OPEN FOR REQUESTS

You Make Me Nervous (But in the Best Way)

Hey everybody, it's me here! 

 

First of all, I would really like to thank all of you for being such great subscribers and commenters and just everything, I truly appreciate it so much! I never imagined to get such a response from my audience online, and I want to tell all of you guys that I am so so grateful. 

 

With that aside, here's a little announcement:

 

I have decided to now take ONESHOT REQUESTS! This means that your wish is my command in terms of writing! (WOOHOO!) 

 

However, I have to tell you guys that unfortunately, I WILL NOT WRITE EXPLICIT . This is not because I want to torture you guys (honestly I love reading ). It is because personally, I do not feel comfortable writing about ual relations that involve real people. Like I said, I do not mean to offend anybody, if you write , I totally respect you because I do not know how you guys do it, seriously! So please keep that in mind.

 

Nevertheless, if you enjoy my work, my writing style, or just maybe you're just feeling gutsy, please message me and let me know your ideas! Any writing prompts are welcomed. Send me gifs, videos, texts that inspire you, trash from your neighbor (lol wtf), I'll take it. I will say that I am mostly familiar with SM artists, so if you are requesting another companys' artists, the personality/characterization may potentially be off. Regardless, I am always up for a challenge.

 

So, LET ME KNOW. MESSAGE ME. SPAM ME. I'M READY! :D

 

Again, thank you so much for reading and supporting me. It means so much! xoxo