YOU ARE MY ANGEL 08

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon just stop in front of the shop and look at the shop. His heart keeps telling him to go in and see Kyuhyun, but his mind keep saying no. Kyuhyun might fall in love to him since the Angel does not know that he was a Devil, but he can’t fall in love to Kyuhyun… he know the best who are they. An Angel and a Devil will never can be together. Not to mention that Kyuhyun is actually the Prince of the Heaven. Their love is the forbidden love.

Siwon just stand in front of the shop and without he realize, his eyes slowly start to gather tears. When his tears escaped his eyes, he slowly wiped the tears and look at the shop once again.

“What happen to me?” Siwon ask. It was the first time in his life that he suddenly pours tears. “This kind of feeling… I never have it before… it was brand new feeling to me… and all this because of an Angel, The enemy for all Devils? Why must my heart beat faster for an Angel? Why?” Siwon keep asking in his head. The face of Sooyoung, his girlfriend did come into his mind, but he feel nothing, his love toward Sooyoung just gone and now, Sooyoung’s place inside his heart already be place by Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk walk out from the shop with a box of flowers and he suddenly stop when he saw Siwon standing in front of the shop.

“Oh… Siwon shi.” Leeteuk said.

Siwon look at Leeteuk and quickly turn around to wipe his remaining tears. He doesn’t want to show the tears he have to other people. Leeteuk slowly walk closer toward Siwon and stand behind him.

“Siwon shi… what are you doing here? Are you coming to see Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk ask.

Siwon slowly turn around and look at Leeteuk before he slowly shook his head. “No… I just pass by.” Siwon said.

“Really?” Leeteuk ask.

Siwon nod his head and smile to Leeteuk. “I need to go.” Siwon said and slowly walk away from the shop.

Leeteuk just look at Siwon before Siwon slowly lost from his sight. “Are they perhaps… fighting?” Leeteuk ask in his head. Then he just shook his head before he slowly walk into his van to send the flowers to their customers.

________________________________

Kyuhyun keep himself busy. He cleans the shop, arrange the flowers and even learn on how to plan the flower. He doesn’t want to seat still doing noting at the counter, since he will start to think about Siwon. He needs to stop the feeling that he have to Siwon. He keep thinking that even he and Siwon love each other, there is no use. Since no matter what happen, Angel and human can never be together.

“Excuse me…” A voice suddenly come from the shop entrance when he was busy arranging the flower.

Kyuhyun slowly look at the entrance and his eyes stop at a familiar man before he slowly walk toward him. “Oh… you come again. I thought Teukkie Hyung said that you only come once in a month.” Kyuhyun said.

Kangin smile to Kyuhyun. “Yes, I indeed come once in a month, but it was to buy flower.” Kangin said.

“Then? What is your purpose to come again today?” Kyuhyun ask.

Kangin look around. “Where is Leeteuk Hyung?” Kangin ask.

“He out for delivery about thirty minutes ago.” Kyuhyun said. “Why? Did you come here to see him?” Kyuhyun ask.

Kangin nod his head. “I want to ask him to have dinner with me.” Kangin said.

“Dinner? Why?” Kyuhyun ask.

“It just I want to ask him… please don’t bother yourself about it.” Kangin said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head. “Then… you would like to wait for him?” Kyuhyun ask.

Kangin nod his head. “I will wait for him.” Kangin said.

“Then… please do have a seat…” Kyuhyun said and point to the chair beside of the counter.

“It’s okay… I will look around.” Kangin said and look around the flower shop.

“Then… I would like to excuse myself since I got work to do.” Kyuhyun said.

Kangin just smile and nod his head. Kyuhyun want to turn around and continue to do his work, but he stop when he saw someone standing in front of the shop. The guy just looks at the shop. Kyuhyun slowly walk closer toward the door and take a look at him since the door was a glass door. While Kyuhyun look at him, the guy also look at him and their eyes meet.

“Who is that?” Kyuhyun ask in his head. He was so tall and there is a weird aura coming from the guy.

“There he is… The Prince.” Zhoumi said in his head. He smirk when their eyes meet. Zhoumi just slowly change his sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter