Date? ♥

Love Project

Leeteuk gripped Taeyeon's hand as she was sweating nervously.

"Relax, Taeyeon. You don't have to be afraid."

"But.. it's my first time! I'm really, really scared, y'know!"

He chuckled and smiled at her.

"Other people gets scared when they ride the rollercoaster for the first time too." Leeteuk said.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"Yah~ Taeyeon~ don't be so cold to me~" He said.

The rollercoaster started. It was slowly going up, making Taeyeon more and more nervous.

It was her first time. Her parents were very strict to her. But when Seohyun was born, they became softer to Taeyeon and her sister. When Taeyeon was still young, they didn't let her go to amusement parks, even now. Though Taeyeon did disliked amusement parks because she thinks the rides were pretty scary.

The ride started. Leeteuk was still holding Taeyeon's hands.

"Close your eyes." He instructed.

Taeyeon just nodded and did what he told her to do.

He moved closer to her and smiled, "Don't be scared, Taeyeon." he said.

They heard scared shouts, while Taeyeon's eyes were shut and could only hear the shouts.

Taeyeon opened her eyes. "It's... done?"

Leeteuk smiled at her, "Yep. Let's go, I'm starving already~" he said.

She grabbed his t-shirt, making Leeteuk turn around at her. "Hm~? Waeyo?"

"T-Thank you...." Taeyeon was blushing and looking down.

Softened, Leeteuk smiled at her again and patted her head. "No prob."

---

Tiffany and Eunhyuk was spying on the two on their 'date' at the corner.

"Aah~ Innocent love. Such a beautiful thing to watch as they blossom into more and more. Isn't it beautiful, Fany-ah?" Eunhyuk said.

"Shut up Hyukjae." 

He sighed. "Cold as always."

"Why did you come here anyway? Don't you have a date with your girlfriend or something? Hyoyeon, isn't it?" Tiffany said, raising a brow.

Eunhyuk shrugged. "Nah. Hyo's having a dance competition next week, so she's probably too busy for a date."

"I see, the nice boyfriend, eh?" Tiffany smirked.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"None, at the moment. Guys are too annoying for me to handle right now. Besides, seeing Taengoo and Leeteuk on their date is fun." Tiffany giggled.

"Eh, the stylish princess Tiffany of SM College doesn't have a boyfriend? Such a waste, such a waste~" He teased Tiffany.

She rolled her eyes and punched Eunhyuk's arm. "Shut. Up. Monkey."

"Alright, alright. Whatever you say, princess."

---

"Yah. Get this over with, so that I can go and check up on Seohyun." Taeyeon angrily said.

Leeteuk sighed, "Can you just please relax for today? I did this so that you can be calm with me and just have fun." he said.

"I don't have time to be playing with you!"

"Of course you do, you just choose not to."

"Whatever."

He sighed again.

Yesterday, Taeyeon treated Leeteuk dinner, but since she left already, he didn't have the chance to finish it. So, Taeyeon told Leeteuk that she'll do whatever he told her. And there, they were on the amusement park.

"I shouldn't have came here with you." Taeyeon said, her arms folded on her chest.

"Don't be like that, Taengoo~" 

Taeyeon turned red and glared at him, "Yah! Don't call me that!" she said.

"Eh~ Why not~? Only Tiffany can call you that?" 

"Yes. And you can't." She smirked.

Leeteuk pouted like a kid, "No fair~ I can't call you Taengoo~?" 

"Nope, you can't."

"Aw~ you're no fun~" He pretended to cry.

Taeyeon chuckled at his chodingness. 

Leeteuk smirked, "Yah, you finally laughed!" he said.

Her eyes widen and she turned away from him. "I-Idiot.."

He chuckled and patted her head. "Just have fun for a while, will 'ya, Taeyeon?"

"Whatever, idiot."

---

The two rode different rides together and had fun. Though, Leeteuk did get a little sick. But, Taeyeon finally opened up to him and smiled more, which made Leeteuk happy to see Taeyeon like that.

"Yah, Leeteuk! Hurry up! Let's ride that rollercoaster!" She ran there like a kid.

Leeteuk chuckled, "Glad to see you like this, Taeyeon.." he mumbled.

 

----------------------------------

 

Short chapterrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sorry. :x Anyway, it looks like Leeteuk has the ability to make people happy ;DD Already hungry, so I'll write chapter 15 laterrr~ also, pls. read my other fic; 'A Girl's Life As A Boy'. If you love/like/know b1a4, you should probably read it ;3