Deal?

Love Project

School ended and Seohyun went to her locker to get her things. When she was finally done, the locker closed and revealed Kyuhyun. Seohyun glared at him, "What do you want?" She asked coldly.

He smirked, "Remember, we're partners now," He said. "So? I'll do the project by myself. You can just do whatever you want." She was about to leave, but Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist.

"Let go, you Pabo!" She shouted at him. "Look, Seo Joohyun," He said. "It's Seohyun, you idiot." She rolled her eyes. "Whatever," He said. "We're going to make this project together, arasso? Or else ms. Yong might get mad at us." He looked dead serious.

"How can we do it? We hate each other. We always fight. How can two people who hate each other work as partners calmly?" She said. "That's why we'll make a deal." He smirked.

Seohyun looked at him curiously, "Huh?" She said. 

He smirked again, "We'll do the project, without fighting." It was her turn to smirk, "Without fighting? That's impossible." She said. He then replied, "We won't tease or prank each other until the project ends." 

Seohyun snorted. "Look, it's impossible, alright? Give up. We'll never make up. We're just really different, that's the reason why we hate each other." She said. Kyuhyun sighed and replied, "Fine, you want me to tell ms. Yong that we'll do the project separately?" He smirked.

Seohyun glared at him, "Don't you dare!" He smirked one last time and ran to the faculty. "Get back here, you Pabo!" She chased him to the faculty.

When Kyuhyun turned around, he didn't saw Seohyun. He curiously looked around, "Where the hell did she go!?" He thought.

 

Seohyun was at a corner, barely breathing. "Oh, no! It's happening again.." She thought. She took out a medicine and drank it. She was still heavily breathing, so she sat on the floor. "Please.. make it stop.. it hurts.." She thought while holding on her chest.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was busy cleaning her classroom, when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She turned to see Donghae. "D-D-Donghae-ssi!" She said. Donghae smiled at her, "Annyeong, Yoona." He calmly said.

She smiled at him, "H-Hi.." She waved her hand. Then, she remembered what happened on the cafeteria.

Her smile faded and she continued to clean. Donghae curiously looked at her, "Hm, are you okay? You don't seem so cheerful today.." He said. She gave him a weak smile. "Oh, it's nothing! I'm just a little tired, that's all!" She said.

"Really? Let me help you out then." He said and grabbed the broomstick she was holding. "No, it's fine!" She grabbed it back. "A-Anyway, why are you here again?" She asked.

He smiled, "Oh, well, I wanted to ask if you have extra markers." He said. She looked at him curiously, "For what?" She asked. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, me and my partner are making our project, but we kinda ran out of markers." He smiled nervously.

Yoona smiled a little, "You're really cute, Donghae oppa.." She thought. "I think I do. Hold on a sec." She smiled and went to her bag. She took two markers and handed it to him. "Here you go." She smiled.

"Thanks, Yoona." He said. "By the way, who's your partner?" She asked. He scratched his head and smiled, "Well, Jung Jessica.." Yoona frozed. "J-Jung... Jessica..?" She thought. Yoona stared at him, obviously blushing while smiling. She looked down.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Yoona shooked her head and looked up, smiling. "Nothing. Anyway, you should go back to Jessica-ssi, Donghae-ssi! Bye bye!" She pushed him towards the door and left him there.

She sat on the floor, tears started to flow on her cheeks. "You fool.. making me suffer like this. I hate you, Lee Donghae!" She thought and cried there.