ANNOUNCEMENT

You Make Me Nervous (But in the Best Way)

A big hello to all my lovely subscribers~

 

First of all, as usual, I would like to thank all of you for your constant support and kindness. Even though most you only subscribe and read my work, it still shows an act of encouragement—I don’t ever make subscribing a requirement, and I never will, so just the fact that any one of you would click that button at all truly touches me.

 

Gooey cliche stuff aside, I would just like to let you guys know that I am now on the admin board for a new EXO and BTS scenario blog, called jiminsbyuns!

 

I understand that much of our fandom is on Tumblr, and it would mean so much to us if you followed and gave us more prompts for writing! There, I’ll be able to deliver so much more than just the small snapshots of my works that you are able to read on aff—though there’s a lot, I will definitely be much more active on tumblr, just because it is so functional on mobile, much more than aff is anyway :)

 

Please keep in mind that I will NOT be leaving aff! I’ll still be here to fill in personal oneshots and such, and I have many more exciting plans for this account.

 

I’m just saying, if you enjoy my work and you’d like to get to know me a little better, I’ll be on tumblr.

 

I’ll be on jiminsbyuns.

 

I’ll be Admin V.



:D