Three

My Bae Is Fae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, rules," the pink-haired girl she saw from the kitchen earlier said. "You two need to be inside the circle for seven minutes."

She pointed to the less than one foot diameter circle chalked in the floor in front of us. Then proceeded to position the guy and me inside it.

Pink-haired girl nodded to our direction, then whispered: "You don't have to kiss the entire seven minutes, of course, you need to breathe. But you need to kiss. For the crowd. And you can't get out of the circle until time's up."

"But..." I tried to say something.

The girl has already turned to the crowd, shouting. "Timer starts now!"

I found myself staring absentmindedly at the guy's lips, the room around us united in cajoling us to kiss. The chalk circle is too small for the two of us that I was aware of the proximity of this body to mine, afraid that I would fall over him.

"Is this your first time?" the lips said.

My gaze darted to the guy's eyes. Taking the full picture in, I realized he was smirking. 

"So can't find a willing girl to kiss you aside from playing a kid's game in an adult party?" I raised my brows with retort. 

The guy just blinked back at me, positively shamed and clueless what to do about it since were both stuck inside a chalk circle. He bit his lower lip, pouting. He looked cute, at that moment, at least.

I tiptoed closer, placing my two hands in his forearms. "Let's just play this game, okay?" I whispered, then proceeded to plant a short, chaste peck on his lips.

But before I could lean back, pink-haired girl was back at our sides and tipped both our heads together. My lips landed with an unelegant splat right back into the guy's lips.

The pink-haired girl held both our heads together, not allowing us to move away. "You've six minutes more to go and better make it count," she said.

Or what?!!? I tried to convey the anger in my eyes since my mouth was still plastered over the other guys'. And the nerve! He began trying to tilt his head, as if trying to pull me into the kiss. 

The pink-haired girl seemed to sense the question behind my glare that she moved closer to my left ear and whisphered: "Or it wouldn't be fun at all, Your Highness."

I didn't notice the girl removing her hands from the back of my head. I didn't notice the red and blue lights gleaming through the porch windows. I didn't notice all the other partygoers scramble to their feet and out of the house. I didn't notice my kissing partner break away from our kiss-splat and attempt to flee on his own. I didn't notice him turn back to me as my fingers were still gripping his forearms.

I only noticed him again after he lightly tapped the sides my face with his warm fingers.

"The police are here to break-up the party. . We need to hide. . Was my kiss that good?!" The guy said in a rush. I realized that we were the only ones left in the living room. I could now hear the heavy footsteps coming in from the hall.

"! No!" I exclaimed, and literally jumping back into my sane self. "Stars, no!" I said again, shaking my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter