Temptation

God Hates Us

The next few days, she spent mostly swimming and sailing. She had a lot of cousins on Jeju, and they all taught her how to sail. She was enjoying it, but she didn't have anyone to hang out with. Slowly, sailing and swimming every day was getting boring. Until one day, she ran into Hyunseung, yet again. This time his hair wasn't messy, and he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops. She was walking along the port, enjoying the view. He just got off a boat. 

He stepped in front of her. At first she didn't notice him, until he spoke up. 'So we meet again.' he laughed. She had a not-amused expression. 'So it seems.' That guy sort of creeped her out, he wasn't bad or anything, just creepy. 'So...' he started. '...are you from here?' he asked nerviosly. 'No. I'm from Seoul.' she replied. 'So a city girl?' he asked. She nodded, trying to continue her walking. 'So how are things in the city? Aren't you people too pure to go to a place like this?' 

'Some people are, I like coming here. Most of my cousins live here.' she said. 'Do I know them?' he asked. 'I'm sure of it, everyone knows everyone here. You even slapped one of them when you were drunk.' she replied. He stopped for a moment scratching the back of his head staring blankly. Then he jumped suddenly. 'Now I remember!' He shouted so loudly that a fisherman gave him a weird look. 'Her hair is always in a ponytail, right?' he questioned. She just nodded. Yet again she tried to continue walking but he suddenly stopped her.

'I was thinking...' he started. 'I highly doubt that.' she said in a snobby tone. He laughed at her comment and then continued. 'Do you want to meet my friends, tonight? There's the Karaoke night, again, but only this time it's outside the pub.' he said. 'Hmm...' she tried to think of an answer. 'Because you seem so lonely, and I thought that maybe you'd want some company.' he smiled. 'Sure.' she answered. 'OK, see you tonight then.' he smiled and got onto the boat again. She could see his brother on it, too. He was rather good looking.

-

The sun was slowly coming down and she was just about to head to the pub when her mother stopped her. 'Where do you think you're going?' she raised her eyebrow. 'Did you forget?' Hyuna asked. Her mother made a confused face. 'Forget what?' she asked. 'There's another Karaoke night, this time it's outside.' Her mother put her hand on her head. 'I totally forgot!' she said. 'OK, you go on, and your sister and I will come later.' Hyuna nodded and exited the house. 

When she arrived at the pub she could see some people who she was familiar with. But there was still no Hyunseung. She kept  tapping her foot against the ground, waiting impatiently. 'Hey.' he appeared behind her. She jumped a little. Before she could speak her took her hand and dragged her to a group of people. 'Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you to someone!' he pushed Hyuna in front of him. There were seven guys and seven girls sitting. 'So, this is Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Mir, Seungho....and Junhyung.' Her eyes grew wider. It was the guy who she danced with. He waved at her. 

Then Hyunseung pointed towards the girls. 'And these are, Soyeon, Namjoo, Hara, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung.' They didn't look too happy when Hyunseung was introducing Hyuna to the girls. Although, she didn't have any intentions on talking to them, so she just ignored them as the night passed. She was having a conversation with the guys, about dogs and how Yoseob's dog keeps ting on his bed so he has to sleep outside so that he cannot suffocate from the smell. 

This whole time, Junhyung kept staring at Hyuna giving her smirks and winks, she tried to ignore it, but she couldn't. She found him way too attractive. She felt a hand around her shoulder. 'You like Junhyung, right?' It was Seungho, he was the ert of the group. He made a erted smile while asking the question. 'Well, you know...' She couldn't say it now. She felt too embarrassed. 'I don't want to say anything, cause they might be saying something against me.' she pointed at the girls while they weren't looking. 

'Ignore them, we have to hang out with them, mostly because they're the only teenage girls in this damn city.' he said. She chuckled a little feeling more comfortable. 'You know...' he started. 'I can help you hook up with him, if you want.' He smirked. 'Really?' she looked at him. 'Sure.' he smiled. 'Tomorrow night.' she nodded and both of them got back to their conversation. 

Later that evening her mother arrived with her sister, she didn't want to bother her so she just sang the whole night. While her sister was somewhere unknown. Soon after, five of the girls  wanted to go and sing karaoke leaving two of them behind. It was rather quiet until Mir suggested they play truth or dare. All of them agreed, but Hyuna hesitated a little. Doojoon was the first one. 'Seungho, truth or dare?' Without even thinking he choose dare. 'I dare you to make out with Soyeon for 10 seconds.' He didn't even say anything against it, he just walked up to her and gave her a kiss. 

Hyuna kind of felt disgusted, but let it go. 'Your turn, Seungho.' said Kikwang. He looked around, and smiled. 'I dare Hyuna to the exact same thing only for 30 seconds with Junhyung.' All of them gasped and she blushed. Some of the guys cheered pushing Junhyung towards her. Before she knew it, his lips were touching hers. His hands were on her waist, his tongue slowly crept it's way into as it twirled and played with her tongue. She could feel his hot breath in . She wanted more but realized that the 30 seconds were over. She got back to her seat, not satisfied.