Introduction

I love all 6 of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Annyeonghaesayo, I am No-Young and I am your new manager. You can call me Hyung-nim. Please take care of me and its nice to meet all of you." 

No-Young, the new manager of Got7, who stood beside JYP PD-NIM, introduced himself. " Yes, yes. Please do not cause trouble for him boys. Now that Jaebum injured his back, Jinyoung will take over his duties and attend meetings with the managers. Is that understood? " JYP-NIM addressed the boys. "Yes, sir".  With that, they were dismissed back to their dorm and Noyoung was left to interact with them. 

"HELLO BOYS!!! ITS NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU. All I want to say is that ", dropping his tone to a stern and low one. " All of you better listen to me of I would punish the heck out of you. When we go on trips, all of you have to behave well and listen to what the managers have to say. Otherwise, you'd be greatly dealt with and no mercy shall be given. Understood? " 

"Yes--s-s Hyung-nim" They said in unison. " Now, go to sleep, I'd introduce myself again tomorrow for you to have a taste on my medicine. "

All 7 of them went into their respective a rooms and headed to sleep with a shiver down their spine. Jinyoung could not sleep well and he was nervous and afraid of what the consequences are if his bandmates do not obey Noyoung. After all, he was the temporary leader now. After several rounds of thinking, he knocked out and slept till the next morning.  

"ALL OF U GET HERE IMMEDIATELY!!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter