Drabble Sequel

Another Cliché

Sequel-ish Thingy

 

"So uh..."

Nayeon looked up at his voice, meeting the guy's eyes as they broke the kiss. She loved how the only thing visible in his dark brown orbs was sincerity: she could tell that this was one thing Baekhyun would never joke about; especially after what had happened between them a few days ago.

"Since when have you liked me?" He asked, suddenly sounding a bit nervous as he waited for her answer. The girl blinked, biting her lip as she shrugged, lowering her gaze slightly.

"Well, since forever, I guess," she joked while trying to keep her tone as serious as possible. She could hear a sharp and loud intake of breath, and looked back at him, only to see the boy in front of her place his hands on his hips, with his chest puffed up proudly. Nayeon arched an eyebrow; what was this guy up to now?

"I always knew I was kind of special, you know. I mean, who can not like Byun Baekhyun?" He said, a smirk painting his face as he stood in front of her haughtily. She stared at him for a few seconds, eyes narrowed, before whirling around as she began walking towards the main door of the school.

"I so do not want to be in a relationship with you," she muttered, which she knew he had perfectly heard, since he came running after her. As a smile began to form on her face, she picked up her pace, sprinting outside the school doors as he followed her. Not even a second passed when she stopped, before a hand grabbed her by the arm, turning her around to face him.

"I was obviously kidding, Nayeon! I really love you, okay?"

 

"Finally!" A loud voice yelled from somewhere near them, and the two of them jumped as Jongdae and Chanyeol walked towards them.

"We were starting to get so worried. We thought our plan had failed big time," Chanyeol said, shooting Baekhyun and Nayeon a bright grin as they looked at him in utter confusion.

"W-what plan are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked, his eyes widening as he looked back and forth between his best friends, who were now grinning like madmen. Jongdae laughed as he patted his bewildered friend on the shoulder, nodding towards Nayeon.

"Why else do you think we made you kiss her, huh? It was so obvious that the two of you are in love," he explained, chuckling at the expressions of growing horror on the faces of the two.

"Honestly, it was making me cringe sometimes," Chanyeol added, faking a shudder, but ended it with a wink.

Nayeon buried her face in her hands, groaning softly before glaring at Chanyeol. The latter just laughed, patting her head lightly.

"I'm seriously going to kill you two one day," she grumbled.

"Sure, but thank us before that, alright?" Jongdae replied, he and Chanyeol laughing again as they turned around, leaving the couple staring after them as they walked away.

 

Author's Note:

I know this story was supposed to be a one shot, but I think I had left a few things unexplained, like the bet, and why Jongdae and Chanyeol didn't help the two in any way during their 'fight'. Hopefully, this clears things up.

But oh GOD, I seriously want to kill myself because of how cringy and cheesy this drabble turned out. I'm not going to make any changes in it, though. I'm just glad I got this thing done with, it kept bugging me for a few months.

Now please excuse me while I throw up. I'm allergic to extreme romance. Hope you guys liked it!