four • The "Perfect" Lover (KaiEun)

EXOPINK • One-shot & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the Author's Note at the end of the story! Thank you!

Genre: Romance, Angst
Words: 854 words
Special Note: AU! College / University
Requested by: yeoshin1002 & MongJiRi

Son Naeun peeked in through the door of the seniors' classroom, roaming her eyes until she spotted a certain someone writing on a notebook. She stepped inside and knocked on the open door, even when there were still some of his classmates around. "Jongin-ah, let's go."

"Ah..." Kim Jongin looked up briefly before going back to what he was doing. "Give me a second, I'm finishing this group project."

His friend, Oh Sehun, walked up to him and slammed the notebook close. Sehun winked at Naeun while in the process of annoying him by throwing his arm over Jongin's shoulders. She thought he was being silly once again and shrugged it off, smiling slightly at the sight of them bickering over at each other.

Jongin groaned, getting up from the seat and grabbing his bag. He removed Sehun's arm away from him angrily and murmured, "Fine, fine..."

"Have fun on your date!" His friend shouted over and over again.

Naeun smiled sweetly. "Thank you." She said as she linked his arms with her boyfriend, Jongin.

The two leave the school building, hand in hand, busy in their own little world. Sehun looked at them from the classroom by the window, resting his arms over the sill. He sighed, "Man... I envy Jongin. How did he even manage to snatch the campus' goddess?"

"Well, it was your idea to introduce them to each other..." A young man walked beside him and eyed Sehun's facial expressions, "why would you do that anyway if you liked Naeun-ssi?"

He raised his shoulders up and down, clueless. "I have no idea, hyung."

On the other side of the classroom, a few girls squealed in delight, seeing the perfect couple walk out of the school's premises. "Naeun-ah sure is lucky, huh?"

"Jongin's so handsome though... right, Hayoungie?" She glanced towards Hayoung, waiting for her reply. "Yeah... well, whatever. I'm going back to the student council room." The said girl left the classroom immediately, almost as if she was trying to avoid someone.

While watching the girls, Sehun and his other friend was interrupted by their Literature professor. "Junmyeon-ssi, will you help me take these papers to the teachers' office?" His friend's face lighted up, nodding his head to her request, "Yes, Ms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter