YOU ARE MY ANGEL 16

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon slowly open his eyes when he feels the hands around his waist. When he open his eyes, Kyuhyun’s face was an inch away from his face. Siwon slowly smile and then the memory of making love from last night slowly come back into his mind. He just can’t believe that he make love with Kyuhyun, the Angel. Even he set the trap, but he really want to do it with Kyuhyun, he does not do it because of his mission, but more to his love feeling toward Kyuhyun.

Siwon slowly move his hand to Kyuhyun’s face and start to caress Kyuhyun’s hair, then going down to Kyuhyun’s cheek before he just stop at Kyuhyun’s lips. His eyes slowly stop at Kyuhyun’s neck looking at those love marks that he left before his eyes stop at the necklace that Kyuhyun was wearing.

“I do not even notice the necklace last night…” Siwon said in his head. He slowly touch the necklace and from touch it, he can feel some extraordinary power from the necklace. “If this necklace really protect him… why did it does not stop us last night?” Siwon ask in his head.

“Take it off.” Suddenly a voice pops up from nowhere.

Siwon slowly let go of the necklace then he look around his room before he sat up and look at the taller Devil standing in front of his bed.

“Zhoumi… what are you doing here?” Siwon ask.

“What the that you are waiting for? Take off the necklace Andrew. Once you take off the necklace, nothing will protect him anymore.” Zhoumi said.

Siwon look at the necklace then he look back at Zhoumi. “No… I will never take it off.” Siwon said.

“! Just take it off!” Zhoumi shout.

“Shut up!” Siwon shout.

Kyuhyun, who hear all the voice, slowly open his eyes without making any move and voice. He was so surprise to see Zhoumi in the room, since he still remember the night Zhoumi attack him. He quickly close back his eyes and act like he was still sleeping.

“Wow… so you really do fall in love to him right? You fall in love to him and you want to protect him now?” Zhoumi ask.

“Yes, I fall in love to him. I am in love with him. Even the Lord will surely get mad because of this, I do not care anymore. I will be fine if I can’t go back to Hell, at least I will be at his side, and then I will be fine.” Siwon said.

“! ! !” Zhoumi shout.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun since he worries that Kyuhyun will awake, but Kyuhyun seems like he was sleeping soundly. Siwon look back at Zhoumi.

“You know what the you had done to Hell last night? It totally in chaos! How could a Devil fall in love to an Angel? This was totally ridiculous.” Zhoumi said.

“It was ridiculous for you, but not for me. I love him with all my heart and what I want is just to stay at his side.” Siwon said.

Zhoumi smirk before he shook his head. “You are crazy… How can Andrew, the cruel and ruthless Devil ever could fall in love to a ing Angel?” Zhoumi said.

“This was the power of love.” Siwon said.

Zhoumi laugh. “Don’t make me puke Andrew. There is no such thing call love in our life. You are totally change. You are not Devil anymore.” Zhoumi said.

“I don’t care. Now, leave us alone.” Siwon said.

“You are stupid Andrew. You think GD will let this pass? He will surely haunt you.” Zhoumi said.

“I am not scared of him anymore. Just go the what he going to do, but I am staying… I will stay with Kyuhyun and I will be at his side.” Siwon said.

“Oh right… He surely can’t go back to Heaven now since he has with Devil.” Zhoumi said and smirk.

“Just shut the up and leave.” Siwon said.

Zhoumi smirk. “Poor this little prince, the man he love is actually a Devil and was the one that trap him so he will never can go back to Heaven.” Zhoumi said.

“I told you to leave… leave now before I kill you with my own hand.” Siwon said.

Zhoumi just smirk. “I will leave, but we will surely meet again, Andrew… Since this mission is not completely over.” Zhoumi said then he slowly gone in air.

Siwon look at where Zhoumi was standing earlier before he sigh before he slowly look at Kyuhyun.

“Don’t worry Kyu ah… I will protect you…” Siwon said then he slowly kiss Kyuhyun’s forehead before he get up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

When he heard the bathroom door be close, Kyuhyun quickly open his eyes and sat up. He look around of the room while his eyes just gather tears.

“Siwon is a Devil…” Kyuhyun said. His eyes start to gather tears. He slowly hold his necklace. “You supposed to protect me… why you did not protect me from him?” Kyuhyun ask.

He then quickly get up from the bed. He take his clothes on the floor and quickly wear them with his eyes start to pour tears. Before Siwon could walk out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter