Screw You

Can You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jin POV]

I don’t know what the my soulmate thinks they’re doing.

Like honestly, it’s the middle of a goddamn school day for s sake, and the kid’s getting another goddamn tattoo. Normally I wouldn’t mind as much as I do right now, usually the designs are pretty cool, but at the moment I’m ing pissed. I’m in the middle of a ing exam that counts for like a third of my grade, and I can literally feel the needle on my upper arm. I’m not even going to try to guess what my soulmate is getting done, I’ll see it soon enough anyway.

, when I finally meet them I’m giving them a piece of my mind. I swear to god I can barely write because of this brat. This little jerk keeps getting these tattoos and honestly I don’t know how much more I can take. Hell, my mom thinks that my soul mate is some sort of gangster with how many tattoos they’ve gotten.

“5 more minutes!” I hear my teacher; Mr. Choi’s voice call out.

! I still have at least half a page left and I can’t even concentrate enough on this one question that I’ve been looking at for the past like ten minutes. Oh, this kid is gonna get it.

“Jin!” Hoseok whispered yelled at me “Jin!”

I had to ignore him, I needed to finish at least two more questions.

“Jin seriously!” he tried again

“What?!” I snapped at him

“What’d you get for the last question?”

“I haven’t gotten there yet Hoseok.” I answered bluntly turning my head back to my paper. 

“Times up!” Mr. Choi sang in a voice that far too happy for my liking.

I groaned and let my head fall onto the desk in front of me. I failed this test, I failed so badly. I’m ed. Damn you, soulmate and your stupid tattoos.

“Kim Seokjin please pass your test up.” I was told

I frowned as I slowly handed my paper to the girl in front of me, luckily I was in the very back so I didn’t need to turn to grab someone else’s paper for them.

“Alright everybody, you’re dismissed.” I heard a few cheers from around the room and everybody rushing to get their things into their backpacks and get out the door. I kept my head against my desk for a moment, I’d have to talk to my teacher about a retake anyways.

“Hey Jin!” Hoseok grinned as he stood from his seat next to me “C’mon let’s go.”

“I need to ask for a retake” I groaned

“Why do you need that?” Yoongi asked walking over to Hoseok and I.

“Because my soulmate seemed to think that it’s be a great idea to get a tattoo in the middle of the school day” I grimaced slightly “And I couldn’t concentrate.”

“Another one?” Hoseok gawked at me “Jeez how many even is that?”

“This would be the seventh I think.” I shrugged

“Damn, that kid sure is hard core” Yoongi laughed

“It’s not funny!” I whined

“You know” Hoseok grinned “Maybe you should get one yourself that way he has to deal with that.”

“And what would he even get Hos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter