The Real You

I love all 6 of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi y'all thanks for subscribing- I'm posting a day earlier today!!!! Do look forward for more to come in the next chapters hehe :')

 

"ALL OF U GET HERE IMMEDIATELY!!"

Noyoung shouted across the dorm of Got7. "GET THE F*** HERE NOW OR ILL KICK YOUR ASSES". Despite the threat, the boys strolled slowly one by one into the living room. All of them gathered except for Jinyoung. "Oh crap I forgot to call him he's still sleeping!!" Yugyeom recalled but yet he stayed rooted on the ground, afraid of getting into trouble with their manager. "WHOS MISSING??"

Noyoung dashed into Jinyoung's room, held him by his right ear and pulled him out. "Ahhhh-Hu it hurts stop" he groaned as he felt blood rushing towards his ear and becoming flushed red from the impact. 

"YA YOU BRATS. I TOLD YOU TO BE HERE BY 9 and ITS ALREADY 9.15!!!! YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR SCHDUELE AND TRAINING. NOW GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW. THE VAN IS WAITING FOR ALL OF YOU FOR A GOOD FIFTEEN MINUTES ALREADY!!" "PARK JINYOUNG, AS THE LEADER OF THE BOYS SHOULDN'T YOU BE THE FIRST TO WAKE THEM UP? BUT WHY ARE YOU THE LAST ONE? YOU WILL STAY HERE WITH ME. THE REST OF U GET OUT NOW" Noyoung screamed in rage as he rushed the boys out, leaving a shocked and yawning Junior behind. The boys prayed for the best for Junior and hoped he wouldn't get into much trouble.

"YA u brat, get down". 

"Huh?" 

"GET DOWN ONTO THE FLOOR!" 

Junior stumbled down into push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter