1.

Back Home In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of waiting for her solo debut, she’s finally on stage and singing out her song. Titled, “I Just Wanna Dance”, Tiffany sings her heart out and dancing along to the up-beat music. But little does she know, her other half, Jessica is also promoting at the same time. With Jessica’s song, “Fly”, her comeback stage is back to back, overlapping with Tiffany.

 

It’s been a year now since they both were busy with their own schedules and before that, they have to make decisions that were hard for them to swallow down their throats when they received the bad news. Eventually, they decided to part ways as they want the best for each other. It was hard for both of them at first but they have to eventually get used to not seeing each other for the time being. 

 

Tiffany was wrapping up her stage and bowing, thanking her fans for coming and giving out fan-service. She didn’t notice that a pair of eyes was watching her. As she was walking down the side stage, a girl with long beautiful brown hair and brown orbs stops her in her tracks. 

“Tiffany~”, she calls out, fiddling with her fingers.

“OH?!”, Tiffany gave out a priceless face reaction which caused Jessica to smile like an idiot. “JESSIE?!”, she then runs up to Jess and gave the latter a long tight hug.

“OH MY GOSH! IS THIS FOR REAL? LIKE I’M SEEING YOU IN FRONT OF ME AND-“, before Tiffany could even continue~

“Yes. I am Jung Sooyeon. Your Cali partner baby~”, she winks at the beautiful eye smile princess with the auburn hair. “You know, we could use some time, after my stage, back at my house, over shots or just normal drinks”.

“I’ll definitely be more than glad to! We really need to catch up. I really missed you”, Tiffany apparently got excited and accepted Jess’s invitation without hesitation.

“That’ll be great! I’ll see you at 8pm? And I missed you too”, she whispers in Tiff’s ears.

“Sure! 8pm then! See you my love!”, with then she gave a quick peck on Jess’s cheek. 

 

So, Tiffany was more than excited. Like it’s been long and seeing Jessica in front of her eyes was so surreal. Jessica went on to pursue her fashion career and had to go back to the States to continue her Bachelor of Design school whereas Tiffany, preparing her solo album and travelling to find ideas etc.

 

~7pm @ Tiffany’s apartment~ 

 

She picks a comfy sweater

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter