My Lover.

Destiny is on Fire!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Shot #4: My Lover.
Pairings: Jungkook + Yein.
Rating: PG.
Note: It's been a while since I haven't updated. Well, for now one shots, prompts, or dumps are only my option to write again. I won't be updating my other stories, for I really have a writer's block. The prompts are stacked inside my head, but my hands won't type any good words.

- - -

"Let's go?" Talking together with his other friends, the boy named Jeon Jungkook averted his eyes off of his two friends who talked about random topic that Jungkook can't comment anything about it. He looked to the girl named Jeong Yein who's talking to her very best friend named Ryu Sujeong. She's asking her best friend, if they'll go already inside of their respective classrooms.

His eyes followed how Jeong Yein entered her own classroom. He wasn't her classmate, he's with the same classes as her best friend. It annoyed him how one of his best friend named Kim Taehyung nags to him that he should be friends with Ryu Sujeong if he likes her. Jungkook is known inside the classroom as an ice prince because he never actually talk with other people except for his best buddies which are Taehyung and Park Jimin.

Well, it's true that he likes Ryu Sujeong, but recently Jeong Yein caught his attention. He's really happy that Sujeong initiated their talk, but their talk is all about Jeong Yein. He thought that she will confess to him, but instead it turns out the opposite.

"My best friend likes you." That's what she said. It repeated like a mantra inside his head, he's actually happy that someone likes him but quite down when it's not Sujeong. He doesn't know whether Sujeong is telling the truth or not, so he decided to observe Yein.

He doesn't find any peculiar about the girl, he doubts that Sujeong is telling the truth.

There's a thing that triggered him to initiate to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter