three • Downpour (BaekMi ft. Chanyeol)

EXOPINK • One-shot & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the Author's Note at the end of the story! Thank you!

Genre: Romance, Fluff
Words: 1,613 words
Special Note: AU! College / University
Requested by: Tiffany599

"Yah... yah! Go in for the kill!" Bomi shouted, not embarrassed nor ashamed of the other people around them in the internet cafe. Her eyes were completely fixated on the computer screen in front of her. A second ago she was so happy because she got a triple kill from the online game, but then the guy beside her, Baekhyun, wasn't doing too well. She frowned and yelled at him, "Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing? Quit messing around!"

"What? I'm doing –– ah, !" He cursed as soon as their team got defeated.

Bomi gave out a sigh and rolled her eyes at him. She stood up to let him see her computer screen even though he can clearly see it on his own. "Look, we lost!"

"Hey, it's not my fault! Why are you looking at me like that?" Bomi opened to answer his question, but then she was quickly interrupted when a hand was thrown over her shoulder.

"Oh look, our Bbom-ah did well!" A tall guy, probably about six foot in height, ruffled her hair and smiled at her.

Baekhyun coughed. "D-Didn't know you had a boyfriend, Bomi."

She was confused. Nevertheless, she kept a small smile on her face. "What? Chanyeol's just my classmate from a different subject!"

"Pfft. Yeah, sure." Baekhyun stood up as well and he was surely terrified. He looked like a cockcroach compared to that Chanyeol! He put his hand on the pocket of his jeans angrily and walked away from them.

"Wow. Your boyfriend is surely upset." Chanyeol removed his hand from her and chuckled.

Bomi blushed at his statement. "H-He's not –"

He flashed a smirk at her. Chanyeol enjoys teasing his friend, for sure. "Oh I know you like him. Don't deny it, Bbom."

"S-Shut up. I'm going." She glared at him before walking away. "Bye!"

Bomi chased Baekhyun towards the double doors of the cafe. They quickly payed for their bills but then as usual, Baekhyun is still a fast walker than her. "Come on! Baek, don't be jealous! You're still my best friend!"

He sighed, and then turned around to face her. Again with the best friend... he's so tired of hearing that from all the damn time. Not that it was bad though. He really wanted something more than just best friends.

"Bomi."

Confess or not.

Confess?

That was what's revolving inside his mind the whole time.

"Hm?" She tilted her head to the side and Baekhyun thought that it was adorable... like a puppy. He suddenly forgot that he was upset about a certain thing in regards to their relationship.

Baekhyun tried to hold her hand but he hesitated at the last second. "No. Never mind..." He smiled sincerely at her. "Let's go back. I still have a Math class to go to."

"Okay!" She grinned. "You're so lucky though... my professor in Math class is so freaking strict." He laughed and discussed his experience in class to make her jealous of his kind professor.

Baekhyun looked at her with sincere eyes as she was still ranting about their Math professor. And he thought... he couldn't do it. Their friendship is not worth the risk at the moment.

Maybe he needs more time.

#

After their classes, they immediately went to Baekhyun's apartment to play some video games since his roommate is drinking outside anyway. They finished a couple of games on his gaming console and then Baekhyun suddenly fell asleep on the couch. Bomi, on the other hand, finished eating a bowl of popcorn while sitting on the floor.

"Yah, Baek. We're out of popcorn and cola!" Bomi shouted without even looking at him.

She was picking out a different game on the TV screen and she yelled at him once again. "Byun Baekhyun!" For some reason thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter