first kiss [myungsoo]

ephemeral | one-shot request shop

First Kiss_____________________________

 

With her face rested on the palms of her hand, her eyes closed, and lips puckered forwards, she waited in anticipation for his soft set of lips to touch hers. Her elbows rubbed against the wood of the desk as her bottom lifted up slightly to get closer to the boy. The classroom was silent, the only sound that could be heard was the ticking of the clock and the sound of wind blowing through pages in her textbook.

She could feel the heat of his lips as she neared his face. Her eyes squeezed closed and she waited.

 

 

An abrupt and hearty laughter made its way to her ears and her eyes fluttered opened.

 

 

“Jung Soojung! What are you doing right now!” laughed Myungsoo, bent over and gasping for breaths of air in between his laughs. His hands banged against the desk behind him, or Soojung’s desk, as his face turned red from laughing so hard.

“Nothing! Nothing at all!” she screamed, cheeks also tinted with red.

 

 

The boy sitting in front of her cleared his throat and recomposed himself.

He leaned towards her blushing face and touches her nose with his pointer finger. “Were you thinking about kissing me?” he winked.

 

 

Soojung’s eyes widened with shock but she wasn’t disgusted. Myungsoo has been her best friend since the 3rd grade and she won’t deny the fact that she sees him as a man, an awfully attractive one, that is, and that his everyone action and smile fills her up with butterflies.

Myungsoo knows that Soojung hasn’t had her first kiss yet, and Myungsoo the hot boy who has no trouble getting girlfriends, teases her a lot for it.

“You’re blushing, Jung. I’m taking that as a yes, then? That you do want to kiss me?”

Soojung huffed and turned her face away from him, looking out the window, but Myungsoo’s face popped into view again. “Oh, come on, Jung. Answer me! I know you have a crush on me.”

Her head turned quickly to look at him. “Who told you.”

Myungsoo shrugged nonchalantly, “Jinri.”

Soojung let out a long and deep sigh and turned away from him again, “Okay, now what? Are you going to make fun of me for that too?”

 

 

Myungsoo cupped her face in his hands and turned her head towards him. He smiled at her, his eyes crinkling and his dimples surfacing.

His fingers reached forwards and pinched her cheeks, he laughs. “I thought you’d never confess to me.”

 

 

“Huh? And get your fingers off of my face, it hurts!”

He let go of her cheeks and cupped her face with his hands again. In one swift motion, his head went forwards and gave her a little peck on the lips.

Soojung blushed madly looking straight into his eyes. “You’re welcome.”

“For what?”

“Now you’ve had your first kiss. And it was with someone as handsome as me! Consider yourself lucky.” He winked.

“Dude, why did you kiss me though?”

 

 

Myungsoo stared at her blankly and smacked the top of her head. “Are you stupid or just naïve?”

The boy leaned forwards and planted another kiss on her soft lips. This time, when he looked back at her face, he was blushing.

“Wait…you like me too?”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything back to her, he just ruffled her hair, grabbed his backpack and stood up. “Today’s Day 1, got it? Text me when you get home, I have to go pick up my brother from school. See you around.”

Soojung stayed seated in her desk, hands over her heart trying to calm her beating heart. She smiles and looks out the window to see Myungsoo’s figure running out of the school gates. Soojung touches her lips gently and laughs.

“It’s Day 1…” she whispers to herself. 

___________________
a myungstal oneshot requested by s9myph! sorry it's been such a long time since i've updated on here....but i've got another myungstal oneshot and a laystal oneshot coming up!!! request and subscribe please :))