Ice Cream Boy

Of Bad Day and Ice Cream Boy

 

 

Choi family is one of the prestigious family, known for their good genes and the famous people in the family tree. Most of them works as an actor, a singer, a model, a business man/woman, or a doctor. They’re beautiful, intelligent, sometimes dark and cunning but mostly a heartthrob.

So when Hansol hit puberty, it’s not surprising almost all the girls around him threw themselves to Hansol’s feet. Of course, the fact that he’s half Korean and half  American caused another trouble but his face, everyone around him always says he’s the incarnation of young Leonardo DiCaprio. The resemblance is uncanny, almost terrifying but he can live with that. Also he doesn’t hate being the object of attention from at least a dozen girls everyday, in fact he’s enjoying it.

           

I mean, receiving lunch boxes, chocolates, candies, lollipops, ice creams and other stuffs is a good thing right? 

 

He had his first girlfriend when he was in tenth grade. She was in her last year at school, four years older than Hansol and she was the one who stole his first kiss. Well, she’s pretty, considered as one of  the famous kids at his school. To be honest he didn’t like her, not even a tiny bit at all. He accepted her just because of her annoyingly insistent pleadings and that day he got a dare to have a senior girlfriend and, yep, he decided he’ll receive her love.

Dating a girl four years older than you has its own side effect, such as dragging you to the night clubs, forcing you to drink alcohols, and even introducing you to drugs. Hansol is lucky that his parents are strict about  those kind of things so he’s not interested with them.

 

Another side effect is, of course, .

 

His ex-girlfriend dropped a few hints back then but Hansol always played dumb, because no way in hell he would do something so special for him with someone so unimportant. Call him old school, call him lame but he actually wants to do it with the one he love. And clearly, it’s not his first girlfriend. The girl was persistent though, went as far as locking them both in the same room and practically shoving her ‘assets’ to Hansol’s face. Again, lucky for Hansol because somehow his friends searched for him, unlocking the door and set him free.

 

That day he broke up with his first girlfriend.

 

 

 

And he found out that he values more than he thought before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

More importantly, he found out he doesn’t like ies. And miss V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His style is more like squishy manly booty with beautiful legs, and of course with something hanging in between them beautiful legs.

 

 

 

 

Conclusion, Choi Hansol  Vernon is gay. He went home after the incident slightly feeling traumatic because he almost lose his ity, and with a tangled mind of I’m gay , I don’t like girls , and Oh my GOD I’M GAY . The first thing he did was contacting the only person who likes boys he knew, his older cousin Seungcheol hyung. They talked about liking the same gender, how Seungcheol knew, why Seungcheol accepted the fact so easily, how did Seungcheol’s parents react to him coming out a year ago, what would Hansol’s parents do if they find out about him being gay, what’s their preference of slightly bigger booty or normal sized booty, slim petite boys or chubby boys, lean or muscular, younger or older.....

 

 

That night consisted of overwhelmingly confused Hansol and doting Seungcheol comforting the younger boy.

 

 

He came out the next day, because Seungcheol said earlier the better, more time for them to accept the real you, Hansol-ah. He kind of expected his father to lashed out immediately but no, they received the news rather calmly and when he asked why his mother only looked at him with a You’re obvious, son kind of face. It was awkward between him and his father for a while but then after two weeks or three they’re back to normal.

 

Hansol is grateful both of his parents accepted him.

 

 

 

 

———

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, let me borrow your phoneee, i’m bored!”

“No, Hansol. I’m busy with my— hey!”

 

With Seungcheol’s phone in his hand, Hansol quickly ran downstairs, slamming the door in front of his hyung’s face in the process, laughing when Seungcheol shouts at him in rage.

 

Lately his hyung is always on his phone. Hansol is curious but his hyung never tells him why even when he asked politely.

 

“Yah, you brat! Gimme back my phone!” Seungcheol comes in scowling at him but Hansol only gives him a judging stare. “You said you’re busy.”

“Yeah, i was until you robbed my phone from me! Now give it back!”

 

Hansol rolls his eyes. “Hyung, you were just picking a photo to post on instagram.”  Seungcheol’s scowl deepens as he strides to where Hansol is standing. “Yeah, i wanted to post a photo of me and my boyfriend! It’s important! Now give—  it—   oww, ! Hansol, give me my phone!” Hansol laughs in satisfaction when Seungcheol whines in pain, rubbing the sore spot he had just kissed with his elbow. Eventually he gives the thing back to his hyung but not without leaning over Seungcheol’s shoulder to see what his hyung is doing right now. “What’s his name hyung? Your boyfriend?” Hansol asks as he casually slings an arm on his shoulder. Seungcheol grunts. “Jeonghan, his name is Jeonghan you forgetful brat. Didn’t i tell you his name one month ago?”

 

He sighs. Having a boyfriend would be great. It’s already four years after he discovered that he’s gay, a great four years without annoying girls demanding him to love them back just because they gave him presents all the time, four years of freedom because almost half of his friends and admirers backed away from him, throwing all sorts of disgusted look when he rejected one of the girls with I’m gay, sorry. There were some boys confessing to him but he rejected them too, he doesn’t feel any attractions towards them.

 

Seungcheol only replies with a grunt or a hum everytime he commented about the photos, like how ugly Seungcheol’s derp faces are, why Seungcheol with his boyfriend poking each other’s cheeks looked disgustingly cute, Seungcheol lowkey bragging about his strength and lifting his boyfriend up (I was NOT bragging about the results of going to the gym for the past three months, you lil sht.) , how happy Seungcheol and his boyfriend looked with their friends, and lastly Seungcheol and his boyfriend wearing a goddamn hot red lipstick pretending to kiss a cute guy with chubby cheeks and curly deep brown locks smiling brightly at the camera posing like a sassy diva—

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hansol blinks.

 

“..........Hyung wait! The previous photo, no, not that one, the other, not that one too—     ,,,   definitely not that one— Ugh, the one where you and your boyfriend wore red lipstick!” He snatches the phone away once again, ignoring the protest from his cousin. Swiping two other photos he stopped when the photo popped out again, displaying the cute guy with chubby cheeks and the most charming eyes Hansol has ever seen.

“What’s wrong with this photo? If you’re gonna say Jeonghan looks like a real girl here i’m going to forbid you from entering my house ever again in the future, you hear me?” Seungcheol mumbles from his side. Hansol scrunches up his nose but he ignores his hyung, instead focusing his gaze on the boy. 

 

“Hansol? Seriously the look on your face right now is creeping me out.” Seungcheol taps his shoulder three times, concern lacing his words and Hansol throws him a nasty glare. “What was that supposed to mean? Anyways, who is this boy hyung?” Hansol tries to ask casually but he knows it doesn’t work because of his unusual reaction towards the photo. Seriously, why did he lose his cool? Okay maybe this guy is cute, but aside from his heart stopping briefly only to thumped faster than before and his stomach giving birth to thousands of butterflies flying around in it there’s no reason for him to react violently like that.

 

 

......Right?

 

 

“Oh him? He’s my friend.”  The reply is short, annoying Hansol because he knows his hyung knows he had never give a reaction like that before from seeing an unknown boy. This is his closest cousin afterall, he knew very well that Seungcheol is being mischievous right now, amusement dancing in his eyes when Hansol scowls at him with the subtle hint of blush gracing his cheeks. “You know very well that’s not the answer i wanted to hear.” He grumbles. Seungcheol smirks deviously.

 

“Why do you want to know, Hansolliee~?”

 

Groaning, Hansol facepalmed himself, not so subtly muttering oh hell no and groaning even more when his hyung replies with oh hell yes loud and clear. 

 

“Look, i just want to know his name, kay? It’s not like i felt love at first sight when i saw him in the photo.” Seungcheol’s eyebrows almost disappears in his hair line and Hansol gives him one of his most unamused face. “S’fine if you don’t want to tell me but don’t blame me if your boyfriend know you jacked off with that one scandalious photo of him you took secretly, i’m sure if judging by the way he—“

“Okay, okay!  His name is Seungkwan. Boo Seungkwan. Sophomore just like you. His birthday just passed recently, one month and two days older than you.” Seungcheol scowls at him. “He’s from Jeju, moved here when he got the scholarship in my university. His hobbies are singing and making me having headaches everytime he fights with other students just because they badmouthed someone in our circle of friends. All of his social media usernames are babyBoo. Once said that he’s a part time salty Seungkwan and full time diva Boo. There, happy now?”

Hansol chuckles gleefully when his cousin grunts in annoyance after he gave the phone back. “Thankyou hyung. That was a little bit too much on your part because i only asked for his name but you are so kind, giving me his basic informations.”

 

 

 

Tuesday, 02/03

 

 

 

Thursday, 03/03


 

 

Thursday, 17/03


 

 

Sat, 19/03


 

 

So here he is. Nervously standing behind the counter, glancing to his crush from time to time.

 

 The actual plan was to somehow invite Hansol to their table, casually interacting until Seungcheol and Jeonghan left them, pretending that Seungcheol’s parents wanted to talk with Seungcheol and Jeonghan has to accompany him because he’s going to be nervous and bla bla bla. But to his surprise, when he arrived at his work place his friend messaged him, apologizing because he can’t go to work, he got a flu and a pretty bad fever. Of course, this is going to affect their plan so he told Seungcheol and his hyung said no need to panic because he got this a.k.a he already prepared a plan B.

Hansol being the good dongsaeng he is (sometimes), didn’t even question what the hell is plan B, choosing to go along with his hyung’s plan. He feels more nervous when Seungcheol said Seungkwan is not in a good mood. Based on his observation from Seungkwan’s daily tweets, weekly IG post, random Facebook updates (not stalking okay? O-B-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-O-N) Seungkwan will be ten times more sarcastic or one hundred times more quiet than usual. Hansol would be glad to have the sarcastic one because at least he could see just how much he can handle Seungkwan’s sarcasm, you know, for future reference. In case they ends up as boyfriends or something.

 But his hyung told him, this one is in quiet mode.

 

Well, just not his luck then?

 

The moment Seungchel messaged him that they’re close, Hansol prepared his heart, secretly practicing his smirk on his phone’s front camera, choosing his right eye to wink because if he does it with his left, he looked like he got some dirt in his eye. Just after he combed his hair with his fingers for the nth time the bell dinged, revealing his cousin and his boyfriend (wow okay Jeonghan hyung is beautiful) with his internet (social media?) crush , Boo Seungkwan.

Lo and behold. Standing behind his hyungs with a sullen expression, pulling at Hansol’s whipped heartstrings. That subtle pout, ohmygosh he just wanted to pick the older boy up and set him on his lap, tenderly hugging him from behind and resting his chin on Seungkwan’s slightly smaller shoulder. And maybe even kiss him senseless but let’s keep it low.

When Seungcheol raised an eyebrow he fixed his posture, welcoming the new customers with his most cheerful voice. (Even though Seungkwan wasn’t staring at him)

At least he gave four winks, a smirk, a coy smile and maybe he’s too obvious to laid his fingers on top of Seungkwans but he managed to asked Seungkwan what’s wrong after Seungcheol and Jeonghan left him alone. (that fcker he called as his older cousin, really. He literally flew out of the toilet with his boyfriend without even sending him a glance. At least Jeonghan hyung quietly sent him an encouraging word, Fighting!)

He was satisfied with himself when Seungkwan ate the ice cream cake deliciously, looking like a child with some dirty chocolate spots on the corner of his lips. The guy is shy though, 180° the difference from what Seungcheol had told him before. Hansol has two hypothesis about this. One, Seungkwan is shy around new people but this is so unlikely because Seungkwan is known as the social butterfly so, two, Seungkwan is attracted to him, because Seungcheol once told him before, Seungkwan will be all flustered and shy around the person he finds attractive...

 

He’s praying with all of his might that it’s the latter.

 

Right now he’s confused of what to do next. Approach him again and maybe chat a little? Asking him why did his friends leave him behind? Straight to the point, telling Seungkwan that he’s Seungcheol’s cousin and his stalker for a month or more—

 

On second thought, maybe not.

 

What is he gonna do?

 

 

 

“Um, excuse me, but.....uh, can i....can i—  can i talk to you for a sec?”

 

Hansol almost fell off his chair when that sweet sweet voice talked to him. Quickly gaining his composure he smiles in a friendly manner, internally giggling and squealing when Seungkwan puffs his cheeks a little.

 

“So....You probably saw my unfortunate situation. My friends are being stupid and they left me behind with no wallet and no money at all. Basically with nothing because i left my bag in their car, so right now i don’t know what to do because i can’t go home. You’re literally the only person i know in this place so, i know we’re strangers but can you help me....? Maybe you can lend me some money... I promise i’ll return them! Just, i need to—“

“Well, maybe i can give you a ride. I bring my car, so you don’t have to borrow my money. What do you think, uh, your name is....?” Smooth.

“Oh, my name is Seungkwan. Boo Seungkwan. Are you sure you’re okay with that? Because i only need transport money, my house isn’t that far from here and i can pay you back—“

“No, no, it’s fine. Besides, the chance of meeting somebody like you only happens once in a lifetime, i better make the most of it right?”  And wink. Hansol jumps around in his mind, screaming and maybe laughing happily because really, Seungkwan is blushing. Beet red and all the way from the tip of his ears to the base of his neck. This means at least he really found Hansol attractive. He has a chance!

Chuckling softly to cover his urges to choke on his own saliva he tells Seungkwan to wait for him. His shift is almost over so it’s not going to be that long. After serving three ice cream cones the employee who’s going to replace him finally came, and Hansol removes his uniform (sort of?), smiling to the older boy.

“Have a nice date, Hansol.”  Jisoo chuckles playfully when he caught Hansol glancing at one of the customers time to time from behind the tiny cubic they use to put their stuffs in.

Hansol only gives him a shrug and he goes to Seungkwan after he put his uniform in the locker. The boy keeps his head down when he sees Hansol walking to his table, he can see the scrunch of Seungkwan’s cute nose from between his bangs and Hansol wants to reach out and pinch it.

 

 “Hey, let’s go.”

 

As they walk to his car awkward silence falls between them. Hansol kind of didn’t expect this to happen because Seungkwan is a hearty talker, in fact Seungcheol had just talked about how Seungkwan didn’t know the meaning of silence yesterday, talking about everything and anything even when his hyung had requested him to be quiet at least for ten minutes.

Does Seungkwan feels uncomfortable with him? Is it because of his flirty ways of interacting with the boy earlier? Or is it simply because of their status, practically still labeled as strangers?

 

Internally debating his next move Hansol opens the door for Seungkwan, (who’s still blushing by the way, although it’s not as red as it was in the café) smiling when the boy mutters an almost inaudible thankyou. He gets in the other side of the car, his mind still full of what do i do now  ,  do i say a compliment or do i ask whats his fave color  ,   I NEED TO CALL SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG WHAT DO I DO NOW. As he turns on the engine, Hansol glances at the quiet boy, grimacing internally when he found Seungkwan so rigid and uptight.

 

“Relax, Seungkwan. I’m not going to do anything bad to you...” Seungkwan blinks twice, seems a little taken aback and Hansol is ready to take his words if somehow they offend Seungkwan but then the older boy grins shyly.  “Oh sorry. Am i really that tense? It’s just.....This is my first time meeting someone whose face is the same as Leonardo DiCaprio, more so giving me a ride home.” Seungkwan says, his shoulder loosening up a little and his back leaning further on the seat. Hansol beams a little. “So, where are we going now?”

Seungkwan told him an address, which sounds familiar but he throws the feeling at the back of his mind because Seungkwan is initiating little conversations right now.

 

“So....Vernon,  uh, are you a freshman or a sophomore??” The question is ended by a cute grimace and Hansol coos internally. “Just call me Hansol. Vernon is my last name. I’m a sophomore. What about you?”

 

“Really?? Then we’re the same age! I was born in earlier months, what about you?”

 

 

Their conversation flows fluently after that. Hansol can’t help but letting his lips curving upwards everytime Seungkwan unconsciously does something cute in his eyes, or everytime he throws a joke (about what ways he’s going to use when he kills his hyungs, where is he going to hide their bodies......he’s cute, isn’t he?). If he used to said the sparkle in Seungkwan’s eyes are beautiful, with strong disagreement from Seungcheol because he only saw pictures of Seungkwan and pictures didn’t show our true beauty, Hansol when his hyung got home after a particular happy date with his boyfriend, right now he found himself agreeing with his hyung.

 

The real aura from Seungkwan is overwhelming.

 

There’s a hint of bravery, boldness, a little bit daring and a hint of passion, of self-confidence, appearing a little arrogant and prideful, but Hansol can see through it. He can see the little spot of ‘what if’ in Seungkwan’s eyes, a boy who only does his best to make everyone he treasures in his heart feels happy because of him, the sweet side of Seungkwan’s rare affectionate moments.(or maybe he can say all of that because of his detailed observation but let’s not tell Seungkwan about it) It’s just so adorable, Seungkwan’s existence is cute, adorable, lovely, and beautiful, and Hansol is sure he’s positively whipped.

Even though his eyes doesn’t stay on Seungkwan all the time because he’s driving, Hansol’s heart is busy somersaulting in his ribcages, the presence of his crush enough to make his heart go crazy. When he accidentally locked eyes with Seungkwan everytime he glances briefly at the older boy, he almost can’t tear his eyes away, basically all he wanted to do is to stare lovingly into those brown-ish black gems.

All of his imaginations about meeting the older boy came true, from how Seungkwan’s rich brown hair looks so soft and silky and smooth all Hansol wanted to do is to cards his fingers in it, how Seungkwan’s lively voice is currently his favorite sound in the world, how the sparkle in Seungkwan’s eyes are brighter than the sunlight, how Seungkwan’s little smile seems to lighten up his world and how is he going to ask for the older’s phone number? He actually can ask his cousin but that doesn’t seem like something a gentleman would do right? Subtly sighing he concentrates on the road once more, after briefly ogling staring at his crush for a few seconds.

 

“You can turn right when you find a crossroad.” Seungkwan says suddenly, and Hansol nods to acknowledge his words and—  wait this road seems familiar, did he pass this road before? Blinking, he feels the shiver coming up from his spine to his entire body as he realized that this is the way to Seungcheol’s house.

 

.

 

Okay, calm down. Let’s just pray that aunt Junhee and uncle Moonkyu isn’t home. It’s going to be okay if they’re not home. Just relax....

 

It works a little but then the thought of what if they’re home pops up again and Hansol gulps down the heavy feeling in his throat. Let’s see, the way to prevent Seungkwan from committing three murders instead of just two is.......?

 

“Seungkwan, did one of your hyung say something about me?” Carefully asking he checks Seungkwan’s expression through the rear mirror. Even in this ‘death or life’ situation his heart thumps a little bit faster when Seungkwan purses his lips as he thinks about the answer. “Seungcheol hyung, -you know, the guy with the short brown hair- said i needed to talk to you, do you know why? Perhaps you’re his friend or something? Because isn’t it weird for him to suddenly ordered me around like that, talking to a stranger no less?” The tilt of Seungkwan’s head is cute but he needs to focus here.

“Yeah, but promise me don’t be mad?” Hansol grins a little when Seungkwan squints his eyes at him. “What is it? How can i promise i’m not going to be angry at you if i didn’t know the problem?” He furrows his eyebrows, suspicion clear on his features. Hansol laughs it off though, he needs to be as relaxed as he could be so Seungkwan doesn’t get more suspicious than this. “Then i’m not going to tell you.” Playful, smooth, and laid back. He can do this!

Okay maybe he’s on the verge of danger because Seungkwan is pouting, the same pout as the one he displayed when he entered the ice cream parlor. The urge to tell him everything he knows is strong but Hansol stands his own ground. “Oh come on don’t be so mean! You know i just got left behind by my questionable hyungs!” Seungkwan says with a little frown. “You have to promise first,  Boo. Just one tiny little promise.” Seungkwan stares at him rather skeptically, making Hansol’s heartbeats speeds up a little. “Fine, i promise. But this better be good, because my trust is expensive okay?” Finally Seungkwan gives in. Hansol glances back to the road, silently chuckling when the boy beside him whines a little. “Come on, tell me!”

“Hmm, let’s see. You said it yourself that your hyung’s behavior is a little weird. Then can i ask you one question?” Hansol stops the car one block away from Seungcheol’s house. “What is it? Don’t be such a secretive person oh God.” Seungkwan says with a scowl. “Well, what’s your hyungs family name? The brown haired one.” He turns his body to face Seungkwan, resting his elbow on the dashboard before he rests his chin on his knuckle. The response is immediate and Hansol absolutely loves the redness on Seungkwan’s cheeks. Really though, if Seungkwan does feel something for him then his life would be complete!

 

“Seungcheol hyung? His surname is Choi.  Why?  Don’t tell me your surname is Choi too and he’s your older brother or some like that.”  Okay, maybe if Seungkwan is scowling and his aura practically screams ‘MURDER!’ like this Hansol has to be more careful so he’s not in Seungkwan’s list of ‘People i wanted to kill.’

 

“You’re right though.”

“Are you in SERIOUS DON’T TELL ME YOU”RE IN THIS PLAN TOO I SWE—”

“Whoaa, chill tiger. Yes, he’s my older relative but he’s my cousin. And although all of this partially is because of me wanting to know you better i swear i know nothing about Seungcheol hyung’s stupid plan of leaving you alone back there.” He puts up both of his hands in surrender, smiling when Seungkwan raises an unbelieving eyebrow at him. “Trust me. In fact, i don’t have the heart to leave someone as cute as you alone like that. What if someone harasses you? Or if they’re a crazy person who likes to take your picture secretly like a stalker and they spread it online saying you’re his/her boyfriend and—“

“Okay, i get it, i get it Hansol. Yeesh, stop the crazy imagines. Besides nobody would want to kidnap me. Why would they?” Seungkwan grumpily replies as he throws his gaze to the window although Hansol can see that his cheeks are getting more red. “Are you kidding me? Didn’t you hear my words? Nobody would miss the opportunity to know you better. Like me! Anyways, let’s go to Seungcheol hyungs house.” Hansol starts driving again, all the while smiling lopsidedly because at least now he’s safe. From his observation (once again, observation. NOT stalking) if there’s one thing Seungkwan hated the most then it’s a liar. Or a lie. Maybe he put his cousin in danger but it’s not his fault that his cousin left Seungkwan behind (when Seungkwan is in a bad mood, no less!) , so the moment Seungcheol quietly sneaked out of the ice cream parlor is the moment Seungcheol digged his own graveyard.

“Don’t kill them please.” Hansol chimes cheerfully when he stops the car in front of Seungcheol’s house. The scrunch of Seungkwan’s nose is cute but he still needs a confirmation that Seungkwan won’t harm his cousin + Jeonghan hyung. Or at least preventing Seungkwan from committing murder. “I promise i won’t. Maybe they will get away with just a few scratches here and there....” The older boy purses his lips in dismay.

 

They both got out of the car, Hansol locking it after Seungkwan stands beside him. He chuckles when he saw the pouty-angry-sullen look on Seungkwan’s face, playfully shrugging his shoulder when Seungkwan turns to glare at him. With all of his sassy diva gloriousness the older boy strides confidently past the somehow wide-open fence. It’s as if Seungcheol already knew that Seungkwan will find out about his mischievous plan and right now he’s trying to lessen his punishment by giving Seungkwan an easy access to his house. Because seriously, the fence is usually locked, for whatever reason.

Hansol watches in amusement as Seungkwan’s murderous aura disappears right at the moment Aunt Junhee opened the door after he punched pressed the bell.

 

‘Why, hello dear! Oh, hansol, did you come with Seungkwan? Hmm, i can smell love in the air right now...” Aunt Junhee winks and Hansol’s pretty sure his face is heavily flushed. “We came together because i met Hansol at his workplace and i found out he’s Seungcheol hyung’s cousin! I need to get my bag from Seungcheol hyung so when he said he wants to visit his cousin i unconsciously.....Uh, nevermind auntie. Um, can we meet Seungcheol hyung?” Seungkwan says smoothly. “Sure, sweetheart. Seungcheol is upstairs with his boyfriend. You better knock before you enter though. Never know what they are doing at this moment.” Aunt Junhee giggles before she steps aside, letting them in but Hansol grimaces in disgust when he imagined what ‘activities’ the hyungs might be doing right now. “Noted auntie. Thankyou for the.....uh, advice.”

 

Awkwardly shuffling upstairs Hansol chuckles when Seungkwan blushed from the tip of his ears to the base of his neck, clearly embarrassed because of Seungcheol’s moms ‘advice’.  Boy, Seungkwan sure does blush easily.

‘You’re so red, Seungkwan-ah~” He singsongs when they reached the second floor. Immediately he gets a deathglare as a reply but to Hansol this one only looks like an angry kitten trying to scare his enemy away. “Sssh! Shut up, they can hear us.” Hansol shoots an eyebrow. “I thought you wanted to knock first, to prevent us from, you know, being ers or something.” He smirks as Seungkwan stares at with a scandalized expression. “Then you first. Go first, Hansol. Tell me if they’re really doing it.” Seungkwan replies grumpily. Hansol shrugs his shoulder and he steps forward. “Anything for you.”

 

He tries to turn the knob, the thing easily clicked open and he opens the door slowly. The light is on, though. So he opens the door widely, almost cooing when he saw Seungcheol and his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. Cuddling, even.

 

Too bad it’s going to be disturbed by an angry diva.

 

 

“Are they doing it?”

 

Hansol turns around to find Seungkwan covering his eyes with one hand, although he clearly can see through the gap of his fingers. Seriously, Seungkwan is so adorable he wants to keep him forever in his pocket.

 

“No they’re not. They’re just sleeping. You sure you want to disturb them? They looks so peaceful.” Hansol answers quietly. Seungkwan furrows his eyebrows and he marches forward, halting just right in front of the door, quietly sighing before he carefully closes the door. “You’re right they’re sleeping so soundly.....Argh, remind me to get my revenge next time. Right now i want my bag! I think Seungcheol hyung left it in his car....” Dejectedly, his shoulder deflates a little. “Seungcheol hyung usually parked his car at the empty area five or six houses away from here. We can ask for the key from aunt Junhee and then we can get your bag. Come on.” Hansol his head to the stairs, smiling softly when Seungkwan nods fervently.

After they asked for the key from Seungcheol’s mom they walks in silence to the parking area(?). Hansol unlocks the car, thanking every God up there when he found Seungkwan’s bag at the back seat. (my bag is the blue and white checkered backpack. That one. The only beautiful thing between those garbages. Yes thankyou very much Hansol.)

“Soo, want me to take you home?” He nervously asks the older boy, but of course he hides his nervousness with a coy smile. “Hm, let me think.....” Seungkwan puts his index finger on his chin, a hint of playfulness seeping through his eyes.

 

 

“No.”

 

The rejection is a little bit shocking and Hansol can’t hide his surprised face.

 

“Oh...Okay then.....Uh, do you have money with you— Oh right you have your backpack now....I...i guess...This is goodbye....?” Sorry Seungcheol hyung. After all of the pain i put you through i failed to accomplish my mission....

 

 

“But for compensation i’ll give you my number.” Hansol gapes stupidly at the sight of Seungkwan writing his phone number on his palm with a pen God knows where he took it from. “Bye bye, Hansol~ And oh, being cute and flustered like that suits you too! I like the cheeky side better though. Until we meet again!” Seungkwan winks and blows him a kiss before he turns around, walking to the opposite way from Seungcheol’s house.

The sight of Seungkwan’s back getting smaller and smaller provokes something in his mind, making him jump in happiness, unconsciously shouting YES!  very loudly and smiling like an idiot when he stares at the numbers mesmerizedly. To be honest right now he doesn’t care if Seungkwan finds out he used to observed the guy from his social media, because right now on his palm, there’s his future boyfriend numbers written on it. (Let’s hope for the best guys. There’s nothing wrong with hoping right?)

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

FIRST OF ALL ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS 65 SUBSCRIBERS?:') THANKYOU SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART 2!:D

 

 

A/N : Hi?x)  This is your lovely author minxBaek;;)  I want to do something different with the conversation so yep. Tell me guys, are the pics okay? Can you read the words? Are they too small? Tell me in the comment down below!