Excuse Me.

Destiny is on Fire!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Shot #5: Excuse Me.
Pairing: Rap Monster + Baby Soul.
Rating: G.
Note: Recently, I'm into writing short one shots and prompts. I apologize if this is too short.

- - -

She have been looking or observing everything or everyone around her. Her name was Lee Soojung, many people (like her friends and family) call her as 'Baby Soul.' She's in the morning shift as a saleslady inside the mall's department store. How she hoped someone will finally buy the product that she's assigned to sell to the consumers. Many of them looked and observed the product (the product she was selling are shoes), but didn't bother to purchase it. Some of them are purchasing it, but majority doesn't. Mostly, people are doing 'windows-shopping', it means they're like looking to the products with enjoyment or fun but they're not going to buy it.

If this continues, she doesn't even know how far she'll last as the product's saleslady. Her day is kind of depressing. She stretched her arms and legs that are numbing. Nobody is still looking or buying the product. Now, she should use her persuasion weapon whenever people just pass by in her area.

"Hello Sir, Ma'am, *insert product name here* shoes!" Although this job seems embarrassing, she doesn't have a choice. It's her career.

She used her persuasion, but people tend to ignore it and just pass by without even looking to her or looking to the nice product. She thought that a job of being a saleslady is simple, but in reality it wasn't easy at all. The tall high heels makes her feet sore, the tight saleslady entire makes her breath uneasy, and lastly the make-up on her face; it makes her want to remove it quickly.

She exasperatedly sigh. Now, what should she do? Every people has different minds, there are people who are easy to persuade and a people who knows what they needs and wants.

"It's tiring isn't it?" She looked from where that voice came from. Oh, it came from her co-worker and long-time friend, Seo Jisoo. She completely agrees with her, as she automatically nods her head. "I'm already hungry, the lunch time is still far away." Soojung chuckled, well it's true that she can relate to friend. She's getting hungry already as well.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet, Jisoo?" The latter shakes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter