Breathtakingly Beautiful

Can You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung POV]

“I think I’m gonna be sick” I groaned

“Tae.” My mom sighed poking my forehead “It’s only the second day.”

“It’s not about school.” I protested

“I can’t let you miss your second day of school” She pouted at me.

“I know you’re trying to scold me right now” I chuckled “But honestly you just look like a little kid with that pout.”

“Yah” she frowned steeling the pillow out from under my head “I am your mother!”

And I’m sure that I would have thought of a witty response if she hadn’t started hitting me with my own pillow. She kept saying things about how I should ‘respect my elders’ and ‘get ready for school’ and all I could do was laugh until she stopped.

“Ok! Ok fine!” I managed breath out after she hit my face a few times. “I’ll get ready! But if I die you have to make me whatever I want for dinner tomorrow!”

“Fine, just get ready. You’re gonna be late.”

“Yes ma’am” I sighed walking to my closet and grabbing a random shirt and pulling it over my head

“Taehyung.” She sighed

“Yeah?” I asked turning back to her “What?”

“You realize that shirt has a hole in it, right?”

“Oh yeah” I grinned “I put it there, of course I know.”

“Kim Taehyung! Stop cutting holes in your clothes!” She frowned throwing the pillow at me as I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans “Why do you even do that?”

“Fashion” I grinned running out of my room jeans in hand leaving her gawking at me.

--

Now if I seemed healthy when I left my house this morning, I certainly wasn’t by the time I reached about a block away from home. Everything seemed blurry as I slowly made way down the side walk.

“Hey kid” I heard someone call from behind me after I stumbled over nothing “Are you ok?”

“Just peachy.” I answered absentmindedly trying to catch my balance without turning to look at him

I heard the other hum as he caught up and started walking next to me. I kept an eye on the ground in front of me as I walked, trying not to trip again.

“So, uh” he coughed “You walking to school?”

“Nope” I laughed “I’m walking to straight to the moon.”

“Are you trying to make a joke?” he deadpanned

“What?” I grinned “Not funny?”

“Not in the slightest” He answered flatly

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. Blonde hair fanning over his forehead, it looked soft. Obviously broad shoulders stretching his sweater slightly. Almond eyes, both in color and shape looking back at me. And plump, oh so plump, lips pulled into a teasing grin. He was breathtakingly beautiful. Literally. I couldn’t breathe. I felt dizzy and before I knew it, everything was black.

--

Waking up to the sun shining straight into your eyes, with white walls and a white ceiling increasing the glare kinda . Like a lot. It was too bright, way too bright. I couldn’t suppress the groan that made its way past my lips.

“Hospital?” I said to myself, thinking I was alone.

“Close.” I heard a voice come from my right, making me jump slightly “Nurse’s office.”

I turned my head to see the boy from earlier looking through what seemed to flash cards. He really is beautiful.

“I see.” I sighed “Why?”

“Why, you ask?” he snorted “Maybe because you passed out on me on the way to school, and sense I don’t know your name, or your address this was the best I could do.”

“So you kinda saved my life.” I laughed sitting up slowly.

“I wouldn’t go as far as that but” He paused “Yeah basically, you owe me one.”

“Well, thank you… uh” I paused

“Jin”

“Thank you Jin” I smiled “You saved my life, I’m eternally grateful.”

He just laughed and shook his head putting the flashcards back into his back pack.

“You actually just bought me like an extra hour of studying for this test” The boy, Jin, smiled at me, oh god that smile was cute “So I should thank you too”

“You’re welcome then.” I grinned reaching my hand out. “I’m Taehyung by the way, Kim Taehyung.”

I watched as his eyes widened, almost comically before he took my hand with an unsure smile.

“You’ve never been described as a cinnamon bun with tattoos have you?” he asked slowly

“That depends on if you’re the Jin hyung that was described as both an alpaca and a mom.” I answered narrowing my eyes until he burst into a fit of laughter

“You know” he chuckled “I’ve heard that I have the title of ‘alpaca mom’ now”

“Oh!” I heard someone else, a woman this time “You’re up!”

Jin and I both turned to the doorway seeing a woman with wavy brown hair smiling at us.

“Nurse Kim!” Jin smiled “You’re back, he woke up, you should check up on him.”

“Ok Mr. Seokjin two things.” She sighed “One I told you, and literally everyone else at this school to call me Mrs. Yongsun or Nurse Yongsun. I’m not even a Kim anymore, I’m a Moon.”

“Oh, I forgot you got married recently.” Jin smiled shyly as the nurse nodded her head furiously.

“And second of all I know what I have to do. You don’t need to tell me.” She pointed at him

“Sorry, sorry” Jin laughed as she made her way over to the bed I was laying on.

“Ok first of all.” She sighed making eye contact with me “Name, grade, class number?”

“Uh…” I blinked at her for a second “Kim Taehyung, third year, uh… class 9B”

“Alright next I need you to focus on the corner of the room.” she pulled out a pen, or at least I thought it was a pen until a light was suddenly shined in my eye, making me wince. “Well your vitals seem normal.”

“Maybe he just needed an extra hour of sleep” Jin joked

“Well it seems like it.” Nurse Yongsun laughed “You both are free to go to class as soon as I write you notes to excuse your absences from class.”

And that’s when we parted, both going to class without another word besides a quick goodbye.

--

“Mr. Kim Taehyung.” My teacher, who still has yet to tell me her ing name sighed as I entered the classroom “I hope that you coming in late isn’t going to become a habit.”

“I actually have a note.” I stated handing it over to her “Sorry, I promise it won’t be a habit.”

“Good because you missed the whole first period” she sighed again, can she stop ing sighing? “Get to your seat, ask Mr. Park or Mr. Jeon for notes, class dismissed.”

“Dude, where the have you been?” Jimin punched my arm the moment I sat down.

“Nurse’s office?” I smiled cocking my head to the side, ignoring the sting from being punched

“What?” Jungkook frowned turning to look at me “Why were you there?”

“I died on my way to school.” I joked

“You what?”

“I died” I insisted “Hey are you sure that your Jin hyung is like a mom?”

“What?” Jimin asked raising his eyebrows “Yeah Jin’s definitely a mom. Why the sudden change in subject?”

“He didn’t seem very motherly.” I sighed mostly to myself “More like a prince.”

“Ok, first of all, you wouldn’t know how a mother is supposed to act sense you and your mom are more like friends than anything.” Jimin paused “Wait! You met Jin hyung? When?”

“Also, what the hell” Jungkook cut in “I don’t know how you think a prince acts but Jin Hyung isn’t princely.”

I hummed a response thinking back to how he laughed at me telling him I was eternally grateful.  

--

“What Do you mean I don’t have to introduce you?!” Hoseok screeched as I set my bag down next to me

“We already met” I watched Jin shrug taking a bite of his sandwich “And Hoseok please lower your volume”

“I spent all morning trying to think of a cool way to introduce you to each other though” he pouted

“Why?” Yoongi cut in “They were already described as ‘a cinnamon roll with tattoos’ and ‘alpaca mom’ so there really wouldn’t be any point in cool.”

“Why does alpaca mom sound like a super hero name?” Namjoon asked quietly

“Hyung.” Jimin sighed “Please don’t”

“Maybe we’re all super heroes in our own way”

“Ok imma cut you off there hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter