped me across my face.

 

“I guess we will have to do this the hard way.” The man behind me whispered in my ear. I felt like I was going to be sick. This was not happening. I started to scream but the man once again covered my mouth. “Aw come on you’ll love it once you just relax I promise.” His nauseating voice said.

 

“I’m done with being nice with this . Just bend her over that trash can and let's get this over with.” The man in front pulled me forward to him. “AHHH!” Suddenly he fell to the ground. I opened my eyes to see a flash of mint green hair pass me and rip the man holding me off. I fell to the floor landing hard on my knee.

 

“You little !” The other man got up. He turned around and picked up something metal looking from the dumpster. I quickly got up and jumped on the man. I bit down hard on his neck. “You !” He tossed me off and I hit the wall hard. My head began to pound and the alley way began to spin. I held my head. Luckily I didn’t feel any liquid coming from the back of my head.

 

“!” The mint green mass flashed in front of me and tossed the man aside.

 

“Come on it’s not worth it!” The other man got up and pulled the other man now bleeding from his neck.

 

“This is not over…” He threatened and turned around and ran.

 

“…” I groan as I tried to get up.

 

“Don’t move you idiot.” I looked up and saw Suga wiping his bloody lip. “Here I’ll help you.” I couldn’t tell how he was by his voice. He wasn’t being charming Suga, nor was he sounding considerate either. Honestly it was like he was more annoyed.

 

“I’m fine.” I groaned but Suga was still helping me up. I tried walking around him but my knee shot pains up and down my leg. “.” I hissed.

 

“So you have a potty mouth?” I looked up at him and he was holding me up. “Come on.” He turned around and kneeled down. “Hop on.” I just started at him. He sighed. “Jiyoon, if you want to crawl home be my guest but I am only going to say it one more time.” He turned around at looked up at me. “Hop on.” He reached up and pulled my hand down and I fell on top of his back.

 

“You don’t have to...”

 

“How else are you gonna get home?” He interrupted me coldly.

 

It was silent most of the way back. It just kept running what happened in my head over and over again. How did Suga get there in time? How did he even know I was in trouble? I was too scared to ask him anything. He wasn’t talking to me like normally and well he was being very cold to me.

 

“Keys?” I came back to reality and noticed he was right in front of my door. I pulled them out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter