Danger line

God Hates Us

She was way too excited to go on vacation. She's been talking about it the whole school year, but to a minimal amount of people. Considering that she didn't enjoy being with people from her class. Due to the fact that she couldn't wait until tonight, she quickly took out a bag and started packing stuff that she was going to bring. Somehow every summer vacation something interesting happens to her. 

She finished packing in about twenty minutes and left the bag in the corner of her room. 

'I see you've already packed?' her mother suddenly appeared at the door. 'Yeah.' Hyuna said enthusiastically. 'See you tomorrow morning.' her mother said exiting. 

-

The next morning, Hyuna got up really early so that she can be ready for a long trip. They were suppose to first travel by car, and then by boat. She liked traveling, it relaxed her. She would usually just listen to her iPod and enjoy the view. After they have arrived at Jeju, her older sister was already waiting for Hyuna and her mother. 

'Unnie!' Hyuna screamed dropping her bags on the ground and giving her sister a hug. 

'We haven't seen each other for such a long time. How's college?' 

'Same old. By the way, I'm planning on telling mom that I'm moving in with Giuseppe.' she giggled. 'But I'm going to wait a certain amount of time to tell her.' Hyuna wanted to laugh but stopped not wanting to attract her mother's attention. After Hyuna's mom finished greeting her sister they all went to the house they already bought which was near the shore. 

That night, there was a Karaoke party organized in the local pub called 'Oasis'. Like always Hyuna had to go, along with her sister, cousin, aunts and her mother. It was quite a crowd. Hyuna was sitting awkwardly with the rest of her family drinking her water.

She was glancing around, hoping to find some cute guys, perhaps. The pub was starting to get full of smoke, so she decided to go outside with her sister. 'Well this was awkward.' her sister muttered.

'Especially mom trying to sing.' Hyuna remarked. Her sister laughed. 

'Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom.' she said leaving Hyuna standing outside the pub. There were people of course, but she sort of felt shy to even talk to any of them, so she stood there alone, waiting. It was a beautiful night outside, and she could hear her mother's crappy voice from the inside of the pub. 

'Why are you alone?' she suddenly heard a male voice behind her. She turned around to see a guy on a kids bicycle. Although he was on a small bicycle, she could see that he looked much taller than her. He had messy hair and was wearing plain clothes. She heard of him. Most of the people (adults) who lived there thought of him as a bad guy, due to the fact that he smoked and drank almost every day.

He would usually wake up on the port with a big headache. His older brother, who all the girls chased, would always be the one to throw him in the water. Although she didn't pity him. His name was Hyunseung. He was a known troublemaker. 'So, what are you doing here all alone?'

'Waiting.'

'What's your name?' he asked.

'Hyuna.' she answered quickly. 

'Pretty name.' he said. She ignored his remark. 'And who you might be?' It was a stupid question to ask, due to the fact that she knew who he was, but she felt too stupid to tell him that. 

'Hyunseung.' 

A few seconds of awkward silence passed. 'Where did you get the bike?' 

'Stole it from a kid, and I guess he will be chasing my by now.' he said turning around. Suddenly there was a little kid running towards them screaming 'Give me back my bike!' Before Hyuna could say anything to Hyunseung or the kid, he was already gone with the bike while the poor child chased him. 

Suddenly Hyuna's sister appeared. 'What have I missed?' she asked. 'Nothing much, just met this weird guy.' she started talking as they headed inside to their table. '...and then he left.' Hyuna finished. 'Who left? What happened? What did you do!?' her mother suddenly started panicking. 

'It's nothing, mom. She just met some guy named Hyunseung, and that's all.' her sister tried to calm her down. 'Hyunseung!?' Hyuna's cousin named Taeyeon suddenly screamed. 'Are you crazy!? Are you a retard? He's sick, I'm telling you, he's sick.' she lit out her cigarette. 'One time, he got drunk and slapped me across the face.' she took out another cigarette. 'Idiot.' she muttered. 

'Chill out, I just exchanged a few sentences with him, and that was pretty much it.' 

'Well at least he can introduce you to the others.' another cousin of Hyuna's said. She had long red curly hair tied in a ponytail, her name was Eunhee. 'What others?' 

'His friends.' she said taking a sip of beer. 

After an hour of a long discussion about Hyunseung and how he is bad for Hyuna, people started dancing. They were all standing up and dancing with a partner to a slow song. Except for Hyuna who was standing next to a guy who also had no partner. She felt like an awkward potato. Suddenly he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to him.

It took her by surprise but she got into it. It was also very weird because she didn't even know the guy, and there she was slow dancing with him. 'Who might you be? I haven't seen you around here.' he suddenly spoke. He had a deep voice. 'Came here today, my name is Hyuna.' she said calmly.

'Well, nice to meet you.' he said. They were slow dancing until the end of the song. Then he slowly let her go. She had to go home now. 'See you around, Hyuna. And by the way, my name is Junhyung.' he said winking at her and leaving the pub.