Love At First Sight, Not!

Love Project

Kyuhyun opened his room's lights and went inside. Leeteuk looked around, "Yah, Kyu, you still like black?" He chuckled. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "I don't care." He threw his bag on his bed and sat on his desk.

"What are you doing?" Leeteuk asked. Kyuhyun annoyingly looked at him, "Will you just please leave my room already!?" He said. Leeteuk pouted, "But I'll be sleeping here~" He said.

Kyuhyun threw a paperball at him. "Leave!" He said coldly. Leeteuk stuck his tongue out at him and left. He sighed, "Childish Hyung." He thought.

 

---

 

Seohyun was busy reading a book while sitting on her desk. "I got to study first..." She thought. But, her chest hurted once again. She held it in pain. "A-Aurgh.." She groaned. 

She immediately took a medicine tablet from her drawer and ate it. It was still hurting. 

"I-I'm barely .... b-breathing.." She mumbled. She breathed heavily while holding her chest. "It hurts... alot.." She thought. She then collapsed to the floor. 

The door opened, "Joohyun-ah---.." Taeyeon cut her sentence. Her eyes widen, "SEOHYUN-AH!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" She immediately went to Seohyun. Seohyun shooked her head gently. "We have to bring you to the hospital!" She said and took you to the car. She drove to the hospital quickly.

 

---

 

"Seohyun-ah, are you alright??" Taeyeon asked, panicking. "A little," Seohyun mumbled. Taeyeon sighed, "Why did you collapsed on the floor like that? Do you have a fever??" Taeyeon asked.

Seohyun shooked her head, "No, I don't. But.." She bit her lip. "My chest kept hurting.. I don't know why.." 

Taeyeon's eyes widen. "It can't be.. no, it just can't.." Taeyeon was shaking. Seohyun looked at Taeyeon, "Unni? Why are you shaking all of a sudden?" She asked. Taeyeon was looking down. She then gave her a fake smile, "It's nothing, Seohyun.. just, rest for a while, arasso?" She said.

Seohyun blinked and nodded. "Mhm.." 

The doctor came inside. Taeyeon stood up, "How is she, doctor?" She asked, worried. The doctor sighed and told Taeyeon to come outside the room.

 

---

 

"Why? How is she, doctor?" Taeyeon asked. The doctor sighed again, "I'm very sorry, but..." He said. Taeyeon's eyes widen once again.

 

---

 

On the other hand, Seohyun was staring at the door. "I wonder what they're talking about..?" She thought. Seohyun then sighed. "I need to study first.. and the project.." She thought once again.

The door opened, revealing Taeyeon. She was looking down. Taeyeon walked towards Seohyun. 

Seohyun looked at her, confused, "Unni, how was it?" She asked. Taeyeon then hugged Seohyun and started crying. "I'm sorry, Seohyun.. I'm really, really sorry!" She let go of Seohyun. "I promise, I'll make you happy, I really promise..!" She said, her eyes filled with tears.

Seohyun looked at her worriedly, "U-Unni...?" She said. 

"I'll make you happy.. as long as you're still alive.." Taeyeon thought.

 

----

 

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Sooyoung continued eating dinner. 

"Hyung," Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk turned and smiled at him, "Waeyo?"

"Why did you have to live here? You can afford to buy yourself an apartment anyway." Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung stomped his foot. "Ouch! What was that for!?" Kyuhyun said.

Sooyoung glared at him.

Leeteuk chuckled, "Well, I probably should tell you," He said. Kyuhyun looked at him curiously. "Dad didn't really want me to come back here in Korea. He wanted me to continue my college in America. But I really hated it already there, since I don't have many friends. Besides, I like staying here." He said, grinning.

Kyuhyun sighed and shooked his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you'd do that." Leeteuk rolled his eyes, "Okay, let's change places. Let's see if it's easy living in america, and have 0% clue what they are saying!" He said.

Kyuhyun chuckled and just continued eating. "So, oppa," Sooyoung said. "What time is your class?" She asked.

"6:30 am, I guess." Leeteuk said. "Then you guys should sleep early, arasso?" Sooyoung said. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

---

 

Morning;

 

Leeteuk yawned and looked at Kyuhyun, who was still sleeping. "Kyuhyun, wake up." Leeteuk said, shaking Kyuhyun. 

He turns around and glares at Leeteuk. "Leave. me. alone." He said, still sleepy. Leeteuk sighed, "This is why you should stop playing starcraft every night." Leeteuk said. 

"You don't care if I play starcraft or not. Just leave me alone." He said once again. Leeteuk sighed again, "Fine." he said and left Kyuhyun's room.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Annoying as always." He thought.

He then went to the bathroom and showered, got dressed, and went downstairs to see Leeteuk and Sooyoung sitting on the kitchen table.

"'Morning, Kyu." Leeteuk grinned. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes once again. "Shut up." Sooyoung glared at him, "Kyuhyun, it's so early in the morning and you're so moody already!?" she said.

"It's not my fault he annoyed me!" Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and continued cooking, "Yeah yeah, whatever. Now, eat and get out of my house." 

"As you wish, Princess." Kyuhyun mumbled. "What was that!?" Sooyoung shouted. "Nothing, nothing, dear Noona~" Kyuhyun said and sat next to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk chuckled and Sooyoung sighed in annoyance. 

They ate their breakfast and went to school.

"Kyu, where's your school at? I'll pick you up later." Leeteuk said. "I can go home myself. And why should I tell you anyway?" Kyuhyun said and went to school.

Leeteuk sighed. "Still hasn't changed." He said and went to his school.

 

---

 

Taeyeon sat there and fell asleep. Seohyun then slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the clock and shooked her older sister.

Slowly, Taeyeon woke up. "What is it..?" Taeyeon quietly said.

"Unni, it's already 7:31 am." Seohyun said. Taeyeon's eyes widen. "Yah! Why didn't you say so before!?" Taeyeon quickly grab her bag and stood up. Before she left, she faced Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah, I'll come back later, arasso? So just stay there and wait for Eomma and Appa, got it? Bye!" She kissed Seohyun's forehead and left.

Seohyun chuckled, "Just like the usual Taeyeon Unni.." She thought and sighed. "When will I get out off here? I want to go back home already.." She said and pouted.

 

---

 

Taeyeon immediately ran inside the school and opened the door. "I'M VERY SORRY I'M LATE, PROFESSOR!" She shouted loudly, gaining the attention of the students.

They laughed as the teacher sighed. Taeyeon nervously laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk, who was introducing himself, but was interrupted by Taeyeon, chuckled. "Clumsy, but kinda cute." He thought.

"Ms. Seo, would you mind explaining why you're late?" The professor asked, looking very pissed.

She bit her lip, "Err, well, I kind of... overslept." she said. "Again?" The professor said, making the students laugh more.

She looked down and nodded. The professor sighed again, "Go to your seat." he said. Taeyeon nodded and walked to her seat, which was next to her bestfriend, Hwang Tiffany.

"Anyway, please continue, mr. Park." The professor said.

Leeteuk nodded. "I am Park Jungsoo. I came from America to study there, but I kind of felt like studying here instead. And.." He grinned and stared at Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon's eyes widen.

He continued, "I like clumsy and cute girls." he said. Taeyeon clenched her fist. "Is he making fun of me!?" She thought, glaring at him. 

Leeteuk continued to grin, as the professor and the students became confused.

 

---

 

"Taengoo, do you know Park Jungsoo?" Tiffany asked, very very curious. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "No! As if! Did you see how he looked at me!? That effin' guy! He was making fun of me!" She started to complain. 

Tiffany repeatively blink her eyes as she stared at the complaining Taeyeon. 

"The hell was his problem, anyway!? I didn't do anything to him! Damn, I hate that guy!" She said and glanced at Tiffany angrily. "What're you looking at!?" She said, slightly yelling.

Tiffany gave her eye smile. "Well, it's as if you fell inlove at first sight with him, instead of hating him at first sight." She said.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Love at first sight, NOT!" She said and both of them continued walking.