YOU ARE MY ANGEL 11

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon look at the flower shop. He smile happily since the flower shop was open for business today, so he will get to see Kyuhyun. He walk into the shop and look around before his eyes stop at Kyuhyun who was helping some customers and also the same to Leeteuk. Siwon just look around while he wait Kyuhyun finish helping the customer.

Kyuhyun send the customer to the door after the customer done with his payment. “Gamsahanimida, please come again later.” Kyuhyun said and bow to the customer.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun while he walk to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun still does not notice that the Devil was there. Siwon walk to behind Kyuhyun and slowly wrap his hand around Kyuhyun’s waist that make Kyuhyun surprise.

“Kyuhyun shi… I miss you.” Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun’s ear.

Kyuhyun slowly turn his head and look at Siwon. “Siwon shi…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyun shi, I miss you… I come here yesterday but the shop was close.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun hold Siwon’s hand on his waist. “Siwon shi… let’s not do this here.” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk saw Siwon and Kyuhyun before he just smile and continue back to his customer that still does not make any choices what kind of flower that he will buy.

“Why? I miss you… I want to hug you and hold you.” Siwon said and tighten his hug while he slowly kiss the back on Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Siwon shi… please don’t do this… people are watching.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just ignore Kyuhyun, he know what is his plan are, but he really want to kiss Kyuhyun so much. He inhales Kyuhyun’s scent while he continues to kiss the back of Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Siwon shi…” Kyuhyun said again.

“I miss you… I miss you so much…” Siwon said and Kyuhyun’s earlobe.

“Siwon shi… st… stop it…” Kyuhyun said and try to take Siwon’s hand off from him.

Siwon slowly loosen his hug and let Kyuhyun go. Kyuhyun turn around and look at the Devil in front of him.

“Siwon shi… please don’t do that again… I don’t like it.” Kyuhyun said.

“You are liar. I can feel that you totally like it.” Siwon said and slowly hold Kyuhyun’s chin.

Kyuhyun push Siwon’s hand away. “Please Siwon shi… stop.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon sigh then he slowly grab Kyuhyun’s wrist. “Come with me.” Siwon said and bring Kyuhyun to the garden behind of the shop. Leeteuk just look at them before he just focus on his customer. Siwon bring Kyuhyun to the garden then he suddenly push Kyuhyun to the wall.

“Siwon shi…” Kyuhyun said.

“Can I ask you something Kyuhyun shi?” Siwon ask.

“What?” Kyuhyun ask.

“You need to be honest with me. Okay?” Siwon ask. Kyuhyun just look at Siwon without answering him. “I know that you like me, Kyuhyun and also do me. We like each other, but why you don’t want to admit it?” Siwon ask.

“Siwon shi, please don’t be ridiculous.” Kyuhyun said and want to walk away from Siwon but Siwon grab his wrist and push Kyuhyun back to the wall.

“Don’t go.” Siwon said and move closer toward Kyuhyun and trap Kyuhyun on the wall.

Kyuhyun surprise and just look at Siwon while Siwon look deep into his eyes. The trap Angel look away from Siwon, before Siwon hold his chin and make he look back at him.

“Answer me honestly Kyuhyun. You like me right? You love me right? I can see from your eyes that you love me.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun looks at Siwon then his eyes suddenly gather tears. “Please stop…” Kyuhyun said.

“No, you need to answer me first.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun exhale. “Yes… I do love you but we can’t be together…” Kyuhyun said in his head. Kyuhyun shook his head. “No… I did like you but just as a friend.” Kyuhyun said.

“Liar!” Siwon shout that make Kyuhyun surprise.

Leeteuk who just send the customer out also hear Siwon’s voice. He quickly walk to the back garden and look at them, but then he walk away again when he saw how Siwon and Kyuhyun are.

“I should not in with their problem.” Leeteuk thought to himself.

“Siwon shi… don’t be like this…” Kyuhyun said.

“Answer me first… you love me right? You love me and I can see from your eyes. Just tell me the truth now.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun’s eyes slowly pour the tears. “Siwon shi… you were scaring me…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon surprise to see Kyuhyun’s tears. “Kyuhyun shi… I am sorry… I does not mean to scare you.” Siwon said then he wiped Kyuhyun’s tears. “Please don’t cry.”

“Siwon shi… we can’t… we can’t…” Kyuhyun said.

“shhh…” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter