Arguement

I love all 6 of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This is inspired by the Yugyeom hidden camera, Real Got7 Ep 5) 

"Hello. I've arrived and I'm sorry for being so late!" Junior stammered as he entered the practice room in a flash. He stood at the door and prayed that he would not be scolded. However, things did not go as he wished. Well, they hardly do.

"I'm so disappointed with you. Me and your six members have been waiting for you, to work on the choreography for our next comeback. But, you took a solid 2 hours to get here? I heard that you got punished by your manager, but you should remind him that you have a practice here to attend to. I need to leave soon, you better reflect on what you have done." With that, their choreographer slammed the door behind him before leaving the room. 

"Hey jinyoung, what happened?" Mark asked in English. "With Noyoung Hyung? Nothing much, he just scolded me a little." Junior assured with a smile.

Although injured, their leader was also present for the lesson for him to memorise the steps and learn when he recovers to fit into the team. "Then why did you take 2 hours to get here? Isn't it a little too much?" 

"I had to take the bus all the way here as a punishment." He said, head hanging low. 

"Our choreographer was really angry. You know that temper of his right? Waiting 10 minutes is already a test to his patience". Jackson added.

"This wouldn't have happened if you woke up with us, Jinyoung." JB scoffed.

"Are you blaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter